Botox First Time User - Guntersville, AL

Also the prep for Botox , made it virtually...

Also the prep for Botox , made it virtually painless. I had the lines in between my eyes I just hate these, of course there are other things I want to have done , but started with these first! I love the results!( He used 25 units,)And will not hesitate to do it again, next time i want to have the botox to raise my eyebrows and my crows feet! But right now I love the decrease of the number 11. I admit I was nervous at first , but the staff was calming and so was Dr vinyard. It was just a great experience for me and I'm glad I got to do it!

Third time for Botox

This is my third time for Botox , second time for forehead , and first time for crows feet, it's been 3 days since treatment, all treatments 4 months apart..
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by my family. I went to Dr. Vinyard a certified plastic surgeon. I had a consult with him a couple of weeks before, my botox. His staff is awesome, very relaxed atmosphere, Dr. Vinyard and his staff makes you feel like you are the only patient! Dr. Vinyard answered all my questions and concerns.