breast implants tomorrow!! - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hello everyone, I am finally getting the breasts...

Hello everyone, I am finally getting the breasts that i have wanted for a very long time. I am a 23 year old mother of two young boys, ages 3 and 4. I am 5'5 and around 130lbs. I am getting 375cc round mod profile silicone implants!, I am wondering if i should get 375cc and 350cc to fix some asymmetry because the doctor said i do not have enough sagging for a left... I am very excited and not as nervous as i thought i would be. I am schedualed to have my surgery tommorow...I can't believe this is finally happening.

Well yesterday was the big day!!...My surgery was...

Well yesterday was the big day!!...My surgery was at 12pm. When my boyfriend and I got there we had to wait for about 30 minutes before we got to go into the back room. I got changed into the johhny and got my pre-op pictures taken by the nurse. I was not even nervous, I think this is because i've been waiting for this day to hurry up and come!! After speaking with the doctor and anestesiologist, they were ready for me in the O.R. When I woke up I was in a little bit of pain but nothing that bad and my chest did not feel heavy as the nurse said it would before the surgery. After she gave me some pain meds in my i.v, I was fine. I threw up on the drive home and continued to throw up all that night after taking the pain meds I was prescribed. I could not keep anything down. I am so thankful for my wonderful boyfriend helping me out this whole time.. I did sleep pretty good that night considering waking up to take my meds.

I forgot to mention that I went with the 375cc for...

I forgot to mention that I went with the 375cc for each breast because the doctor did not think that i had enough asymmetry to fix with two different sized implants. I will update with new pictures soon!!

1 week since my surgery and iam doing great. I am...

1 week since my surgery and iam doing great. I am pretty much back to normal except I cant lift my children yet and I am a bit sore when i wake up in the morning for some reason. My recovery was pretty fast. I did not have any pain, only discomfort and soreness. Hope everyone is as happy as me with their results :)
Dr. Bender-Samual

I don't know how I found this site, but I am glad I did. I have been wanting breast implants since I was 14 years old, and I finally booked my consultation appointment for the beginning of April with the same clinic :) I don't know anyone who had this type of surgery done by this surgeon, so I felt at ease after reading your story :)
You look good girl! I can't wait!!
Hi just wanted to say you look beautiful and I'm so happy you had a good experience with Dr. Bendor-Samuel. He's doing my breast reduction on May 30th & I've heard nothing but good things about him. I'm still freaking out, of course, but at least it gives me piece of mind that I'm in good hands. Thanks for the review. K
Hey thanks. I was not in any pain after my surgery just sore and uncomfortable. The nurse told me that I might feel a bi of heavyness on my chest when I wake up from surgery, but I don't not experience this at all. My surgery was at 12pm and I was aloud to go home at 3:30pm the same day. I was on a tyPe of dalodit and they made me feel sick so I only used them for the first 4 days when I went to sleep at night. Hope I answered everything. :)
Oh And Also. I Like How It Looked After You Got Your Breast Implants. :) lol
Hi, I Was Wondering How Long Did The Pains Last After You Got Your Implants? And Did You Bruse Up A Little? And Does It Feel A Little Bit Heavier After You Get Your Breast Done? Im Just Asking A Few Questions Cause My Boyfriend Was asking Me About Getting Breast Implants. I Thought About A Few Times Before. But I Think Im Gonna Do It this Time. I Was Also Wondering What Kinda Meds Do They Give You After Your Done Your Surgery ? And How Long Did The Surgery Take? And One More Question , After The Surgery Can You Go Home The Same Day?
great results!!
I just wanted to say, they look great! Congratulations!
Thanks :) i have silicone round mod. plus .
omg they look amazing, now i seen you got 375cc but just wodering was in a round silicon implaint and was it high profile? cheers
thank you!! i got this sports bra at zellers. I looked everywhere for a bra that zipped up in the front and could not find one anywhere. Zellers has a good selection and I think the brand is sport tek.
Hopefully you are doing well! Resuls look great! :-)

Can I ask what the brand is of the black sports bra in the picture? I found something that looks similar on ebay by BeBe? The one you are wearing is exactly what I'm hoping to find for my upcoming operation.

Thanks! :-)
Thanks, I am feeling pretty good and happy with my results so far!:)
Hope you are having a good recovery and are happy wit your results !! :)

A lot of people do go with one implant a little bigger to fix asymmetry. Did you end up going that route? How are you feeling now?

Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're absolutely thrilled with your results.