I am so nervous. I was 200lbs as a teen and lost...

I am so nervous. I was 200lbs as a teen and lost the weight, not only did I lose it, I kept it off ans got really fit. BUT, I have some mild lose skin that haunts me. The older I get too, the worse it looks.
In between my legs and my rear end. I want it all done at once and get it over with.
I just hate now my rear looks.. I have been working out for over 25yrs and I am not fully reaping the benefits because of this. It truly upsets me.

I am getting nervous though and thinking about backing out. I know I will regret it if I do though.
I dont look it but I do weigh 144lbs, I am 5'5. I have a lot of muscle. I attached a photo of my upperpart so you can really see how I work out and how my lower hand doesnt match my upper half.
I have to say you look great! You have a body just like mine 144lbs, 5.5 great upper body but some loose skin from YoYo dieting. I am 60 years old though. I had a lower body lift, thigh lift, fat transfer to butt and I was suppose to have had lipo of inner, outer, back of thighs. I originally went to see dr. For thigh and butt lift with lipo but ended up with mini tummy tuck, butt thigh lift with fat transfer. I can say it was the worst experience because of my dr. And what he didn't tell me and what he didn't do. I am 17 months out and still my stomach swells at night with much discomfort. Other things soldo. If you want to read about my experience with Dr. Simiack Agha in Orange county CA please look back to around February of 2013 or a couple of months later. I go into some detail. All I can say is talk to many dr.s but better than that read every blog and forum you can. Doctors don't tell you the whole truth, be very careful. If you do decide to go through with it good luck to you.
I am so excited about this surgery. My Sister in law had much work done elsewhere and see had to go back for revisions on almost everything she had done. I had 2 things done by my doc and not one of them needed anything. My eyes came out amazing (healed up really fast too) and my breasts were everything I hoped for. Thank you. I will look back.
Wow!!! Congratulations on your weight loss, great job! We have simolar stoies...I lose 100lbs aove 20 years ago through diet and running, but of course had the leftover skin. I underwent 2 surgeries, a LBL and 3 months later an arm and breast lift. These surgeries changed my life...I now feel I have the body I worked so hard for! Best of luck to you, it will be a fantastic journey.

Getting more nervous

I have been on a strict diet (even though I am already very strict and disciplined, working out like a maniac too... My body is getting so defined but that also means more lose skin all around..
But I am paying so much for this, I want the best results..
I will be sure to take photos just before my surgery.
Wow you are super fit! Good for you!! I wish my arms looked the good!! Congrats on your upcoming surgery! You will have great results!! I'm very excited to follow your journey =]
Thanks!!! I sooo needed this, this morning!! I am going in at 11 for my pre-op. As well as paying my balance. I def feel more mentally prepared. As you can see, my lower half doesnt appear as fit as my upper, but it is.. just cant see it dammit..LOL.. Its so frustrating. I fought like a maniac for YEARS trying to see if I can somehow get it to look better. NO one even knows or realizes how it looks. I always wear very good pants/capri's at the gym. I use the brand Xersion from JCpennys. Its thicker but not too thick.. and it really feels like it holds me in place so I am not all over -my butt feels that way- its like Jello. I had lipo done so long ago (early 20's) being I didnt gain weight evenly. ONLY on my lower half. I dont regret it at all as I now gain it evenly. NOT only my lower half like before.. BUT after that surgery, the skin started to appear. :( Over yrs, and 2 pregnancies, it got worse... I am more excited and just want the date to come already so I can get it done with..lol Thank you so much. :))) You look amazing and I def was super impressed wit your results.. san
Denmark Calling. After a loss of 73 kilos i have had 14/7-2014 the 360 degree belt lipectomy. It will not be as bad as you fear. You will get the sleppingneedle, then wake up, feeling dizzy, and yes, you wil be in pain, but the careunit wil provide you with what is necessary, and 3 days later you wil say WOOOOOHOOOOOW i did that too for myself. T-shirts that i was not able to fit because of my loose skin, i can fot now, with my abdominalbelt on. Now aint that sweet sugar in your ear baby? So you go get that surgery, and tell us all how you felt, end one week preop, how you feel. Gods bless to you. Jan, TÃ¥strup, Copenhagen, Denmark.

HEADED TO MY PRE-OP.

