So Nervous! What to Expect?! Help Boobie Friends! -Green Bay, WI

I am 5'6 and 120 pounds, been wanted breast...

I am 5'6 and 120 pounds, been wanted breast implants for a long time! Been wearing 34b bras with push up of course! Lol. I was told by doc 350cc and also looked at 375cc, don't want too big but not too small either!
I'm really confused on if I'm 100% sure if I want to get them or not since it's so real now! I'm nervous and scared :(

What are some things to expect? Symptoms
Is it worth the money and pain?
Help!?

So iv been reading up on stuff alot on here, and...

So iv been reading up on stuff alot on here, and wondering a couple things as times getting closer for me! After BA will you have stretch marks? Like since I'm small and going to a bigger size and probably stretching? And how long does it take them to lower? I don't want my boobs as high as my neck! Lol

So, I had to re schedule my BA appointment due to...

So, I had to re schedule my BA appointment due to moving and taking longer than expected, my new one is June 20th! So I have some time but am so excited. Have some more things I'm curious about, Does it make a difference getting BA done in summer, suck more or less? Do you loose 25ccs when you go under the muscle?

Times ticking away!

I am so close to coming up to my date for new girls! It's June 20th and I couldn't be more nervous! A lot of feelings coming along with it! What should I buy before and make sure I have before the surgery?!
Green Bay plastic surgical

I bet you're getting excited! I'm loving mine. The scars are still very noticeable some days they seem lighter and other days seem red...all part of the healing stages. I'm very happy with the size! I started at 36 b and now 38d (I put on a bit of weight:/) for the most part my pain is gone, occasionally still get twinges in the nipples, but usually after I've been more active such as after work, running, boating...more less when they have been bouncing....lol. I can't wait to hear about your experience!!!!
Put up some photos!!!:)
Mine is April 11 too. :)
Yay! We are surgery sisters! I think there are 3 or 4 of us that will be getting them 4/11. You can start a review now so that we can all follow your progress and pics if you want.
I just put up a review. Looking forward to success stories!
I only see a question, not a review. It may not be active yet, I think RS has to review it first before it goes live.
Well my big day went well. I love Dr. Lee! I ended up with 350 silicone behind the muscle. Even though I got a lift he preferred to place the implant axillary, I agreed since I know that's his specialty. My aren't sitting high in my neck like you see many do and when talking with my friends who went to him as well say theirs never did either. I know you'll be happy. The staff was all wonderful and I have no complaints. I'm quite sore and bruised, moreso from the lipo I think. It feels like I spent days at the gym doing continuous push ups. Tomorrow I can shower and get a real look at them. I'll keep you updated.
Glad everything went well! Thanks! Yeah deff keep me updated! :)
Idk about the stretch marks probably depends on your skin.if you have had kids you already have stretched . I'm thinking the same size as u my Ba is march 19 th . But my dr said if I like the look of 350cc to get 375 because you loose abot 25 cc by going under the muscle . So I guess 375ccs it is for me . But I also don't want them to b to big . U can do the rice thing . Get a sports bra you will need it for after ba anyway so get it big . Put 1/12 cups of rice in a nylon . For each breast tie it up and put it in the sports bra and see . That is 350ccs so if you like that look you have to get 375ccs . Put a shirt on too over it . Lmk how it gos
I think that stretch marks will depend on a couple of things. Your natural tendency to get stretch marks and also, how big you are going. I also think it takes a few weeks and up to several months for them to fully drop. I'm scheduled in April and have been doing lots of reading, but others may be able to actually speak from experience. Hope that helps.
Does anyone know if after anytime getting ba does it affect getting pregnant or anything?
And how long are you off of work after surgery, a week?
I am a stay at home mom I have 4 kids but I do hair at home so I am just playing it by ear how long . I hope to start doing hair again in no more than 2 weeks we will see.
I took two weeks
Oh good I hope I do too
From what everyone is saying, 350 isn't big at all. I just want to be a nice, perky average size. I think I'll be second guessing the size too, until I can't anymore after the surgery!
It has to be around a C I'm guessing. I'm sure tbey will look great!
Yes, I'm hoping for a full C. Enough so I can dress them up if I want to and small enough so that running, cycling, hiking and exercising in general isn't a pain. Now the decision is just 350 or 375.
That's what he told me it would b a C cup just don't want to look "fake"
Well when I tryed on the sizers I liked the 350 but he said to go with a 375 because when you go under the muscle it will be smaller.
One of the doctors I have talked to said when it goes behind the muscle you only loose 25ccs so, idk if that's alot or not but if your getting saline they fill them up after they put it in
Yes, they told me exactly the same thing. I love the 350 look, but the 375 felt heavy. Ahhhh, such a big decision. I know it's only 25, but just want to be sure.
I'm getting silicone I don't really have much Breast tissue so it will be more natural.
Yes I thought the same thing it felt heavy.
I know! I guess if you get 375 it would go down to 350 anyway after the 25cc