Questions About Permanant Makeup Tattoo Removal-the worst decision of my life ever

Hi. I am 18 years old and I have done the biggest...

Hi. I am 18 years old and I have done the biggest mistake of my life! My eyebrows were very well and have much of hair.But I make a wrong decision and had a permanant makeup tattoo before 3 months and I hate it.Many times I cry because I think that are too dark and it was waste of money...and unneeded.So... I go back to the aesthetic that did it to me and I make complaints but she said that she did that I want it and other things but I asked her to look as normal it can be!! No like I paint it everyday. It looks much dark and I dont like it.So...I question her If she can remove it.She said yes but it want accuracy and time.She said it is better to leave it for the summer because it will fade much.But I dont know If I can trust her...she said that it stays 5 years(and I was shocked) Her method to take it off maybe is the tattoo vanish.I asked the opinion and of another aesthetic who is an expert on permanant make up(and I am so sad that I didnt go to her or better not even go anywhere) and she said me the same..wait after summer and see then.And she said me no laser treatment because my hair growth will be affected. I asked and another doctor from athens,And she is an expert on permanant make up( I got the wrong one -.- ) She said me ..leave it for summer and see what will you do on October.She suggest Q- switch laser treatment. She said me that my skin will be come back to normal.And my hairs(eyebrows) will not be affected.after some weeks will be like I never did it.and she said that tattoo vanish can leave scars. So, I am confused about the methods.Which will be better? I have much hair and I dont want to lose it! I just want my normal eyebrows as it was. The laser will make my hair fall? I dont know who to trust.

I will wait...be patient.

So,I decided.It doesnt look so awful so I will wait the summer...to fade and then the september-october I will remove it!! I think i will do it with the method of tattoo vanish (will no affect my hair,and my skin will be back to normal) In summer,i will go with my grandma to the ''''artist''' :p to make complaints again because I cant contact( NEVER) with hair...phone,email nothing.She is in Thessaloniki.Aglaia Vlachou tsimiski 90.Dont trust her! She is not an artist.She said that she can remove it without scars but I dont know if I can trust her.So I have found another woman.ARTIST. her name is Elena and she has a studio in evosmos, she is very good and I trust her very much after i had communicate with her and she saw me.She suggest me ways to fast the fade and she has way to remove it but only for the colors type that she use and she dont know if will affect mine.So we will see if it works then ...or I will have to do the removal to aglaia :@ But I will ask for sure a quarantee before I do it that I will not have scars or hair fall.I cant wait for my skin be back to normal...and i want my natural eyebrows back...

Read some other reviews on here. There was one bad eyebrow review and a lady who works in the field suggests you have her go over it with a taupe to lighten it. Look under bad reviews (I think this one was from Manitoba,,which is in Canada) to find out comments. She gave her email address too.
Just wait and see how they lighten on their own. Don't risk scarring your face. I would give it a year or so.
Yes...and I think I will do this...because I am afraid.So I will wait 1-2 years to fade as much it can fade and then I will see...Do you know ways to fade it moro quickly? and it fades all after much years??
I had my eyebrows tattooed on March 8th 2014 by a woman a in Wilmette, IL by the the name of Elena Astor and she did a terrible job on my eyebrows! Right after my eyebrows healed I looked into having them removed via laser, but that comes at a very high price...scarring, discoloration etc... I found someone that did corrections by camouflaging the work of that inepted technician!!! She did a really good job in lightening them. I read that regular chemical peels, anti-aging creams, exfoliants, pure aloe vera, and of course the sun. I wish you all the best and good luck on your journey :-)
Will you leave it to fade as much it can? And I read about these methods to fade more quickly...I had my eyebrows on february 2014..I hope this summer with the sun to fade much..and the winter I will see for chemical peels and the lemon says me that it works..hope in 1-2 years leave..thank you and good luck to you too :) ^_^
All I have is time! I still don't know if the camouflage colors will feed a really ugly color. if my eyebrows fade into a really bad color, I would just go and have them camouflaged again because I won't go and have them lasered. I believe that in the future someone will invent some device that will be able to take out Micro pigmentation from the skin...God knows there is a need for it because thousands of women are getting botched jobs done by technicians that don't know what they're doing. Hang in there! Go to Sephora or Ultra and try eyebrow pencils, brow powders and Derma blend. Also, look for waterproof eye brow pencils by Stila. It's a liquid eyebrow pencil with an ultra thin brush...it's absolutely fantastic. One more thing, try covering your brows with Derma blend. It's a foundation that is specifically for people that have burns or scars. Hope that helps you...
thanks for the tips!! :) Hope to fade...in a good way. My eyebrows because I have much hair,they arent so ugly to need camouflage.they are no natural and my eyebrows before were fantastic .If they fade in good way i will be lucky....otherwise I will find way to remove it. If you want check out on youtube is a method for eyebrows removal... 'zap away' I asked an artist who do this way to remove the ink but she said me that is to soon to remove it..will take much sessions and better is to leave it fade much and then you'll see..So I will do this and after 2 years ( passion... :'( ) I will decide what to do. ( hope to no need do anything) Sorry for my english I hope you understand :) The only thing that we can do now is wait... good luck !!
Hi Lou...laser is the best option through personal experience. Eyebrow hair should be shaved off before procedure and hair will grow back. Search DMK cosmetics and theatrical tattoo cover up makeup too with fixer!
Red through this string of Q&A's on

What can I do to fade my permanent makeup eyebrow tattoo?

I dont understand.
If you mean to see this review I saw it. Is it possible to fade at all? In how many years?Any other tips to fade it sooner?