Pumping iron like a maniac.. Cant wait for my lower half to match my upperhalf..
EXPOSE MY MUSCLES.. finally after years of hard work..

Headed to Preop

My pre-op photos

Here is some hard core reality shots of what and why.. cant wait to fix
Are you getting only a body lift or is he doing a thigh lift, too? Does he do any augmentation to the buttocks? Are you getting your abdominal muscle plicated?
thigh lift too, yes.. he calls it a torso lift, which goes all the way around.. He did say my scar might be higher on the sides.. I told him as long as it doesnt show when I wear a bathingsuit or my workout pants (being I like to wear those sports bras).. I dont want to have to hide my scars after this.. I want it low enough to hide.
You can wear a bikini to the markup to be sure the scar is hidden.

ADDING PHOTOS OF DR'S WORK on my breasts

I dont have any befores.. but they were nothing like this. They were flat deflated b's that looked smaller. I needed a lift as well as implants.
I now have between a D and a DD (depending on brand).. they dont look like D's on me though.. but believe me, they are,.. C bras my nipple shows and I have them bulging out.. :)
This size suits my frame very well. You can almost not even see the line under anymore.
I had them done in Aug 2013.
I also had my eyes done too but I dont want to show my face on the site (my luck my family will find it)
Might you tell me what size and type implants you had? Thanks for posting your pix!
375 CC silicone I LOVE how they turned out!!! I cant be more pleased
I am going about the same size and starting from about the same size. It is helpful to see the size on someone else. I think it is a really good size for you and will be for me, too.

MILD freak out.. but doing ok and preparing

OK, so I had a MILD freak out and almost backed out of this whole thing..
I went in for my Pre-op and all of a sudden got SUPER scared..
I had Lipo done 20 yrs ago and I guess hearing them say "oozing red substance that looks like blood' reminded me of my not so great experience with lipo ..
I also also mentral at the pre-op..
I felt overwhelmed..
On my way home, I started to panic .. heart racing etc.
I am OK now..
I called the doc and had a talk with them.. its very normal ! and thanks to a few wonderful ladies on here, I am feeling SO much more settled...

I am preparing a lot..
I hear a lot of people talking about what they got prior to surgery.
I got a wedge for my bed. Its 12" in height so it helps me stay elevated.. and i will use pillows under my knees..
I also got bedpads, a walker (I bought sliders for the bottoms so I can go across carpet), a raised toilet seat, a mattress protector, anti bacterial soap.. and if I think of anything else, I will post.
I am just preparing now.. mentally and physically.
Waiting is one of the hardest parts.. I just want it over with.. so I can recover and move on with my life..
My biggest regret was not renting a walker. OMG my back hurt from being all hunched over from the muscle plication and made it very difficult to walk. Another thing is DO NOT get constipated. The pain of straining is very magnified by the muscle plication. Plus it will increase your swelling and bleeding. You already have a great body and after surgery will be completely stunning! Just try to keep your eye on the prize when you get stressed. I look forward to your transformation!
I did use hibicleanse before my last surgery. It kills the staph on your body which can sometimes lead to infection. You can buy it at most pharmacies. Check with your doctor for his protocol.
I bought a walker.. I think they had a missed up pricing.. I got it for $3.50.. LOL.. I think it was supposed to be $33.50.. and $7 shipping.. so I paid next to nothing.. I heard about that.. the constipation. I am making sure I take collace as soon as I get home. I got badly constipated after my surgery last yr .. but I cant even imagine with the abs and the pain, and dealing with that, and pushing.. OMG! Thank you!!! I will certainly be keeping my eye on the prize.. I already have an idea of how I would like to look with my working out.. It will take a lot of dedication to the gym and hard work (like I have been)..

I couldnt grab it with 2 hands or I cant take pic..

I couldnt grab it with 2 hands or I cant take pic.. but when I do, it looks exactly like a donut..LOL
My stomach looks pretty flat overall.. but I do have a lot to PULL on (when iL lean over too or do planks.. it hangs..
.. I am lucky its not hanging when I stand up straight..
I just want it off..
Your arms look fabulous! Keep up the good work at the gym. I'm sure you'll look freaken. Fabulous after too! Keep us posted!
Will be ollowing your journey hunn! You will look fabbbb
YOU TOO!!! super excited.. just want it over with already xo

Tomorrow is my hospital visit.

