33 Years Old Fit Male, Love Handles. - Greece

I am 33 years old male from Greece with a love for...

I am 33 years old male from Greece with a love for sports and fitness lifestyle. I have been working out at the gym for the last 8 years in a row, mostly doing weights (very little cardio) and I play football once every week. I have always been in the 76-80kg range with 12-18% fat (summer time/winter time). I would describe my physique as quite fit, but the last few months due to various personal issues I let myself a little bit and had weird training times, skipped my workouts, and had one too many unhealthy meals (junk, sodas, beer etc).

I decided to do this procedure because even when I looked my best, I always had love handles and fat around my abs. Due to the fact that this winter I was very careless with my nutrition I decided now was the time to do it.

I would describe the procedure quite different than what most people have had. The place where I did it is a Medical Cosmetics place, meaning its not really a doctor's office, nor is it a simple beauty salon. They also do botox and various other treatments that I assume require the presence of a doctor, but in my case the person who looked after me was not a doctor.

She applied the suction pad on my right side first (after making me drink a full glass of water), and kept it there for what must have been 10-15 mins total, she said the temperature was -2C. I thought this was strange, because I'm sure I keep reading the temperatures are either -5 or -10C. Then she lowered it to 0C. Afterwards she did some Radio Frequency stuff, and finally something else that made a lot of high frequency noise to my ears, but she said she can hardly hear it. I couldnt believe it so I used my iphone to record the sound, and in fact the sound was really very low, she explained that I was hearing it so loud because it was in direct contact with my body.

I took these photos unfortunately right after I returned home and had my lunch meal.. So I don't really have before and after photos. In the pictures I look a bit bloated, that mainly because of my meal and because of the suction pads that have irritated the area, the fat looks like its sticking out a bit.

The doctor responsible with whom I discussed the case (but who was NOT present at the time of my procedure) said I will need 5 treatments in total, 1 every 2 weeks.

So I guess I will be updating this post every two weeks and see what happens in the end! :)

7 days after treatment

This is the 7th day after the treatment, as you can see I no longer have the red irritation on the skin (actually its there, but its not very visible anymore).

I decided to take a photo every day (starting yesterday) so I can compare them all after 2-3 months time. The photos will be taken every day first thing in the morning.

I also decided to follow a clean diet that consists of 6 meals. In brief, and obviously due to the fact that I work out and therefore I need the energy, my diet consists of:

10am: 1 slice brown bread with tahini with honey plus 200ml quaker with water and protein powder supplement.
noon: 12 cashews nuts and 1 green apple (or 400ml orange juice if I'm out and don't have an apple with me)
3pm: 120gr chicken or fish with rice and salad
6pm: (before workout) 1 protein shake (1 scoop, with water, no milk) and 1 spoon of honey.
8pm: (after workout) 2 slices of brown bread and 1 slice of smoked turkey + 2 pills of BCAA (aminoacids).
10pm: Final meal, around 60gr of rice, salad and 6 cashews nuts if my workout was hard.

My cardio consists of ONLY playing football (soccer) for 45 minutes at those small 5 versus 5 fields 1 time per week.

I'm writing this because in 2 months time my diet will obviously have played a major role to the fat reduction, and therefore just posting photos without information about my excersise or diet would be deceiving.

This does not sound like Coolsulpt by Zeltig at all. I'd look into this further, before getting anymore treatments.
Hi Pufferpunk, the doctor described it as Cryolipolisis, and this is how I found RealSelf.com when I googled about Cryolipolisis. I couldnt find "Cryolipolisis" category here, so I posted it on Coolsculpting. I believe there are more than 1 companies that make this machine, obviously I assume this Zeltiq must have been the first who introduced it to the market but its certainly not the only one. I will get more info when I visit the place again, and will definitely be more descriptive in my review (procedure etc).
Zeltiq uses the machine for an entire hour.
I understand that because reading the other reviews pretty much everybody says that the length of the procedure is 1 hour for each spot. I have an appointment again on Tuesday 15th April, so I'll make sure I take notes this time :) The first time I was too intimidated to actually take notice of what was happening.