Waiting Patiently

I have a fat transfer set for August 5th, I have...

I have a fat transfer set for August 5th, I have been seeing this doctor for over a year making sure he totally understood that I want to look like me and not some movie star wanna be with a pillow face ( Horrible experience with a horrible injector in Halifax). I am just here looking for some feedback and some people to talk to that have went through this procedure... I am REALLY hoping this will work for me.. The change I am looking for is so small, but means so much to me. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thank you.

My wish pic!

This is
What I hope to regain, it's mainly through my cheeks ( I have always has year throughs and they don't bother me" I don't wanna look like a celebrity I want to look like me! Not what society deems beautiful, just me!

I had fat transfer about 3months ago and can definitely understand how you feel. I am 25 years old and also had rapid facial fat depletion especially in my upper eye brows area. After contemplating a brow lift and several other procedures I settled with fat injections. I have to say it was the best decision I made! I am so happy with the results I actually want to under go once more because I would like a little more volume. Most of the fat reabsorbs and the swelling aubsides after about 3 months so you only get a suttle change.
Yeah, that's why most doctors over correct by about 30 percent. mine said we can keep doin the procedure till I am happy with it, he also said that there is not much to correct so one time may be all it takes:) I also gained some weight since that pic from a pregnancy so I'm very excited to get it done:D
Don't get scared bc for the first two weeks you wi look very swollen and not like your self but as the swelling and dead fat reabsorbs you will see the final results. Congrats on your decision to go through with the fat injections I have to say I am very happy I made the same decision and hope you will be too. Also I'm the process great way to loose a little but of fat from your abdomin !!
:) good! I'm getting it from my abdominal and I have a little but there over my Abs! I'm hoping it makes it finally flat .. I have three babies and although I'm in good shape there is one little but over my lower abs that drives me insane! Like just crazy! Are you going back to get more volume in your cheeks?
Im 2.5 days post and i just want to fast forward, i feel so puffy and swollen im terrified of what the end result will be. My dr knows i wanted a very subtle change, but right now its too swollen to see what the result will be. I hate waiting. I hve a follow up with him on wednesday which will be 5 days post op, i really am looking forward to seeing him. Im exhausted and ive been feeling very pessimistic but i hope each day it will get better. Its kind of disheartening that i look the same as i did post op but i was told the first 48 hrs is the worst.
It's gonna be alllllll good! Just swelling xo , hang in there.
I definitely know the feeling!! I was so scared after the fat injections because my face was huge!! I had even though what in the world did I do to my self, you juT have to be patient I didn't start to see the swelling go down until about day 7 or 8 and at 2 weeks you will look almost completely normal! It's okay to have sole anxiety or be nervous about the out come just remember the swelling will go down :)
I'm happy about the lipo where they removed the fat my stomach I would have to say is much flatter then it was before, so you will probably experience some what the same feeling.the only thing I feel isn't balance now is my flanks area I feel like my stomach is super flat and my back still needs work... Lol yes I really would like just a little more volume maybe not in my cheeks but around my forehead and brow area I really liked how I looked about around 2 months then the volume started going down:( I am still very happy with the after though.
That's so awesome... I think I want cheeks like Kim kardashian ... Like how high they are, I just really love them. The change I want is so small and every one thinks I'm crazy when I ask them " do you see this" but this is for me not them, maybe I'm over reacting but I'm trying to preserve and prevent
Everyone told me the same thing especially because I'm so young still. No one know your body like you do so of course anything you might notice is wrong they might not. What really made the difference for me was when I went to the consult and even before I told them my area of concerns they told me what they saw and the areas they pointed out where exactly the same areas I had concerns about. It was reassuring to know that it wasn't all just in my head because any other person I spoke with told me there was nothing wrong!!! That drove me crazy!! I like the volume in my cheeks it's funny you mentioned Kim because I like her cheeks too which is why I did mine also...lol
Great minds thinks alike ☺️ ... I know what you mean, my plastic surgeon saw what I did right away! :) he's like " I see it, but no one else will notice this, but if it bothers you we can fix it" he said I was chasing a ghost.. Because others don't see it... Whatever... Fill it in and let's get on with life. It almost looks like my eye brows at the end are flat, I'm not down with that.
Yes girl the angry look, i am defiantly not down with that!! Lol and after having people ask me over and over, am I sad, upset, angry ect.. I knew there had to be something wrong with your face lol.. A life changing event and stress will definitely age you prematurely, and I think fat injections is a great alternative to having something more serious like a face life, brow lift, ect..
I don't want that anytime soon.. The injections will do well... I just hate the fat loss at the ends.. They are still arched just I don't know I see it.. Others don't but i do.. Did you find it lifted your brow a bit ? Like the skin?
I didn't lift them like a brow lift but it did make my forehead look smooth. My eye brows no longer look like there pointing downward and I no longer feel like I have to push them up just to look happy. I had a little fat also put in my temple area to even out my forehead and upper face area. so I would say go for it! Also your doctor may have mentioned this but just in case after the fat injections wear a girdle so the your skin where they lipoed stays nice and tight. Because you will have loose skin after. also you may get inflation and feel bumps around your stomach where the lipo was done which is perfectly normal you just need to massage the area. The bumps go away right about the 3 month mark mine are barely going away
Thanks for the tips:) yes I'm getting brows, upper cheeks, maxillary cheek region and my temples.. He told me he would make sure I was happy so I'm really hoping he's good to his word, he did my sisters facial surgery when she was in a devastating crash.. So I know he's good at his job :)
Try to remain positive. I know that is difficult but I wish you the best! I hope it turns out great! Swelling is normal from what I read.
Lol, I can totally relate.
Hey plasticpls how is everything looking so far?
Thanks guys ❤️ Things went smoothly, im shocked at the swelling, i feel reallllllly scared to see results, dr (who was great) & nurses were wonderful. They assure me the swelling is normal & it looks good for day 1. They said swelling peaks between 24-48 hrs which freaks me out cuz i cant imagine more swelling, pain is minimal, drowsy from general anesthetic but thats about it. Ill update later as im just exhausted and overwhelmed. Thank u for your support!
Yay! So excited for you and to hear your journey! :) get some sleep, you deserve it! You're so brave xo
Glad to hear! Yeah, I would be nervous too but just rest and try to be positive. I hope to find a doc soon! None in my area have before & afters on their website. I hope they do in their office.... otherwise I will be iffy. Anyhow, Keep us updated on it all! Were you awake during the process?
She had general .. Which is " twilight sleep" same as when you get your wisdom teeth out:)
Happy to hear it went well. Get some rest :)
Sweet!