I am pretty much mentally prepared, and in general, prepared.
I have my hospital visit tomorrow.
I have to pay off the 1 night stay as well as the anesthesia.
They wanted a CC on file incase the anesthesia (more hrs) and I am planning to NOT give them anything. I am already paying $3500 for it and I have been charged a few times (in other instances) with fraud charges..
I also don't want the hospital to has any access to charge anything they want to my card.
I am planning to tell them tomorrow, that I want to be billed..
and also not to give me anything if its not included.. (other things in hospital etc).
The hospital is $4700 and the anesthesia is $3500 (my doc was 16000 for the procedures).. so this adds up!!

I have been working out like a maniac, getting my body as lean as I can. Eating healthy etc.. I am even upping my protein as one wonderful lady on here told me to do 2 weeks prior in order to help speed up recovery.

OH and this: Arnika Forte. is something that speeds up healing that my doc wants me to start taking 1 day before and then after.

I feel ready. I have all my ducks in a row.
I have a walker, a wedge for my bed (12") food frozen in freezer to easily heat up.. I am planning to fill my prescriptions next week.
But next week on Friday is the day!!!
I feel like history of being heavy will finally be washed away.. (or cut away to be more blunt).
I have so much muscle under this extra skin.. its sad that it cant show..
super excited and just cant wait for this to be over with.
Best of luck to you. I lift as well and started with the some of the same issues, tho not as severe. I will be following your journey. I had a couple of questions: 1 )do you do stability training? 2 )What supplements do you take? If you are interested, I can send you the workout my trainer used to correct my issues. God Bless.
I do training that can resemble stability training but I dont do it for that reason but to target more muscle groups.. I take my regular vitamins (I did stop 2 weeks before surgery though as directed by my PS) and I take whey after my workout. I can certainly see what you do, trainer does with you. I can always add something in if I felt it can be useful for me. I am always changing my routine every 6 weeks-8 weeks. Its been helping greatly get to my results.. I look amazing with my workout gear on.. NO one would know I have an a** like this or the leg issues.. I hear people always telling me that I look perfect. my clothing covers this nicely.. but it bothers me when I am in a bathingsuit. I cant cover it! and it has nothing to do with my muscle tone.. its just gross skin from being heavy
Look forward to following your upcoming journey - thanks for sharing! I had great intentions with my tummy tuck but time got away from me. My arm lift is scheduled for Sept 9th so I really should make the effort this time around. Wishing you a smooth recovery!

I had to show this

This picture may baffle you (the one in my workout gear) because it shows my fitness. My clothing can really cover it.. even tight clothing. I have a GREAT fitness shape.. I have skin though that is lose on my muscle, that is as think as a sheet or wet paper.. and its annoying.
I am showing one with my clothing on and one where you can really see my thigh area for what it looks like
Hi, I feel as if I found my soulmate lol :) I am almost 26 , but I had the same weight as you when I was a teenager, I lost more than 80 pounds (Im quite tall) in about 6-7 months almost 11 years ago and Im deffo addicted to gym and lifting weights :) When I looked at your pics it was almost like looking at myself!!! Only the people who lost weight and workout daily and hard can understand how frustrating it is not to see the changes (although you can feel them) in your body , despite all that hard work :( So I can definitely relate, I ve been dreaming of this surgery for years, unfortunately cant afford it....:((( Best of luck to you, I hope it will be worth it and that you will finally be happy with the body that you ve been working so hard for :))) Best wishes!!! Keep us updated ;)
You are too sweet! I am 42 now.. so maybe when you turn 40 something, you might change your mind. I decided in my 20's not to do it. I also couldnt afford it. but I wanted to have kids 1st and do the whole breastfeeding thing.. I was also hoping somehow it would get better, or not be as bad.. thinking if I worked out more, maybe it will smooth out. I am in the best shape of my life right now, and the ONLY thing holding me back from SEEING my final results on my lower half, IS infact the skin. I do need some off my calves too and I have 2 lumps under my rear, do to lipo 20 yrs ago. But I decided to leave that alone.. maybe down the road I will and that will be cake compared to this..LOL.. Good luck to you too.. and never think its out of reach. I am so proud of you!!! xoxo

