Absolutely Amazing! - Guntersville, AL

When I embarked on my weight-loss journey a year...

When I embarked on my weight-loss journey a year and 2 months ago, excess skin was something that continued to cling on my mind as the weight was coming off. Weight Loss is something that we can control, but the excess skin is something that, unfortunately, we do not have control over. As I accomplished my weight-loss goal and super stoked, I was somewhat still self conscious due to the skin. This being my first time to ever be in such position, I was completely in nerves, but they made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. After a couple of consultations, I made my mind to go forth with the surgery. I am almost 2 weeks post op and I already am extremely please with the results.

3 months post op

Almost 5 month

6 month post op

7 months Post Op

8 month post op and 1st show

9 month post op and 2 show

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Local surgeon and word of mouth. I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vinyard and was completely amazed by his staff and genuine concern to help me reach my goals. From the moment I left the OR I was completely taken care off by his staff as well as Dr. Vinyard. I thank Dr. Vinyard for the awesome job he has done which now gives me full power to continue to work towards reaching my goals in fitness.