Botox First Time User - Guntersville, AL

Also the prep for Botox , made it virtually...

Also the prep for Botox , made it virtually painless. I had the lines in between my eyes I just hate these, of course there are other things I want to have done , but started with these first! I love the results!( He used 25 units,)And will not hesitate to do it again, next time i want to have the botox to raise my eyebrows and my crows feet! But right now I love the decrease of the number 11. I admit I was nervous at first , but the staff was calming and so was Dr vinyard. It was just a great experience for me and I'm glad I got to do it!

Third time for Botox

This is my third time for Botox , second time for forehead , and first time for crows feet, it's been 3 days since treatment, all treatments 4 months apart..
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by my family. I went to Dr. Vinyard a certified plastic surgeon. I had a consult with him a couple of weeks before, my botox. His staff is awesome, very relaxed atmosphere, Dr. Vinyard and his staff makes you feel like you are the only patient! Dr. Vinyard answered all my questions and concerns.

You look awesome! I have the same 11's on my forehead. Let me ask you, if you were to never get the botox again do you think that it will have improved the 11s in the long run or do you think it would get worse than before? I am just worried I would not keep up with it regularly, due to not wanting to or not having the money or not wanting to spend the money on it. I was going to get abdominal lipo but decided just to really get and shape and live with my little belly, so now I am considering this. My 11's are awful.
I believe it just goes back to the way it was before, I don't think you will regret it , at all . I want a lower eyes done and a lower face lift , I would love to have a tummy tuck also , it's just a money situation so far, need about 20,000.00 to get everything I want, lol but I would do it in a heartbeat if I could , I love the Botox though it has really helped my self esteem!!
I have the same 11's between my eyes...do you think they will come back worse if I didn't get it done as scheduled, about every 4 months? I am afraid if I get it done that I won't be as good about going back in or if I were to not have the money or something in the future for it. Do you think it improves it some in the long run even if you never had it done again?
wowza looks amazing, great job :)
Thanks for the pics...you look great!
Beautiful :) !! You and Botox obviously have a good working relationship :D look fabulous, girl!!
Thank you , it has really helped my self esteem, I was getting depressed before I started using Botox ! Dr vineyard is awesome at what he does,,,
It does!! Doesn't it? :$. You look amazing , girl!

Love hearing that your botox came out good! Thanks for posting a picture - the 11's look completely gone in your after. :)

Please keep us posted on how long the Botox lasts with your first treatment.

Looking good, girl!!

Thank you Megan and thanks for this site, I have learned so much! I will let you know how long it last , I just can't believe how fast and easy it was, I'm saving for the fraxel next . I say we should go down fighting this age thing !

Haha, totally agree! I'm all about growing old gracefully, but grace can come in many forms...sometimes including a little poke here & there. ;)