IT'S TIME

TOMORROW IS THE DAY... less then 24 hrs.
I am super excited and not even nervous (I dont think).. I am more nesting. Organizing my place and getting everything set up. My kids are being picked up by their dad tonight for a 10 day camping trip.. (my X doesnt know and doesnt need to. If he did, he would purposely not show up)
My husband now is planning to take good care of me.
I am organizing my meds too (I have a day to day organizer so no thinking involved..lol)
I am taking my bed apart and putting the plastic mattress protector on and red sheets I have (just in case I leek) and packing a small bag with when I plan to wear going home on Saturday.
I requested the painpump as I heard wonderful stories about it.
I am hoping my recovery is good.
My bestie told me, I have a high tolerance of pain. This will determine that..LOL.. she said what others cry over, I am just doing my day to day..
I hope she is right..haha!!!
she couldnt believe how I bounced back after I had my eyes and boobs done. The ONLY thing that held me back was the stitches in my eyes (prevented me from opening them all the way) and not being able to lift my arms up due to breast augmentation. Doctors orders. Other then that, I felt great within a week.
Cross my fingers that, this will be the same..
I have to call today after 2pm to find out my surgery time tomorrow but I did have a talk with my doc and he told me I AM the 1st of the day.. thank goodness. I didnt want to be sitting around, hungry and thirsty...
I am hoping to have the body I always wanted. I have it now actually but once the skin is gone, I will finally have the complete package :) :) :)
They say money cant buy you happiness.. Let me tell you, it can..haha.. because I was happy before but having the work done I have done prior and not this coming.. Its the best gift you can buy yourself EVER
Hope all is well. Let us know how you are doing. Livestrong.
Ooooh best of luck! Sending good results your way :-P
Yay! Tomorrow! !! I'm glad your husband is so supportive. And it's none of your ex's business..... it went by so fast right? Your almost there, you deserve it san.

1 day post op

OK..when I got to hospital, I was fine..but once the sketching/marking started.. I started to feel light headed..faint..they layed me down and put me to sleep.
I woke up all dazed.
Rgw nausea was the worst that night..the heaving was killing my abs...
I have a garment on from my knees to under boobs. I have 5 drains I have to monitor. I really can't see anything yet. 2 opening areas for urinating or pooping..gross.. Lol and I have to keep it on for 5 days.. Until my 1st visit.
I won't lie.. Its painful. I have a pain pump. I do feel better once I get up and move around.
I am home and had to make 14 steps to get to my place and I did it..!!!
I felt good after. I am peeing a lot....trying to take it easy now.
Best of luck! Can't wait to see your results. Saying a prayer for you for a comfortable recovery. Keep us posted...
ha just saw your last comment on prior post - money cannot buy happiness - could not agree more!! ;-)) Best money i EVER SPENT!
congrats on making it to the other side!! Recovery is NOT fun girl, but hang in there ....it WILL be worth it....consider this your "cocoon" phase - fairly literally with the compression, No? I am right there with you....two weeks post thigh lift I am STUCK in this suit for another 4 weeks or so :-(. Just keep telling yourself it WILL be worth it!

3 days post op

I am home resting. I haven't left my place at all. I do get up every 2-3 hrs and use my walker. The nausea finally subsided. I stopped taking percaset. Which caused the nausea.
The hospital stay was OK. One night only. I got a room by 5 and its for a 23hr stay. What I didn't like was one rn wasnt so easy with me. 1st time getting out of bed..I haven't walked...trying to get to bathroom. She was pulling the iv to where the tape on my skin was pulling. I yelled at her to slow down. I wasn't able to rush. Then in morning.. They got me out of bed..the day I leave. But I had until 4pm. It wasn't bad.. But I had an issue with one nurse there..too much to write..but let's just say..I felt pushed out of there.

