21 Year-old Student - Hackensack, NJ

Ever since I was growing up my nose was something...

Ever since I was growing up my nose was something I was very self conscious about. I always wanted to get a rhinoplasty, but finding the right surgeon is what held me back. I found Doctor Morin through a friend and decided to make a consultation. Once I met with he made me feel so comfortable and erased any hesitations I had in my mind. This confirmed that he was the correct doctor to perform the rhinoplasty I always wanted. It has been only a month and a week since my surgery and I am in love with the results. Doctor Morin could have not done a better job. Full recovery for a rhinoplasty takes 6 months to a year for all of the swelling to go down but even now I am in love with my nose, something I could never say before.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel very confident that everything was going to come out the way I wanted it to. He is also very easy going.