Goodbye Tummy - Greenville, SC

I am finally going to go through with it! I have...

I am finally going to go through with it! I have wanted a tummy tuck for so long,and since losing nearly 100 lbs. I can't or won't wait any longer. My surgery is scheuled for mid-January and so far I'm more excited than nervous. It helps that the plastic surgeon who will be performing my surgery happens to be THE BEST anywhere! I have complete trust and faith in him...so here we go! I have read with great interest here about the experiences others have had so I think I know somewhat to expect, anyway I will be sure to post often and share my experiences on this incredible journey.

Thoughts and prayers for you! You will do great. Keep us posted!
Thanks BooTX, will do.
I'm so excited for you! You are armed with all of the knowledge that you will need and you are going to do GREAT!

One d ay post op and I already LOVE my reults! It...

One d ay post op and I already LOVE my reults! It is amazing to look down and see a very flat tummy, I don't think I've seen my tummy this flat in over twenty yearsr! What a great feeling this is!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2days post-op and already I'm loving the results!...

2days post-op and already I'm loving the results! I haven't seen my tummy this flat since befor my son was born. Dr. McFadden is a miracle worker, truly an artist!! He is the best of the best! I will recommend him and his amazing staff to any and everyone who desires the best possible care ! He is awesome!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's been 3 1/2 weeks since my TT and the only...

It's been 3 1/2 weeks since my TT and the only word I can think of to use describing my results is AMAZING!!! My stomach is flat, and I can see my long lost waist line!! I still have episodes of swelling, but nothing compared to what I looked like before the surgery. This is the BEST thing I have ever done for myself!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr. McFadden...

Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr. McFadden for giving me back my self confidence. He truly is an angel of mercy and I will never be able to thank him enough. His incredible talent as a surgeon is beyond compare. I thank God everyday for having been referred to him. This is absolutely the BEST thing i have ever done for myself!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm 4 weeks post op. and I couldn't be any happier...

I'm 4 weeks post op. and I couldn't be any happier than I already am with my TT results! You can not imagine the feeling of freedom I've gotten since getting rid of my old belly.! Just to be able to stand and look in the mirror and not cringe at the sight of my "belly roll" is amazing to me! I wish I could find the words to properly thank my PS, Dr. Thomas McFadden. He's given my life back to me and I'm sure he doesn't 't even know how much he's changed my life. It's such a pleasure to shop for clothes now and not have to buy a larger size just to accomodate my protruding stomach. For the first time in many years I'm actually looking forward to summer, just so I can wear a swimsuit and show off the good doctor's handiwork. He's truly an angel in disguise, and I'll never be able to thank him enough for giving me back "me"!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's been 4weeks since my surgery and let me say I...

It's been 4weeks since my surgery and let me say I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. McFadden is an angel of mercy, his incredible skill and God given talent have given me back "me"! I only wish I could have done this sooner! I'll never be able to thank this incredible surgeon for all that he's done for me, but I'll certainly try to spread the word to any and everyone what an amazing, kind, caring and greatly talented man he is!!"Anyone looking for the absolute BEST need look no further than to Dr. Thomas McFadden n Greenville South Carolina.

oh and i love the blog part,adaging how he is like a "artist" think january 19 or 17 so nice 2 read this,so share ur pix! your so happy i can feel it,so share and we can all see the great amazing"artistry"he has done for you,sound so awesome!
CHICA,GREAT WORDS! PERO.(BUT)Where are ur photos for months now so we can see the amazing new you,and your dr.prowess. he sound like he has top-skill,so be sure to share its march! do share! i know i m goin to.adios. you sound so happy.god speed! adios
Would love to see pics

I guess I've been very fortunate, I am not...

I guess I've been very fortunate, I am not swelling very much anymore. Although my weight stays within two pounds of my pre-tuck weight I've been able to wear pants one to two sizes smaller than before my surgery. And I seem to continue to lose inches each week that I'm post surgery. This is the best decision that I have ever made! I can only think that my success is all due to Dr. McFadden's amazing skill as a surgeon. How will I ever be able to adequately thank him for this transformation? I don't know, but I'll never stop singing his praises to any and everyone I meet! He is THE best P/S anywhere!!!!!