I am draining pumps..trying to take it easy. Resting a lot.
I have not passed #2 yet. Taking prune juice and gateraide...bananas and broth. Walker and potty lifted seat is essential... Also raised pillow wedge. I feel dirty. I can't wait to take a shower.. Or sponge bath.
Blessings your way...this isn't easy...day 5 for me..thank god to my husband and mother Inlaw .....time is essential...I hate that I can't rush anything...even walking around the house to keep me going is exhausting. I am scare to even look at my tummy ...my drinks are draining between 20 and 30 cc..one at least the other is draining 5 sometimes none...can't wait for this pain pump to be removed. Thursday is my follow up...hopefully the drains can come out..... Love reding your post...you teach me and motivate me thank you
Thank u. So u had your surgery on 14th. ? I can't wait for this to be over. My husband helps me a lot but when he's at work..I am on my own again. I am able to get around more without relying on walker. Though I still need it. Getting in and out of bed is so hard.. Our bed is higher then average.. So I use the walker and a step stool to push myself back in. Are u able to stand up straight? Im not. I pulled the pain pump out myself. Doc said I could.. And I had to..I have 5 drains.. This pump was in the way...so I built up the courage and did it. I am worried about the scar on my inner thigh. I guess I expected it to be half way to knee..it's all the way to knee.. And I love shorts... So hopefully by next summer.. The scar is faded.
I have been trying to stand up straight..it helps me feel better. Only for a minute or so. My ass hurts from sitting ...I've been all around the house trying to find my comfort zone lol! The recliner has been my best friend lol I never sat on it now I don't want to leave it. I try to be good about the narcotics...but I realized that if I wait till the pain to get worse then they don't work as well. On top of everything I have asthma and for some strange reason it's been acting up..I understand that I'm not moving around as usual...but coughing feels like the a bomb explosion hurts hurts hurts......... Everyday ....will be a better day. If you didn't scar for your other procedures ..then your thigh scars will be the same...I love this product from Spain called Rosa Mosqueta oil.....it's the very best for the skin. I have used it in the past for gall bladder surgery and the scars just faded away.

last week..same time. i was being admitted to hospital.

I have to say, today is the 1st day i am feeling OK again. I wound up with a very bad bladder infection which crippled me 3 days after surgery.. I was out of my mind on day 5 ( the meds they gave me weren't working). I asked them to switch because I was literally squirming.. Fingers holding myself 24/7 with no sleep..and peeing every 1-5 min. I had to stat hydrated because if I didn't have urine to pass..it was stinging!!!!
Finally I slept last night.
So far..do the results look great! OH YES... Was it worth it...at this time..I can't say. I am aiming toward no..only because I wasnt severe...and its hard. You need a good set of balls the 1st week.
I hope its all smooth sailing from this point forward.
I am a little upset about my inner thigh incision. We discussed it was going to be half way to knee..but its to my knee! Also the back incision is very high. I hope my clothing covers it.
If not..I am not revising... I will do lazer surgery on the spots that show with my regular clothing on.
After this surgery.. I made a promise to myself that I am done. No more surgeries. I accept what I have and am a beautiful woman... I also can't risk it anymore with kids. If something ever happened to me, my x would get them..leaving my wonderful husband now torn of him family. Sorry to sound so down..but it gives u an idea how rough this week was for me.
The results overall do look great. I just want the healing over with...
I am off meds now..only taking tylonal extra strength and the bladder meds.
I am going to try to add photos but only after I post..last time I tried on my phone.. It didn't work ..then deleted what I wrote.
The photos will be from the early after until now

read above

Read above
I'm sending good healing vibes to you, time is essential....it shall pass I'm sorry that you are having difficulties. Blessings surround you .
Thank you! I hope you feel much better now...it must have been a tough week for you but the best thing is that the surgery is over, the first week of recovery is over as well and it's going to get a bit better every day :) I really hope you will be pleased with the outcome of the surgery. I guess it will take a few months till the swelling is completely gone etc. , but that's something that can't be avoided with such a massive surgery. I heard that organic coconut oil is good at helping the healing process and scars are therefore less visible, maybe that's something to consider (but I guess ask your doc first :) ). I can't wait to see the pictures! Take care xx

photos

You are doing well. Recovery takes time. It's hard I know I'm inpatient. I was unable to have laser until 1 year past surgery. Keep us posted. Best health and good luck.
You look amazing.........
I need to look into lazer therapy - i think you do it while the scars are still pretty fresh?

day 10

A little late posting but had issues uploading photos. In photo, I just got back from doc and had 2 drains removed out of 5. I am going back to get other 3 removed, yay! I can start to feel normal again.
So happy. You look great
thank you!! Last of the drains are coming out today (i hope but so far it seems they are) super happy about that. How are you holding up?
I know the best is when they remove the drains.....I had mine removed Monday..so I'm drain free:). I do feel a bit strange still can't sleep on my sides..my tummy is so tight I'm afraid I might hurt something if I straightened out my knees..my Breast look amazing lol. My husband he so funny....he is I can't wait to play with my new girls lol....(men). I did go out for a fifteen minute walk today...a bit fatigue.....but I know it goes with the territory...missing the gym like crazy.....but I guess I will be More motivated ...now I'm looking to do my Bbl. That needs a lot of help...lol my daughter calls it jello but ....doing research...was planning on going to Dominican Republic, But after experiencing this surgery I think I need to do it here in the states.....home sweet home.... You continue to look great.......keep up the water intake that will help flush your system......fruits and veggies..and good lean meat for protein.........

