Labiaplasty: StoriesWrite a Review
Epic Results with Vagina Lip Reduction (Labiaplasty)
- posted 4 years ago
- updated 2 months ago
- Worth It
- Cost: $4,500
- John P. Di Saia, MD (Orange County California)
I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago...
- 9 Apr 2009
I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago and my only regret was that I had not done it sooner. I never liked the way they looked or felt as they were too damn big.
My Dr is really great and now I look like a Playboy model down there.
Every time I get out of the shower I look down and...
- 16 Oct 2010
For the haters out there who feel that any girl...
- 27 Jan 2013
For those who have sent me questions, I do not...
- 9 Mar 2013
(1) I did not have much pain but only did the outside lips. My vag was not operated only the "curtains."
(2) Dr D did not talk me into anything. I came to him with my requests for improvement.
(3) I do not see Dr D in the office anymore but did visit him for a few months after my surgery until he told me I could have sex. He sees his patients for a while longer than other surgeons as I have come to find out.
(4) My surgery was under anesthesia in a surgery center a few years ago.
I am still happy with my surgery result and my...
- 29 Mar 2013
Stay strong ladies.
My Doctor: John P. Di Saia, MD
Dr D is a caring and experienced professional. I had almost no pain. The whole thing is a fond memory and I can't believe I waited so long to do this for myself.