27 Yr Old, Small C Having 300cc & 325cc Under Muscle - Harley Street, London

Really want to see pics of before and afters of...

Really want to see pics of before and afters of people who had the same looking boobs as mine before (small c, similar shape?) and what they look like after with it under muscle and similar cc.... Had my first consultation today with the actual surgeon, had initially seen the nurse who gave me an idea of what would happen but he advised me differently to what she had said.. she said after looking at my breasts, he would just do over muscle and could pick how firm I want the implant, he said under muscle and will be the softest one they can put under the muscle as all under muscle ones are the same. I'm happy with what he told me as I had been worrying after seeing the nurse initially that she might not realise I don't want you to be able to see the implant underneath, plus, I'm going 25cc each boob bigger than he initially recommended - not a lot but enough to mean that I hopefully won't be the same as everyone else I know whose had a boob job and says they wished they went bigger!

So very happy with him, and he seemed to know and understand exactly what it was I wanted... just want to see that they won't end up too small and what the cleavage will be like. The last picture is what I'd ideally like them to look like, no smaller and that shape.

Welcome :) Feel free to check out this busy and friendly forum to get a little extra support over the next few weeks. Also, here are some other helpful links to guide you as you prepare - good luck!
REALSELF VIDEO SECTION - BA SECTION