12 y ppost o

Yahoo
I still have one drain left. I was too swollen so he didnt want to remove it. You are too funny about your breasts. My husband too loves mine.. MEN! Hey, who am I kidding, I love them too.. I do feel so much better today, thank god. Wed next week, I come back to remove the belly drain. The leg ones F HURT! Yeah, I have gotten the 'jello' comment.. I recall I was at a wedding and it was my Xhusbands friend (low class) who slapped my rear and then made a comment about it feeling like Jello. I wanted to dropkick him..LOL Want to hear something funny? as I was reading your message about drinking lots of water and eating healthy, I was eating a bowl of fruity pebbles..LOLOL.. I am normally super good.. but it made me laugh when I read that and looked at my bowl. Are you nervous about going to the Dom rep for surgery? where did you have yours done before? xoxo

look above for photos

I have to post photos sep. Seem to have trouble uploading.

I changed my review to 'worth it'. I have 1 drain in still, and those 2 lumps on my behind where always there... just dont want to bother with that, to be honest.
I didnt want a scar there to fix that from lipo I did yrs ago.

I am really starting to see the results and I am still very swollen.

I have to say, I LOVE Annika which is the Nurse. She is literally one of the best nurses EVER. Very attentive, very caring and helpful, texts me back or calls me asap, she is ON her game and you can truly see she loves her work. Has a passion for what she does.
I couldnt have asked for more.

I have an inner thigh incision which is longer then I expected it to be, but I am overall very happy. I think once I am all healed up, I will look like a million bucks. :)
You look AHHMAZING!!! :) looking at you makes me want the surgery soooo bad!!! I am willing to take a loan at this point :D unfortunately there are very few doctors here in the UK that do this kind of a surgery , I wish I could have it done in the US with your doc, but I think that would be just too complicated...I can't imagine travelling back post op :( Best wishes to you :) Its amazing to see how plastic surgery can actually change lives for better, I can imagine how happy you are and your comments give me hope that one day I'll feel the same about myself... xx
Yes, its def amazing.. The recovery isnt easy.. but with me, it was more because of the bladder infection I got that really did me in. I am surprised no one does this in the UK. If you want it bad enough, people come and stay for a mth and then go back. I have read about people doing this on here.
Hmm..I know, I am thinking of it....but have none that would help me while being there...This kind of surgery is not very popular in the UK or Europe in general, so although there are some docs that perform the surgery, they are not as experienced and that's the last thing I want to risk. I don't just need to get it done, I need it to be done properly and esthetically (which is your case:) ) I haven't found many UK (actually only 1) website where I could browse the actual before/after pics, which is quite suspicious... :((

18 days post op

I am sure the doc can revise is needed. I was told the inner incision might need to be revised but they told me its in office and NOT a big deal.. I hope so.. and I hope if it is done, I dont get charged for it. OH and my nails came out amazing..LOL.. I will go back soon to get my toes done.. I SO needed that.. Yes, that one area is white.. so I am having them look at it tomorrow.. I am doing what they said, keeping it dry, epson salt baths.. etc.. and hopefully it will be ok. Tomorrow, they said my drain is def coming out.. AAAAAAAAAAAA I hope so.. How are you feeling today?

Day 19 Headed to my Post op

I have one drain remaining which I think will be removed today it seems.
So far so good on it all.
I do have 2 areas of concern though.
One is my inner thigh (one side- up towards top) that looks like it is not lined up properly (skin looks like it might be separating)
and my back CRack!! it smells there (gross) and I have, what seems to be, leakage. I hope its not infected. I will find out today. I have been keeping the areas clean and putting gauze.

