Epic Results with Vagina Lip Reduction (Labiaplasty)

I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago...

I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago and my only regret was that I had not done it sooner. I never liked the way they looked or felt as they were too damn big.

My Dr is really great and now I look like a Playboy model down there.

Every time I get out of the shower I look down and...

Every time I get out of the shower I look down and smile. Every time I put on my fav tight jeans and it doesn't hurt I am luvin me some Dr D! Then I read that Dr Alter is twice the price! I got he best and paid less for it. We all know that doesn't happen that often.

For the haters out there who feel that any girl...

For the haters out there who feel that any girl should have to live with vaginal lips that either hurt or look any way other than she wants, thanks but no thanks.

For those who have sent me questions, I do not...

For those who have sent me questions, I do not really answer my mail here much. It is better to post comments at my review if you want as I do come here from time to time. In general though

(1) I did not have much pain but only did the outside lips. My vag was not operated only the "curtains."

(2) Dr D did not talk me into anything. I came to him with my requests for improvement.

(3) I do not see Dr D in the office anymore but did visit him for a few months after my surgery until he told me I could have sex. He sees his patients for a while longer than other surgeons as I have come to find out.

(4) My surgery was under anesthesia in a surgery center a few years ago.

I am still happy with my surgery result and my...

I am still happy with my surgery result and my decision to have surgery despite some of the haters who seem to be posting here lately. :(

Stay strong ladies.

Six years out and feel great - Merry Xmas!

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all here. I am about six years out and look and feel great down there.

Labiaplasty can be a good surgery. Just pick that doctor carefully ladies and ignore the words of all the do good feel gooders here who tell you that you must live with the lips you do not like or that hurt you.

Peace.

Dr D's Wedge Vs Trim Video

For those who asked. This is my doc talking about why he does his wedge operation over the trim.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr D is a caring and experienced professional. I had almost no pain. The whole thing is a fond memory and I can't believe I waited so long to do this for myself.

I tried the wedge and it pulled apart on me...I was in so much pain. I also felt that not enough was taken off. I got the trim on my revision months latter and I had less pain and was very happy with the look. I'm sure there are good and bad experiences both ways but for me I preferred the trim as the incisions were not pulling apart as much.
It is not what you had as much as who did it. Not all Wedge surgery is the same. My modified wedge was awesome and I do not have pain. I had a great surgeon tho. :)
I had a modified wedge. It healed well and feels and works fine I am happy to say.
I just had this done today. My labia were unusually long, so my OBGYN had to take off about 3 cm. I am in so much pain. It also really burns when I pee. I also feel like I have to keep going pee. I got an IUD inserted at the same time. Any advice for the sensation of having to pee, hurting in general, and the burning when I pee?
The burning might be from the incisions. I suggest filling up a water bottle with warm water and squirting it down there the same time your peeing. That really helped me. You can also fill a pan/tub with water and pee in there...The water really helps...I had labiaplasty and vaginoplaty along with a few revisions so I really know what your going through. The fact that you feel like you have to pee frequently is not from the labiaplasty and may have to do with your IUD. ..I would check with your Dr about that. I'm here if u have any more questions and am more then glad to help.
Check with your doc before you do anything to his or her surgery work. My doc does not want patients doing this. I asked.
Agree. If it hurts you should be talking with your doctor anyway.
Luv the comic! So true!
The comic is from Dr D's site isn't it? LIke it!
Yes. Tells it all. :)
Someone messaged me asking for pics. I am still feeling weird about showing my labia. Is that weird? It looks good I think. Do you think Dr D will send my pics if I ask? That way I don't have to try to get pics myself with a cellphone. Besides he has the Before too.
I don't see why not.
ty
Jenny I think some ladies here are not so aware of the difference between lip surgery (Labiaplasty right?) and inside vaginoplasty.
GREAT INFO AND POST JENNYGIRL! I see you have fans here.. lol :} looks great!
The key is to get your doctor to tell you what he or she plans on doing exactly. I don't think these terms mean the same things to different people and that includes doctors. The vagina is on the inside tho. lol.
ty
Most don't know the difference between a Wedge and a Trim. Keep beating the drum @Jennygirl! :)
So true
Well Georgie. I put my story online to help women who might be in my old situation (big lips in their opinion) to show them a way to get out safely. I do not need to justify myself to you as a non vagina owner. My discussion here is for women so your opinion is not so important. I am overjoyed with my surgery result as are many other women here some of whom may choose as I did.
If you are not a man, you are certainly the rude one for poking your nose into my privates. My motivations for modifying my parts are my business. I do agree that there are doctors out there performing surgery poorly, but I found a fabulous one and had a great experience. My privates and how they should look for me to be happy with them are my business. All because you are a woman does not give you the right to come in here like God and tell me how to run my life or my genitals.
Georgie86 - I am jumping in here to get this conversation back on track as I don't feel that your comments are conducive to the community and they have been removed. RealSelf is a safe and supportive forum for people who have had -- or are considering -- labiaplasty to anonymously share their experience. Our Community Guidelines clearly state this:

Be Nice

Treat others how you would like to be treated. That means no foul language, insults, personal attacks, bullying or unsupportive comments.

Thanks for the creeper removal. :)
to Eva G