Breast Augmentation: StoriesWrite a Review
I Don't Know if I Should Get a Revision --- Advice Please - Guatemala
- posted 1 year ago
- Worth It
- Cost: $3,600
I took the decision to get my BA summer last year...
- 11 May 2012
I took the decision to get my BA summer last year and waited until Dec 19th 2011 to have the procedure done during my vacations at my country of origin. I decided to do it there not only for the lower price but because I'm a mom and I live by myself in NY with no family around, so I figured that having friends and family close to take care of my lil one was very convenient.
The procedure was more hurtful than what I expected but I was happy to have taken the decision to do it now. I'm just recently single and I needed a boost on my confidence level to face the world again.
I ask for several recommendations and decided for this Dr. that made me feel confident. The surgery was done in the best Hospital of my country and even when $3600 is a lower price for BA in the US. Back in my country that is a high price.
Since day one after the surgery I called my Dr. to let him know that one breast was bigger than the other. He said, it was normal and we had to wait.
More than 4 months have passed and I waited and waited and waited and the size never even out but what is worst is that the nipples are asymmetric and the position of my implants are not well centered.
I sent the pictures to my Dr. and he said that the difference is not that much. He tried to minimize the issue. He also said that if I want to get a revision surgery he will do it.
Now I don't know if I'm being perfectionist or if he is trying to save himself out of it. I also don't know if a revision surgery of this type is too complicated and if I'm taking a great risk of ended more unsatisfied with the result.
I need all the advice in the world to take this decision and it is nothing that I can ask to everybody around.
My Doctor: name not provided
The Dr. has been great so far and I even feel bad to give him an average as an overall rating but I cannot give him a very good if I'm not happy with the end results yet. Maybe if I get my revision done and I'm happy later I will change my overall review of him