Had my TT,MR on April 9, 2013 - Hagerstown, MD

I was blessed my Dr sent me home with a pain pump...

I was blessed my Dr sent me home with a pain pump for 72 hrs and that has helped out alot. My biggest complaint is 4 drains . Seems like everyone else has only one or two. They are constantly tangled and in the way and Dr told me l will only have one taken out next Mon then one Wed then Fri and Mon. Wow so my goal right now is get all these drains removed and l still have not had a bowel mocememt

I looked at my incision tonight and l was shocked,...

I looked at my incision tonight and l was shocked, l pray as it heals and l look at it later it will look lower. No way it should of been that high:((

Today is day 4 post op of my TT and l removed the...

Today is day 4 post op of my TT and l removed the pain pump today and l can honestly say these 4 drain are causing me more pain than the tummy tuck itself and l still am unable to use the bathroom. Figures tom is a weekend because l would be demanding 2 of these drains to be removed.

I really am sooo upset with myself that l did not...

I really am sooo upset with myself that l did not push to have my flanks lipo as l see that 90% of everyone else did. I have a tendency to let people talk me out of stuff but l can tell even though its only day 6 that l am going to be OCD about my love handles now and more l think about it l could just kick myself because it makes no sense to have a TT without lipo on your Flanks so guess my dream to wear a bikini this summer isn't going to happen and plus scar goes up to high on the hips:( l am def having an emotional day.

On my way for a po TT app today is day 7 praying...

On my way for a po TT app today is day 7 praying he takes all 4 drains out since they are all under 15 a day. They have caused me sooo much pain and irritation. Kinda scared of the pain to have them removed though plus worried about the stitches coming out

5 weeks PO TT,MR

Week 6, feeling good!

Loving my new life, hard to believe I weighed 260 5 yrs ago now 145, I did get down to 135 at one point but was very ard to main

Week 7.5 PO TT MR,

Finally bought 2 bikinis for the beach:)

S/P TT, MR, tomorrow will be nine weeks, wow where does time go?

Almost 3 months PO TT MR On April 9

Love my Oleeva silocone strips

3 months PO Tt MR

3 months TT MR PO

Three Months TT MR PO

Found a bikini ast Victoria Secrets,I am going to wear it this week @ the beach. I have not wore one since I was 18!

Wore my first bikini at the beach, been 22 yrs

My new bikini

Four months and a few days PO TT MR April 9, 2013

I went to my OBGYN today for the yeaky yearly, and she said wow I didn't remember you had a TT done how many years has it been? Well when I told her it had only been 4 months ago she was SHOCKED. She said she has NEVER seen a scar look so good at just four months PO, I told her I believe it was a few reasons, num1 was I had an excellent Plastic Surgeon, I ate clean and healthy, took VIT C daily like he recommended me, wore the Oleeva silicone strips for about 8 weeks, and now I rub liquid Vit E twice a day and plus I believe working out helps. I also drink tons of water. I just pray when I have my dermatology apt in 2 weeks it wasn't all done in vain because he showed me a mole in my belly button upon surgery and with my dad dying at age 36 from skin cancer I know they are going to want to biopsy it, because it has changed form and color:( , please keep me in your prayers. I really want that belly button pierced but I wanna wait till I get thru this first.

Gym Attire

Been motivated last few weeks now down to 136 my goal is 130.

6 months

Well l finally got to do it, l got my belly pierced:) everyone swears l am having a midlife crisis lol. Next spring if my scar is still pretty evident l am going to get my first tattoo like a vine around it:)

10 months PO 10 Months MR TT

Look at me now!

One year post op, hard tp believe it's been a year. Only regret is not having my flanks done. Scar has healed well, Used Oleeva silocone strips about 8 weeks helped alot.
Hagerstown Plastic Surgeon

Did alot or research

Wow girl! You look AMAZING!!!
omg ur stomach and scar are perrrrrrrrfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Moly Hot Mama!!! You look great!! Glad everything worked out with the mole. Congrats!
wow sooo happy for you!! you look amazing!!! beautiful scar that is nearly gone! wow !! hot momma!
You look great! Think your scar is nice!
Wow! You look amazing!! Your scar is do light! I might need to try those scar strips! I'm 40& will be piercing my BB as soon as I can too! I could never see my bb before so why not show it off! You go girl!
;) I thought the same thing last night as I was walking around the mall and noticed the glow in the dark bb jewelry! Not sure I could do it tho! I do want a jolly roger tattoo now tho. Just sure hubby would have a moo cow!
I was 40 when I had my surgery and belly button pierced lol
Hey tina, I just looked up your question to the drs with photo...that is exactly what I'm left with (and more)! I've been recommended a lower body lift, or a buttock lift with spiral thigh lift from Dr. Peter Fisher, however, there would be a scar in my gluteal crease. At this point I think I'd rather have the scars!
Let me know if you do it:)
Have you consulted with any ps' about your problem areas? Has anything you've been doing helped?
I replied to a comment you posted on helenes_transformation about the Brazilian butt lift workout...did it you do it, are you still doing it, did it help?
Congrats on the weight loss! You look fantastic!
Omg you look fantastic . Seriously the best scar I hv seen. Tummy looks amazing and love the bikinis . Looking real hot. Well done
MAN, your scar looks so good! I will have to get some of that Oleeva strips. Where do you get it from? What liquid Vitamin E are you using? You're hilarious with the bikini's. WEll, you might as well flaunt that flat tum tum of yours because you look awesome!!
Amazing results! What a hot bod you have now! The oleeva really worked well. I'm going to give it a try. Is there a reason you selected oleeva as opposed to another brand?
WOW. You look great. You definitely don't need the lipo on flanks .
Ty but l feel like k needed it lol
You look totally amazing!!!!!! My TT is in 2 weeks and I am freaking...I am getting a lift too. You look sooooo great .....it makes me feel better about mine!!
AWW You will be fine and after its over you will be soooo HAPPY:)
I would love to be 130 as well!! You go!
I looked back a couple of months to see what kind of shape and feeling I would have at 3-4 months since I have a huge event when I will be 3 months out. You are such an inspiration! I have lost 50lbs a couple of times in my life due to life, pregnancy and then a thyroid issue. I have been eating clean for just over a year and felt great before my TT. (I started eating sugar right before, nerves, I guess.) I hope I feel as good as you! I will have to be on my feet for 12 hours a day for 3 days straight! Do you still swell?
You can do it!!! I actually just dropped another 8 pounds im 136 I wish this motivation would keep up.