Questions About Permanant Makeup Tattoo Removal-the worst decision of my life ever

Hi. I am 18 years old and I have done the biggest...

Hi. I am 18 years old and I have done the biggest mistake of my life! My eyebrows were very well and have much of hair.But I make a wrong decision and had a permanant makeup tattoo before 3 months and I hate it.Many times I cry because I think that are too dark and it was waste of money...and unneeded.So... I go back to the aesthetic that did it to me and I make complaints but she said that she did that I want it and other things but I asked her to look as normal it can be!! No like I paint it everyday. It looks much dark and I dont like it.So...I question her If she can remove it.She said yes but it want accuracy and time.She said it is better to leave it for the summer because it will fade much.But I dont know If I can trust her...she said that it stays 5 years(and I was shocked) Her method to take it off maybe is the tattoo vanish.I asked the opinion and of another aesthetic who is an expert on permanant make up(and I am so sad that I didnt go to her or better not even go anywhere) and she said me the same..wait after summer and see then.And she said me no laser treatment because my hair growth will be affected. I asked and another doctor from athens,And she is an expert on permanant make up( I got the wrong one -.- ) She said me ..leave it for summer and see what will you do on October.She suggest Q- switch laser treatment. She said me that my skin will be come back to normal.And my hairs(eyebrows) will not be affected.after some weeks will be like I never did it.and she said that tattoo vanish can leave scars. So, I am confused about the methods.Which will be better? I have much hair and I dont want to lose it! I just want my normal eyebrows as it was. The laser will make my hair fall? I dont know who to trust.
Red through this string of Q&A's on

What can I do to fade my permanent makeup eyebrow tattoo?

I dont understand.
If you mean to see this review I saw it. Is it possible to fade at all? In how many years?Any other tips to fade it sooner?

I will wait...be patient.

So,I decided.It doesnt look so awful so I will wait the summer...to fade and then the september-october I will remove it!! I think i will do it with the method of tattoo vanish (will no affect my hair,and my skin will be back to normal) In summer,i will go with my grandma to the ''''artist''' :p to make complaints again because I cant contact( NEVER) with hair...phone,email nothing.She is in Thessaloniki.Aglaia Vlachou tsimiski 90.Dont trust her! She is not an artist.She said that she can remove it without scars but I dont know if I can trust her.So I have found another woman.ARTIST. her name is Elena and she has a studio in evosmos, she is very good and I trust her very much after i had communicate with her and she saw me.She suggest me ways to fast the fade and she has way to remove it but only for the colors type that she use and she dont know if will affect mine.So we will see if it works then ...or I will have to do the removal to aglaia :@ But I will ask for sure a quarantee before I do it that I will not have scars or hair fall.I cant wait for my skin be back to normal...and i want my natural eyebrows back...
Read some other reviews on here. There was one bad eyebrow review and a lady who works in the field suggests you have her go over it with a taupe to lighten it. Look under bad reviews (I think this one was from Manitoba,,which is in Canada) to find out comments. She gave her email address too.
Just wait and see how they lighten on their own. Don't risk scarring your face. I would give it a year or so.
Yes...and I think I will do this...because I am afraid.So I will wait 1-2 years to fade as much it can fade and then I will see...Do you know ways to fade it moro quickly? and it fades all after much years??