Green Peel for Acne and Hyperpigmentation

I thought a chemical peal was the way to go for...

i thought a chemical peal was the way to go for removing acne and brown spots, hyperpigmentation. The esthetican convinced me to go a "gentler route" and get the green peel. Don't be fooled! a green peel may be herbal but it's NOT gentle. It burned when on my face for 10 minutes. I left looking pink and later my face turned firery red, hot. skin peeled for 5 days and it was really hard not to pick at it...i was warned this cuases scars. 10 days later i think my pigmented spots were lighter...sort of, not significant. the acne was back days later, UGHH! The spa called me to see when i wanted my second follow on green peel. i told them i was busy so i could get out of it. wondering what to do next. may go to a dermatologist who knows more about these things.

I just had the green peel yesterday. It was uncomfortable, but tolerable. I am so anxious to see the results. Tomorrow is day 3. The tingle is not to bad and I'm not as red. I am scheduled to go back on the fifth day. I was told while at home to use the creams day and night. I am trying really hard not to get any water on my face."not easy". Anyways, I really hope this works for me. I was faced with adult acne for about 1 1/2 and it left scars on my face. I tried absoulutely every product out there. If the green peel works for me I will recommend it to everyone. My skin really needed some help so we will see.

please notify me on follow up responses. Thank you

In the process of having a Green Peel. I had it applied on yesterday. Yes, it hurts! On a scale from 1 to 10 I would say the treatment was 9,5!! Today is my day two. Yesterday and today it hurt/hurts to touch even slightly with my fingers but that is exactly what the therapist told me before we started. To ease the pain I apply lotion and cream according to her instructions and it does help. I'm feeling just allright. Though I have to remind myself all time NOT TO PUT WATER ON or WASH MY FACE! I got creams and lotions I will have to apply until the next peel. Today I went to my aerobics class just like any other day but did not wipe off the sweat and was extra careful in the shower. I washed my hair head upside down and managed to keep my face dry. I do look afwul right now because I can feel my skin drying off my face :) All the wrinkles on dry skin really show! But hey come on the name of the treatment is PEEL... you get what you ask (pay) for!! Optmistic, I am patiently waiting for results. I booked for a series (5) of gentler peel and not just one rough because I have a fragile thin Nordic skin. I will try to report regularly as the treatment progresses. Until next report!
In reply to Ella's comment: I am the distributor of Green Peel in Australia. Here are a couple of points: 1/ The first couple of days after the peel the herbs are still embedded into the skin - that's what you can feel when you touch it. By day 3 or day 4 at the latest they will have dissolved - by then the top layer of skin is dead and feels tight, ready to peel. 2/ You should have skipped your areobics classes from day 1 until your had the old skin removed. There is a good reason why Dr. Schrammek insists that you don't wet your skin during the process, whether from washing for from perspiration. One of the benefits of Green Peel is that the old skin stays intact until the new skin underneath is ready. The new skin is protected in the most natural way (that one of the BIG differences to an acid peel). Once the old, dry skin gets wet it can peel prematurely, before the new skin has gone through the full process. In that case you would experience itching (as in forced, quicker healing), and the new skin will be red. In the worst case, you could end up with pigmentation and red spots. Anyhow, your process finished nearly 3 weeks ago. I hope you had a satisfactory outcome.
Hi, I was just wondering what the final outcome was. Are you happy with the results? Do you have any scarring on your face? Is it still painful? I'm considering it, but not quite ready yet--I need to read a few more reviews and yours is the most recent. Thanks.
I am considering a green peel on the recommendation of my dermatoligist..I have slightly blotchy skin and some brown "old age" spots, and not alot of wrinkles for my age (56 ) It sounds scary to me right now as I am just in the thinking about it mode! I have read some of the experiences both good and bad..is there any comforting things you can tell me to help make up my mind? My concerns is wanting to get an even tone to my skin and get rid of the brown spots.

Please let me know if you are happy with the results.  I am assuming that you have had all the necessary treatments since it was done in February of this year. What do you mean when you say  "I booked for a series of (5) of gentler peel and not just one rough..." Do you mean that you booked a further (5) mini Green Peels after the main deep Green Peel treatment, instead of having further Deep Green Peels?