The best decision I ever made!

In Feb 2014 I decided to do weight loss surgery...

In Feb 2014 I decided to do weight loss surgery took option class with Kaiser in Orange , After completing the 12 step which end up in end of May I was all ready to meet with my surgeon and set up pre op and surgery date of 7/16/2014 . My highest weight was 260 day of surgery 247 & today I am 228.9 a little over 30lb weight loss but I have lost a lot of inches I had no problem with pain, gas & nausea or vomiting and after first week I was told by my surgeon to start puree food for 6 week . It has been a little over 3 weeks but I already feel great and fit into the clothes that I was wearing 2 years ago and I feel great.
Good job!! If you don't mind me asking how much do you pay? :)
I have kaiser and I only paid $500 for surgery .
great glad to see no complications and things going well, helps me to be optimistic in 2 weeks.

A Selfie after 4 weeks !

HUGE congratulation! That's fantastic results. Can you share what type of puree's you've made... all the stuff i think of i remember making for my son and thinking at the time... eewww! I go to puree tomorrow and would love to know what you've done. I'm waiting to see the inches come off - i'm 12 days post op and i've lost nearly 16 pound but can't see where from and it's frustrating me!
I think your photos are gorgeous! And it's very inspiring, to fit into clothes from 2 years ago! That must feel pretty darn good!
Luv luv ur story Owji11 any other recommendations pre op
Dr. Edward C Mun

Dr . Edward C Mun at Kaiser South Bay Medical Center did a great job , my surgery time was at 2pm by 11:00 pm I was already up & walking without any pain.