21 Year-old Student - Hackensack, NJ

Ever since I was growing up my nose was something...

Ever since I was growing up my nose was something I was very self conscious about. I always wanted to get a rhinoplasty, but finding the right surgeon is what held me back. I found Doctor Morin through a friend and decided to make a consultation. Once I met with he made me feel so comfortable and erased any hesitations I had in my mind. This confirmed that he was the correct doctor to perform the rhinoplasty I always wanted. It has been only a month and a week since my surgery and I am in love with the results. Doctor Morin could have not done a better job. Full recovery for a rhinoplasty takes 6 months to a year for all of the swelling to go down but even now I am in love with my nose, something I could never say before.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel very confident that everything was going to come out the way I wanted it to. He is also very easy going.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.