Happy Birthday Ladies! - Newport Beach

I never particularly thought about breast...

I never particularly thought about breast enhancement. In the past I've known women to have it done and could always tell. Their round perfect breasts looked like imposters of the real thing. In addition to stigma of insecurity, many men claim to take women with larger augmented breasts less seriously, so I wondered why so many women would choose the knife to change what God gave them. So what has taken me from a 34a to 34d… a change of perspective.

Over the past few months I've noticed more women whose breasts seemed to look and feel natural, who had actually had them augmented. I suppose it was then I started wondering... I was already in shape, having breasts might be nice. Of course, the vanity of it is alluring, but I was concerned about the health risks so I began the research... Dr. after Dr. testimonial after testimonial, FDA reports, implant comparisons, saline or silicone, second and third generation improvements, incision sites, profiles, news articles, friend testimonials, and a few "consultations". Finally, I was ready to make my decision. When the time came, it all came down to desired look, acceptable risk, and the advice and help of a very talented plastic surgeon. I chose 425 cc silicone high profile implants from Allergen.

Its only 10 days after surgery and already my breasts have begun to take on shape, drop, and feel more a part of the rest of my body.  I experienced very little pain throughout the whole process.  The day after surgery I felt like I could do cartwheels.  Though I felt a little muscle soreness, it was very mild.  Truthfully, I’ve been sorer after a hard workout at the gym.  I was back to work in 5 days and other than being slightly uncomfortable at night while sleeping; the entire process has been a breeze.  This is one of the easiest procedures (especially given it was my first surgery) I have experienced!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Why Dr. Cruise... because his expertise, attention to detail, wisdom, and artistic eye resulted in the natural, voluptous look I desired. Dr. Cruise was able to translate my desires into reality and guide me through a process that turned out to be one of the easiest things I've done. I experienced very little pain and discomfort. Though it is difficult to differentiate between a good and great Plastic Surgeon, my advice for anyone considering plastic surgery... research, research, research! It is worth it.

I love your honesty and frankness! So cool that you had such an "easy" experience. I am two weeks out from surgery and struggle if my reasons are "good enough". But they are the same as yours (and a lot of women!), I started noticing really good, natural looking boobs that the ladies were really happy with. I've never had them and always wanted them. Did research, found a great doctor and here we are! :)
Congradulations to you and "The Girls" for your decision. If they give you more confidence it was a great investment/decision! Amanda
Hi there!! Must say you look amazing, judging by your smile you have never been happier! Im very happy for you, i understand the feeling before surgery and after, for i have had breast implants for over a year now and very very happy with the results!! but there is one question i would love to get advice on and would be much helpful!! I have recently started my fitness course and started to workout more then before to tone up and build up to be a positive and healthy role modle for my clients in the near future, theres one little thing holding me back, i need advice on woman who have under went surgery and who are in the fitness industry or body building with breast implants and how they have coped with there fitness and if there was any complications with running or wieghts or even if theres suited Bra's that would help? Are there many woman with breast implants who have successfully built up with? Your advice would be muchly appreciated!! Thank you
I teach yoga at a gym. I am only 3 weeks out from surgery. My yoga classes are modified to my limitations but my students are enjoying the variety.
Hi, Just wanted to tell you that I'm going in for a consultation in a few weeks! Wish me luck!
Thanks hun! I was lucky to find a great doc ;)
wow your gorgeous
Hi Ellie26, We have before and after photo galleries for breast reductions and breast lifts. Here are the links: Breast reduction photos Breast lift photos Clicking on each photo will take you to a description, which often includes info on techniques used, size changes, etc.
Does anyone know where I can go to see before and after photos of women who have downsized their breast implants significantly (a decease of 150cc or more?) I am downsizing significantly and may need a lift. I just want to see what some patients results with downsizing & a lift has been. Of course, I know that some other patient's results will not be my own but I just want to see a variety of photos so I can have some ballpark of an idea of what to expect. I can find plenty of photos of breast reductions with natural breasts but cannot seem to find any involving replacing a large breast implant with a significantly smaller one. I really appreciate the responses! Also, if there are any photos of women who downsized and had a lift (any type) during the downsizing or shortly after that would be very helpful also!
your results will really depend on the surgeon performing the surgery. Where do you live?
Hi Mia257, Provider information is located above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.
I am in the process of replacing 29-year-old (believe it or not)implants. One finally ruptured. Can you say who your doc was? Never had a minutes problem till recently. Have had 2 consults so far. P.S. I thought your before picture was with the implants! You didn't need this - just my opinion. Hey, but whatever floats your boat.
Nothing can be compared to Nature and according to my point of view, you look gorgeous in the first photo pre-op! You say implants "are fun", there are thousands of women who dont think the same, thing is the harmful effects of implants are long-term so at the beggining everything looks and feels ok, but after a good few year problems start for every woman implanted. Implants leak -ALWAYS, NO EXCEPTION- and silicone can migrate from your breasts to the liver, lungs and brain. Imagine that! I got an implant 13 years ago and I am now doing my research to have them explanted with a good surgeon. No replacement! No contamination for my body! Health is the priority
Thank you for the comment and your response. I truly wish everyone had the same positive experience I've had; though I realize that's not the case. I have friends who have had saline implants for 13 years with no leakage (saline leaks of course are noticeable)and I have several friends with silicone implants (one in particular who has had them for 15 years and counting now) who have had no problems and are very happy with them... However, I agree with you that most women will need to prepare to have at least one more surgery after being implanted the first time.
for karen41: I noticed you are from/in Dublin - is that where you had the implants done? I hear you say that you are not having ANY issues as of yet in your own personal review... is that correct? So you are just making an informed decision (based on info you have researched, I assume) to explant them? To each their own, especially when it comes to ones heath concerns! But I am wondering this... after the explant, the after results will most likely NOT be desirable at all; what do you think you will do at that point if you just cannot stand the aftermath? I am just very curious as to how committed one must be to make this decision to not get re-implants. With much respect! Thanks :)
The point is she was much more pretty before the implants. So WHY get them??!!! What a waste!
Wow! You look beautiful! I'm seriously thinking about having this procedure done. I have a small frame and want to look natural, not too big. Right now, I'm a b/c cup and I'd love to be a D cup. I'm in the fitness industry, how long would it take for me to be able to start exercising again?
You could start exercising again in as little as 2 weeks... it depends on your fitness regimine. Weight lifting may take a while longer to resume.
I was a 34 a maybe small b before and I am now a 34d/36c. When do you go to your consultation?
What size were you before, I am currently a A 38 & I want to go to a D 34 Sound's a little risky Ha But I think They are very Beautiful.
Hi Will they become more natural in time? Going from A to D, courage. You looked more like a B to me before. Thanks
Hi, They do become more natural in time. In fact, they already look very different (at 8 weeks) than they did in the first pic. I plan to take more after pics at the three month mark and post them ;)
Wow...you look great. I'm sincerely happy for you. But in looking at your before picture, I don't think you needed them... You had an AMAZING body already. But I suppose you have to do what makes you happy, right?! =)... I think you're beautiful with or without the implants...;)
Thank you for the wonderful compliment! I have to admit I agree, most women don't need them... but, wow, they sure are fun! Have a great weekend ;)