I am still wearing the garment. I have a feeling she will change my size though. Its not as tight as it used to be. So if that is of major importance, I am sure she will (nurse) give me a new one.
Hopefully in black. I have one now in black and I like it so much better. Looks like I have capri leggings on.. unlike the other nude one.. I look like I have spanx on.
I do notice I am shrinking more and more each day.
My thigh area, when I take a shower and wash my body, I cannot believe those are my legs..
so lean/thin looking, unlike before.. I have had muscle with skin..
I am def loving the results.
My back incision did seem to lower, so I am not as upset about that anymore..
I have to be blunt here though.. I miss having sex. I will ask the doc when can I.. I look at my sexy man and I have taken care of him, but when can we actually start to get it on!!?? without worries>

I still am taking UTI meds..
its over 2 weeks.. I have never had a UTI this bad before. I do think it had something to do with the removal of the cathetor or when it was put in,.. or maybe something to do with the meds taken (side effects)..
I just want it gone already..

I am still not 100% straight when I walk.. I walk as if I pulled my back.
When people ask, thats what I have been telling them too, is I pulled my back..
I have a lot of my friends contacting me from the gym, saying "where are you?"
or bumping into them in stores, and its "I pulled my back out"...
LOL..
I am hoping by 1 mth, I can at least go back and walk on the treadmill BUT I refuse to do it in this garment.. it freakin HOT.
But I will be safe and start working out when the doc says so..
If something goes wrong, I dont want to be held responsible for not following doc recommendations.
Good lucky at the doctors........looking great......
Thank u. I am in waiting room now. Praying this drain comes out!

update 22 days post op

22 days

Above is my 22 days PO photos..

As you can see, I have an opening which I am using a diluted bleach and keeping it on it ..
The doc did say it will close on its own and not to worry. I hope so!
My scars I have to say are looking better then I expected for only 3 weeks PO. My inner thigh, one thigh you can see it looks like its slightly uneven.. the doc said it will flatten out..
and on my stomach, center area.. he said he did that pinch skin on purpose to avoid my scar from stretching and that will also flatten out (again, I hope so)..
Overall I am happy with what I am seeing..
trying to watch my weight.. as I am not working out, I cant burn off my intake..

My dog said 6 weeks (total) before I can even consider having sex.. My husband though is afraid he will break me..LOL.. I think in 3 more weeks, I will be in even better condition.. so he has nothing to worry about..

I am filing a complain with the nurse in the hospital I stayed at.
Overall, I had a nice (as good as can be expected under my condition) but to have a nurse like that, (I didnt have her the day before or that night, she came on in the morning time), just ruined it for me.. she should be in this profession is she has no patience for taking good care of someone.. thats the overall duty of what a nurse is about. Get out of this profession then. I can only imagine how many others have complained about her..
Just glad its over but I am not one to not say something.. I dont roll over and play dead. I have always been one to speak my mind.

But overall my doc and his nurse Annika have been wonderful. I am happy with results.
The nurse I am talking about doesnt work for Dr Alizadeh. She was a nurse in the hospital I had to stay in.
You look incredible! Glad you are feeling better! Sorry I haven't checked in sooner, back to teaching. Keep up the great work !
Looking great, I never heard about the diluted bleach thing, but no worries it will heal soon I sure. It's the dreaded butt crack spilt which seems to be very common. I was totally expecting it, but fortunately it didn't happen. But overall your scars look great. Happy healing!

26 days post op..i have a hole!

