Breast Reduction & Modified Tummy Tuck - Greensburg, PA

After years of research and lots of pounds lost...

After years of research and lots of pounds lost I've finally decided to go ahead with the surgery. Dr. Johns was referred to me by a close friend. My insurance approved my reduction very quickly. I will not be needing muscle repair during the tummy tuck and that is the main reason why Im not overly concerned with having the procedures done together. I'm so nervous but very grateful that I have a supportive family.

5 days post op - Healing very nicely! The first 2...

5 days post op - Healing very nicely! The first 2 days I was loopy because of the anesthesia and very sore but now things are coming together. I will post pictures as soon as I get these drains out.

1 month post op. Best decision I've ever made!

I'm down about 12lbs since my surgery. Most of that was from both procedures. I'm still swollen which sucks but that is just part of the process. I'm waiting until I get back from vacation to post pictures. But beleive me...Dr. Johns did an outstanding job and I couldn't be happier!
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Met with Dr. Johns twice before surgery. He and his staff are so kind. Couldn't have asked for better treatment.

Hello. Checking in on you to see how your holding up. Hope your healing well.
Good luck!! I had a TT without MR and reduction. I had only very manageable pain. A positive attitude helps tremendously. You will be so glad you did it.
Thank you so much!!!! Ill post pictures soon