Absolutely Amazing! - Guntersville, AL

When I embarked on my weight-loss journey a year...

When I embarked on my weight-loss journey a year and 2 months ago, excess skin was something that continued to cling on my mind as the weight was coming off. Weight Loss is something that we can control, but the excess skin is something that, unfortunately, we do not have control over. As I accomplished my weight-loss goal and super stoked, I was somewhat still self conscious due to the skin. This being my first time to ever be in such position, I was completely in nerves, but they made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. After a couple of consultations, I made my mind to go forth with the surgery. I am almost 2 weeks post op and I already am extremely please with the results.

Dammmm you look hottt :)
You look great, good luck!
You look great! And happy!

3 months post op

You look great!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us! You look amazing!!! Your hard work paid off, adn your results are very nice. Good looking man. :)

Almost 5 month

Amazing ! Nice to see a man in here! Congrats!

6 month post op

Thank you so much for sharing your story your story is so inspiring and motivating. You are LQQking fabulous. You go with your badself (: I see a 6 pack going on there.. You must be so proud of yourself. Im happy you are enjoying your new body! xx
Hollllyyyyy crap ! What a transformation !! Congradulations !!!!!! You look AWSOME !!! What did you do to get toned? Please tell me. thanks !
OMG.....wow you are a winner

7 months Post Op

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

8 month post op and 1st show

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

9 month post op and 2 show

Wow...you look awesome, good for you!
wow, I am very inspired. I want to do a competition myself and seeing your before and after makes me SOOO motivated when I have that 'voice' telling me, theirs no way.. YES their is.. I am very much too into fitness and my mission is to do a competition within the next 5 yrs.
Hands down the best total body transformation I've seen!
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Local surgeon and word of mouth. I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vinyard and was completely amazed by his staff and genuine concern to help me reach my goals. From the moment I left the OR I was completely taken care off by his staff as well as Dr. Vinyard. I thank Dr. Vinyard for the awesome job he has done which now gives me full power to continue to work towards reaching my goals in fitness.