Had CO2 Micro Fractional Resurfacing This Afternoon

I just had my CO2 resurfacing this afternoon....

I just had my CO2 resurfacing this afternoon. Despite the numbing cream and dental blocks to numb my face, it still was quite uncomfortable at times. It was tolerable but uncomfortable, especially around my eyes.

It's been about 5 hours and my eyes are quite swollen but no pain or discomfort at all. Skin feels tight so I keep applying the Eucerin like instructed. They said to expect more swelling tomorrow but I hope not. Overall not that bad so far. Will post progress.

To G1971: I can't figure out how to send a private message to your question. email me directly at: clwantl@msn.com Thanks
I'm not sure what you mean by "dot therapy"? I could see the "dots" after my resurfacing and they faded. I got a package that included botox for the forehead, full face resurfacing and then dermal fillers around my mouth. These procedures were spaced out over the course of several weeks. My total was $2800. I'm very pleased with the results around my eyes. They're not perfect but MUCH improved. The CO2 resurfacing was no picnic during the procedure and at times, painful, especially around the eyes but I had zero discomfort afterwards and during healing.
I am so excited after reading this!!! I know its to years later but I'm going to see Dr. Castillo on Wednesday for consultation for CO2 fractional. I am happy to hear that it worked and you are happy with the results!