TT and Lipo of Hips and Flanks, Muscle Repair - Greensboro, NC

Having surgery on 10/3013. I am 44, mom of 2, 5'9,...

Having surgery on 10/3013.
I am 44, mom of 2, 5'9, 188 lbs. the same weight I was when I got pregnant with my daughter at 23. I have been between 175 and 190 most of my life.

After divorce in my early 30s, I did get down to 160 but gradually gained the weight back. Looking forward to surgery on Wed!

Here are some before pics!

Before pics

Before pictures

2 days pre-op!

I have been reading in this site for a few hours tonite! Getting really excited! Great advice I'm going to share, http://www.realself.com/forum/tummy-tuck-survival-real-life-guide

More before! Tomorrow is my big day!

A few more before pics!

Last day at work for a week or so!

Surgery day!

Here waiting in the waiting room to go back! So excited!

Out of surgery!

I will be staying overnight . Not a lot of pain now. Sure pain will be worse a little later and next few days.

Doing good!

Pain level is a 1-2. Got Meds at 2pm. Doctor came in said surgery went great!

I'm home now!

The pain is worse today. Mainly soreness. Resting on the couch for most of the day ????

Less than 24 hours on the flat side!

Woke up early because I'm getting in comfortable laying on my back. I'm my opinion, I am draining a lot Left side more than right. Every 3-4 hours I get 25 ml from lt and 10-15 ml from rt.
Pain level is close to 0 when laying down. Up to about 7 when I have to get.
I think my kitties know I'm under the weather. They have been right by my side since I have been home.

My cats must know

That I'm a little under the weather. They haven't left my side since I have been home. One even slept on my belly last nite!

Pics without bandages

Pics

Day 2

Feeling a lot better!

I'm feeling a lot better after having bowel movement this morning.

I took my bandages off, washed ink marks off , sponge bath, and washed my hair! After a break, I put makeup on and bra and clothes on!

Went off a walk outside , first time being outside since I came home on Thursday !
After eating some lunch, I'm going to rest awhile. Don't want to start hurting. I don't have any pain sitting or laying, just getting up and down. Didn't really have any pulling spins when standing up and walking!

How can I delete some of my pics?

Does anyone know how I can take done of my pics off?

Feeling some better!

Saturday, I sponged bathed, tried to wash ink marks off my belly, went out and walked and went to a friends for dinner. By the time I got home at 9 , I was in a lot of pain. Had to take a pain pill to rest.
Today, I didn't do near as much. Only pain I think I was feeling today was constipation After I went twice today, I feel much better. Dont really think I'm swollen because of the tight binder.

Finally a real shower today!

Not taking a lot of pain Meds just tynenol and some muscle relaxers. Had a real shower today! Drainage has cut in half, hopefully I will be under 30 cc a day before Wed so I can have my drains removed. Here's a couple of pics. My incision and skin looks better than the pics.

Post op checkup today!

Well I get to keep my drains for another few days. My PS wants them th drain less than 30cc in 24 hr each. Mine are still draining more than 50 a day.
Next, he said I was very swollen. That's funny because I didn't know I was swollen at all and wondered why all you girls were. He said its normal and this is not my finall results of the surgery! Said I will get smaller! Woho!

Day 2 back to work!

I have an office job and was able to get back to work fast. First day I was tired and belly cramping by the end if the day. Just taking tynenol around the clock and some muscle relaxers in the evenings.

Drains finally out!

I took the drains out tonite. The PS give me instructions on how to remove them after draining was less than 30 ml each. Wow the part that was under my skin was 11 inches long!!
Still have pain in the middle of my belly by late afternoons. I guess that's the muscle repair.
Greensboro Plastic Surgeon