Bad Semi Permanent Make Up

I did not do my research, I went for the cheapest...

I did not do my research, I went for the cheapest price and I paid the price!!

The (so called specialist) sounded so professional - however during the 2nd procedure she slipped on my right eye liner and you can see from the images that it is a mess! I have paid a further £500 to get this corrected by another specialist (who is brilliant may I add) Never would Go with the first lady ever again. Awful!!

First of all stay positive, as it will soften I promise. The lip procedure is the one that fades the quickest, so just be patient. The lips usually aren't rushed? As it's an area that can take the longest and it's the most expensive of permanent make up procedures. Also, the tech may have been agitated as she wasn't that experienced at doing lips, as only a small percentage of PMU procedures are on the lips. Did you ask to see her pictures of before and after lip procedures done by her? A good tech will volunteer these. I am doing so much correctional work it's getting my blood pressure up! I have ladies walking through the door with brows so thick a man would cringe. So please everyone ask for a drawing first then you can gauge what their work will be like. And try and read their testimonials.
i have had eyeliner done which i feel is too dark, its now 4 months old and i hate it, im also based in the uk and would like to know is there are treatments that will get rid of the pigments completely?
hi there, i feel for you and glad you got it sorted, like you i went to a local cosmetic tattooist as she did my top eyeliner well and thought about getting my lips done, the trouble is i didn't research this well enough and she herself did not explain the procedure fully enough and ri felt rushed and agitated by her . im should have just said stop but instead i went like a lamb to slaughter and cried and broke down when i saw how hideous i looked, 2 weeks later and the swelling went but it looks like i put my lipstick on drun as it out of the lines and looks sloppy. im still investigating where to go to get it removed. never ever again

I have qualified in this industry and I now offer...

I have qualified in this industry and I now offer semi permanent make up. I have successfully got the look I originally wanted.
I had my full face done at Diane's permanent makeup in RI. she did an incredible job at half the price of others. It turned ou so natural no one even knows! It changed my life around and i love Diane for helping me.
Jetson, how did they exactly fix it? I have the same exact problem and I feel very very depressed. Please help!
I went to see a permanent make up technician: Dianne Berridge who I paid £440 to.... Now I am a semi permanent make up technician and I also did advanced training and also tattoo removal :-) Look into a really talented technician and see if they can help you x
Catrina Valentine

Look at the images provided