Going a Different Course Than First Thought... - Greer, SC

I came across this site looking for information....

I came across this site looking for information. There are 2 things I want to change. My breast and my stomach. Being a 27 year old mother of 3 (hubby is fixed so there will be no more babes) I am ready to focus on myself. As much as I want a TT I've decided that the breast augmentation will be first. I have scheduled my first consultation with Dr. Orseck in Greer and I'm nervously excited. It feels somewhat close to real but it will be next week!

Boobie time is coming fast!

I went to my consultation today and the surgery has been booked and ready to go July 31st! Happening so fast but I'm so ready. And this will be good Bc of getting done and healed before school starts. I'm going with 400cc under the muscle silicone. I'm so excited. Now, breaking the news to family. Hahaha. :-/

These are a few of my favorite things ????

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Good luck can't wait to see your results, I'm sure you'll look amazing and hubby will be impressed :-)
Thank you so much! :)
Hi! I also have 3 kids and I am totally with you on taking care of myself now. I was pregnant or breast feeding for almost 6 years with only a 5 month break once between kids. I feel like after all the time that I sacrificed my body for my kids, that now I'm entitled to do some stuff for me! Good luck with your surgery. Post some pics and make sure to update us.