Absolutely Amazing! - Guntersville, AL

When I embarked on my weight-loss journey a year...

When I embarked on my weight-loss journey a year and 2 months ago, excess skin was something that continued to cling on my mind as the weight was coming off. Weight Loss is something that we can control, but the excess skin is something that, unfortunately, we do not have control over. As I accomplished my weight-loss goal and super stoked, I was somewhat still self conscious due to the skin. This being my first time to ever be in such position, I was completely in nerves, but they made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. After a couple of consultations, I made my mind to go forth with the surgery. I am almost 2 weeks post op and I already am extremely please with the results.

3 months post op

Almost 5 month

6 month post op

7 months Post Op

8 month post op and 1st show

9 month post op and 2 show

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Local surgeon and word of mouth. I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vinyard and was completely amazed by his staff and genuine concern to help me reach my goals. From the moment I left the OR I was completely taken care off by his staff as well as Dr. Vinyard. I thank Dr. Vinyard for the awesome job he has done which now gives me full power to continue to work towards reaching my goals in fitness.

Hands down the best total body transformation I've seen!
Wowwwww!! is all i can say.
Wow your my new inspirational
Wow! What a transformation. Congrats.
So when did you start doing ab work? My guy said. to until 6 months I am working out 5 days a week but not abs. What are you doing and how much, diet?
Wow! All I can say is amazing! So tell me how you lost all the weight? I want to lose 15 to 20... So happy for you!
You look amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing your story your story is so inspiring and motivating. You are LQQking fabulous. You go with your badself (: I see a 6 pack going on there.. You must be so proud of yourself. Im happy you are enjoying your new body! xx
Hollllyyyyy crap ! What a transformation !! Congradulations !!!!!! You look AWSOME !!! What did you do to get toned? Please tell me. thanks !
OMG.....wow you are a winner
I know how you feel when you look down and the gut is gone! congratulations.
Wow wow WOW! Clearly, you made a series of great decisions spanning the past few years and those have really paid off for you. Your surgeon did very nice work, but I'm here to acknowledge the years of solid effort you put in beforehand to transform yourself! This is a spectacular result as a consequence of long term effort. You wanted it, and you got it. Sincere congratulations!!
Wow you look great 6 months out. I am considering doing a lbl and its nice to see other guys and their results/opinions.
Amazing ! Nice to see a man in here! Congrats!
You look great!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us! You look amazing!!! Your hard work paid off, adn your results are very nice. Good looking man. :)
Dammmm you look hottt :)
You look great, good luck!
You look great! And happy!
Good results! I believe once the swelling subsides, you'll end up with some pretty nice abs LOL Good luck!
Wow - you look awesome! Great Job. I hope you are really happy and proud of yourself. I know it's really hard work! That is an amazing transformation.
Looking great! Did you get your drains out?
I did!!
I added a new pic.. 14 days post op
Freedom! Don't go over doing it now friend! That's the tricky part. Especially the first few days post drain removal. Cheers