Epic Results with Vagina Lip Reduction (Labiaplasty)

I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago...

I had my vaginal lips reduced several years ago and my only regret was that I had not done it sooner. I never liked the way they looked or felt as they were too damn big.

My Dr is really great and now I look like a Playboy model down there.

how old were you when you had the procedure?
I would like to find out if anyone has had labiaplasy majora precedure done. I heard that Dr. Alter in LA is an expert. Anybody knows...
you go girl

Every time I get out of the shower I look down and...

Every time I get out of the shower I look down and smile. Every time I put on my fav tight jeans and it doesn't hurt I am luvin me some Dr D! Then I read that Dr Alter is twice the price! I got he best and paid less for it. We all know that doesn't happen that often.

Your vulva looked good before surgery.
Dr D provided me these pictures of my surgery. The after is only at 3 months which was a long time ago. I haven't been back to see him in the office (no need) since then I guess.
I think my pics are on Dr D's site. I will try to get them over here. They look better than the other ones here already.

For the haters out there who feel that any girl...

For the haters out there who feel that any girl should have to live with vaginal lips that either hurt or look any way other than she wants, thanks but no thanks.
Hello! I want to start off saying I'm really glad you are pleased with your results :) I had my labiaplasty done 6 days ago, and it was a huge , nerve racking decision to make. I tossed the idea ( of labiaplasty) back and forth for the longest time. I was really nervous, but I went through with it. I can honestly tell you I'm more comfortable down there now than I was before surgery. Any tips on the healing process? Did you really on pain meds for long? I think the pain I do have is from the stitches. Thanks so much:-) nice to know someone who understands what its like to have larger, painful labia.
Rely***
I think I was on prescription pain meds for a few days. I saw Dr D alot over the first few weeks. He guided the wound care.

For those who have sent me questions, I do not...

For those who have sent me questions, I do not really answer my mail here much. It is better to post comments at my review if you want as I do come here from time to time. In general though

(1) I did not have much pain but only did the outside lips. My vag was not operated only the "curtains."

(2) Dr D did not talk me into anything. I came to him with my requests for improvement.

(3) I do not see Dr D in the office anymore but did visit him for a few months after my surgery until he told me I could have sex. He sees his patients for a while longer than other surgeons as I have come to find out.

(4) My surgery was under anesthesia in a surgery center a few years ago.
By the way you look beautiful! I am jealous can't wait for mine :)
Get the right surgeon and yours will be pretty too! :)
I am here to merely comment. Yes I am a guy and probably thought I have no place to make a comment. I personally do not understand this surgery, the need for it. Pain and discomfort perhaps, but I certainly hope it isn't because comments from others. If you are young and think your body is some how messed up because some boy you want to date says large labia is ugly, or looks like this or that... you don't need to be with him. As a man, I love large labia. More importantly I love the woman to be who she was born to be. I'm sure there are you out there that think... 'he has no place to comment here...' maybe your right... but in my opinion... don't do it. You are perfect the way you were made. PS: I have a testicle that is nothing but a deflated sac. I know what it feels like to not feel 'normal' from the other side of the aisle... but everyone I talk to says leave it alone... and I've grown to live with it. Thanks for listening.

I am still happy with my surgery result and my...

I am still happy with my surgery result and my decision to have surgery despite some of the haters who seem to be posting here lately. :(

Stay strong ladies.
Hi Jenny girl. Do u think Dr D could fix a botch surgery? I am so traumatized & emotionally exhausted from my first labiaplasty & are unhappy, that I don't want it 'fixed' from my first Dr.
I would trust Dr D to tell you whether or not it can be fixed. If you are not too far from him, why not go for a consult?
I will, thanks! Did he also do a hood reduction? He did a nice job...so happy for you! :)

Six years out and feel great - Merry Xmas!

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all here. I am about six years out and look and feel great down there.

Labiaplasty can be a good surgery. Just pick that doctor carefully ladies and ignore the words of all the do good feel gooders here who tell you that you must live with the lips you do not like or that hurt you.

Peace.

Dr D's Wedge Vs Trim Video

For those who asked. This is my doc talking about why he does his wedge operation over the trim.
I tried the wedge and it pulled apart on me...I was in so much pain. I also felt that not enough was taken off. I got the trim on my revision months latter and I had less pain and was very happy with the look. I'm sure there are good and bad experiences both ways but for me I preferred the trim as the incisions were not pulling apart as much.
It is not what you had as much as who did it. Not all Wedge surgery is the same. My modified wedge was awesome and I do not have pain. I had a great surgeon tho. :)
I had a modified wedge. It healed well and feels and works fine I am happy to say.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr D is a caring and experienced professional. I had almost no pain. The whole thing is a fond memory and I can't believe I waited so long to do this for myself.