Rejuvenation Peel - Guntersville, AL

The ladies at Dr. Vinyards office are wonderful...

The ladies at Dr. Vinyards office are wonderful and are so helpful with everything from questions about procedures to what products work the best. They have a good idea of what you are looking to achieve and it is refreshing that they don't sugar coat anything. Another thing I noticed, all of the ladies that told me that they had work done all looked so natural! I'm impressed with Dr. Vinyard and all of his staff, so impressed that I have trusted them with my face and my teenage sons face!

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Because it is a five star experience, every office visit. I choose Dr. Vinyard because I believe him to be the best and his staff!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Chemical Peel community.

I went in yesterday for my third peel. Skinmedica rejuvenize peel. My skin is a little red, but nothing major! My son went in for his second vitalize peel and went to school today. I wanted to try this before doing Fraxel, and I'm impressed so far with the results!