Recovery is a beast but still glad I did it. - Greenbrae, CA

Pro's, self confidents and wearing clothes I...

Pro's, self confidents and wearing clothes I thought I couldn't never wear in this life time.
Con's, recovery time is slow and require lots of patients.
I wanted a TT for at least 10 years. I could never afford it. Had some life changing events which put me in a position to save. Money well spent, I can tell you that.

17 months later!

Just now started to get feed back on this site so I decided to update. Almost a year and a half later. Well what do you know. I'm not completed satisfied. After its all said and done I'm still left with some fat on my stomach. When I stand up its flat and when I sit down I have a roll. Kinda weird to explain. I'm still up and down with the swelling. Yes after this long. When I eat my stomach bloats and looks big. When I go out I try not to eat so my stomach can stay flat. My doctor suggest I work out more or to come in for some lipo. No way I'm doing anything else to my body. I walk and ride my bike but I guess I have to get down and dirty to totally flat. Even though I thought that is what I was paying for. On another note. My stomach does look way better than before because honey it was a mess. I know every woman is different so I don't compare myself with anyone. My friend who use the same doc was really flat and she don't even exercise. So you never really know if you will end up like the person that referred you. Ok that's my update.

Taking a new approach!

Hey, just wanted to give an update on what's going on with me. This pass week I decided to take a different approach. I eliminated meat and some carbs from my diet. I've been eating lots of fruit and veggies. I notice that I'm not getting all bloated like I was before. Actually I'm feeling a lot better and it seems like my body is finally at a healing place. I plan to exercise more and be nice to my body, as far as the things I put in it. I started taking a multi vitamin again and drinking plenty of water. Things are starting to look up. I will come back with updates and maybe add a photo. Still planning to see my primary to see what suggestions he has. Feeling good right now.

WOW ITS BEEN TWO YEARS. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Hey, it's been two whole years since my TT. It's been one year since I gave up beef and pork. What I realized is I didn't lose any weight but my health is awesome. No high cholesterol, no High Blood pressure etc. Feeling good even though a gained a few pounds which I'm working on getting off now. I'm more of a private person so I never post photos. I will post one today with my small weight gain. Work in progress! Need to work out more and firm up. Never giving up I spent too much money.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a good friend. The whole surgery in general went very smoothly. Timing was excellent,friendly nurses,calls at home to check on me. Many follow up appts just to say, your looking good. The Doc was always there at follow up appts. He made it a point to have a reltionship with me. He spent time talking to my fiance while I was in recovery. he was just really hands on. I didnt really ask about the recovery time because I so excited that it didn't matter. Now realizing its a slow process but well worth it.