Glad all is well. A couple of us nurses was talking about Dr. McFadden today. He is a very caring Doctor. really took his time with me. I hate he won't accept BCBS after 90 days.
Me too! But seriously, don't give up on getting this for yourself, it'll be the best thing you could ever do for yourself! And as much as I admire Dr. McFadden, ( he really did hang the moon and stars didn't he?) there are other good p/s's in Greenville, surely you can find one who will take BCBS ins. Good luck!

O.K. so now I'm 14 weeks post-op and I'm VERY...

O.K. so now I'm 14 weeks post-op and I'm VERY happy with the way my stomach looks!!! I have gone down one to two sizes in pants although unfortunately my weight doesn't seem to reflect that. From what I've been reading on this site alot of us January tummy tuckers have been experiencing weight gain for some strange reason. So far only about 5 pounds, but still, my diet hasn't changed and I'm exercising so what gives??? Anyway I could not be happier with the results of my tummy tuck so far, and I know that once I hit the six month mark my results should be more permanent. So when that time comes in July I'll see where my weight is and address it from there.

Now where are your pictures - lol :)
please post pics - thanks

Goodbye tummy.

It's been 5 months now, and I've finally decided to post my pics. I don't have any before pics, but these are my after pics. Before my TT I looked nine months pregnant! I don't think I do now. So ladies...comments? ( remember to please be nice). Thanks!

I know just how you felt about posting your pics, but I'm so glad you did! You look wonderful and should feel proud! It's hard getting over the fat chick mentality, but give it some time, eventually you will see yourself the way we do, beautiful!
Thank you Wildberrytoo, A girl can use all fo the positive reinforcement she can get!! Thanks!!!Maybe one day the fat chick will leave forever....who knows...!
BB my friend , you look fantastic! Yes, your surgeon is good, but don't take anything away from yourself or your hard work. He has to have a good canvas to start with....and he did! I do you know what you mean about looking in the mirror and expecting to see something different. I had the muscle separation for so long that I'm accustomed to looking in the mirror and seeing my abs bowed out of little bit if I'm not pulling them in. It's always a shock to see my stomach look like it did before the fascia was torn asunder by my wee ones haha! One day, that will assimilate and become just who you are when you look in the mirror (fit with flat tummy). Until then, I think it's really normal to still feel as if the reflection is a bit foreign. :-)

6 months!!!

It's been six months now and I'm happier than I ever thought I'd be!! It still takes me by surprise when I walk past a mirror and catch my reflection and DON'T look like a nine months pregnant woman! I'm enjoying buying clothes again (maybe a little too much!) and not having to get the "large" women's size just to cover my belly anymore.This is truly the best thing I've ever done for myself and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Anyone considering this operation, to quote the ad for shoes, Just Do It!
You'll be so glad you did, I know I am!!!

You look amazing! I can't wait for mine!
Looks good

Six months.

Six months! I'm very happy with my flat tummy!

six months pic's.

Well I'm at six months, posted new pictures. What do you gals think? I'm very happy with my final results.

Amazing!!!
Just found your review... your tummy looks great! I bet you are a happy lady :-)
Thanks for the great review! I hope my results are just as good!

pic.

on the flat side!

The rest of my new pic's,

LOOKING GOOD!!!! Thanks for the motivation!!!!
So do you Angeeme! It'll get better, when you finally get rid of those drains you will feel so much better!! And I love how low your scar is!! Good Luck!
WooHoo Girl - you look MAH-VA-LOUS!!! Isn't it amazing how the difference shows up in the pictures? I'm just like you - I see nothing in the mirror but DANG when I look at the pictures its finally noticeable. You are definitely on the flat side :)

fat transfer

#3

pic 4

Pic 4

fat transfer pic's

Ok ladies here are pic's from my latest procedure, fat transfer to breasts. Although I once had very large breasts, losing weight really did a number on them. I'm very pleased with the fullness and shape that they have now. Hope it stays this way!

B.B hi im looking into a fat tranfer for my breast yours looks great was there any issues to date?
None really! I've managed to keep about 75% of the fat transferred and I am still very happy with my results. I didn't want the "Dolly Parton" look but I was tired of my breasts looking so deflated. I had lost a lot of weight and that did a quite a number on them. Go for it! You won't regret it I promise. Good Luck!
Your fat transfer results look really good with a nice shape. Thanks for posting pics and sharing your story it's reassuring to see someone else with good longer term results.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

I was fortunate enough to be referred to him several years ago for another procedure.