I am 26 days po and doing OK. Still not standing 100% straight yet. I have a slight hunch.
I am very upset about the hole I have. I am doing as doc tells me with dakins solution and gauze.. Just worried how long this will take to heal.
My skin has been very itchy too. In areas not near incisions as well..
I have been using scar gel that doc gave me.
Headed to docs today..wish me luck
I cannot believe how well your incisions are healing. The other lady that has posted here with the same procedure is having some serious issues. I wonder if it's because everyone heals differently or if there's something that you did to make it heal better? I am curious tho. Why did they make an incision to your knee? From the "before" photos you posted, it looked like you only had some loose skin at the top of your inner thighs and could have benefited from a lift in the groin area alone. Either way you do look great and I am debating whether or not I would like to have this done when I lose all the weight. Do you have an suggestions on care for your incisions after surgery?
my doc had told me from the beginning that an inner lift, he wouldnt recommend and was telling me how incisions over time pull and that I would have a 1/2 inch incision and the results for the inner thigh wont be worth it. He said if I wanted a great result, to do vertical. I have to say he was right.. BUT when we discussed it, he was telling me it would go to a certain point but when I realized it was all the way to knee, I was taken back and very upset.. But I have to say, I dont feel that way anymore .. the incisions are healing up so nicely that I can probably wear shorts and you wont even see it by next summer. Thats how well its healing. I have to take some more shots soon because the incision line is fading SO much. He has me using this gel now which I really think is helping called "BioCorneum plus spf 30" . I know who you are referring to on the body lift and we can only say a prayer for her that she heals nicely and this doctor of hers steps up to the plate and does the right thing. I cant say why hers did this and mine didnt. I am not a doctor but I do know she said the doc she chose only did this procedure 2 times and if she knew that, she wouldnt have chose him. I know mine used this tape (which a lot dont do) and he claims it makes the incisions heal better. so I look like I had plastic wrap on me the 1st 2 weeks.. and I was also very careful.. even peeing standing up (cup).. The only care I did was keeping it all clean, milking the drains like the doc said to, and keeping an eye on everything. Mostly lots of water, and resting..
You look great! I also have loose skin to deal with and am an avid gym goer. I'm noticing that the lift from behind seems to elongate and flatten the butt - and also feel a bit depressed that this doesn't seem to be correctable by surgery or working out in cases where weight loss has caused sagging. How do you feel about the difference surgery has made to your buttocks shape?

almost 4.5 weeks post op

I still have a healing hole but scars are healing great
Thanks for posting! You are looking great. I am recovering from breast lift, arm lift and abdominoplasty - looking to have a butt lift. I need a thigh lift too ... Can you tell me which of your drains came out last? Was it tummy or backside? I am just trying to figure out how much time off I will need for just a butt lift. Happy Healing!!
if you look at all my photos, you can see.. the last one was the tummy, lower part. The back ones and sides came out within 2 weeks.. but everyone heals different.. so you might have more or less fluid build up. I wouldnt want to relive this.. ughhh but glad its all over now
I agree - I am not looking forward to another surgery but I am looking forward to the results! Sorry I didn't look close enough at the pics. I appreciate you answering. My second tummy drain came out at 18 days post op and probably could have stayed a few more days but I had to go back to work.

HOSPITAL BILLS- THIS IS BULLSH*T

I am getting hospital bills left and right, I already paid a flat fee for the overnight stay..
and the surgery. I got 2 resolved, one comically was $15000.00 and change..
Now I have YET ANOTHER BILL for $3000..
saying the surgery went over 2.5 hrs..
My blocked time was 7.5 hrs, how on earth did it go over??? and 3k???
I mean, SERIOUSLY??? i already paid 24,000 and change!!!!!!!!!!! is this an absolute JOKE!!??

I contacted the doctor and staff and pleading with them to get this resolved.
I just cant imagine after all I spent already to owe MORE..

I am sure this is only the beginning. Bills keep rolling in!!! doesnt seem to end!! what are they going to charge me for toilet paper?? and I am sure it will be $300 for toilet paper..
I already paid $4800 hospital flat fee.., and then 3500 anest.
I am ready to Freak out!!!
THE DOC AND STAFF BETTER RESOLVE THIS..
I PAID TOO MUCH ALREADY..
I cant blame you on the frustration Id be angry too! I wouldn't send another dime until they fix it. Wishing you the best of luck
Are you able to stand up straight yet? If so, how long did it take? Also, when you had your breast augmentation were yours really firm and sore? If so, how long for that also? I'm 18 days out from surgery right now and still having these issues. Just want to make sure that it is normal. Thanks.
Its going to take a while before your boobs feel and look normal (drop and feel softer).. I am over 1 yr out and I still dont have full sensitivity back yet in my nipples.. On my tummy tuck, I am straight but if I am sitting for a while and stand up, I am hunched for the 1st min or 2 before I get straight.. I am also very sour still.. as in, I dont feel I can do ONE sit up.LOL... I am not allowed to anyway but just saying.. I am super careful getting up and down.. using little abs as possible.. and getting on my knees is not easy.. getting back up is harder.. I know if 6 more weeks, I will finally have the ok to workout again, etc.. just trying not to gain weight during this time..

6+ weeks out

I feel great.. looking great too.. very happy..

Just trying to resolve a few BILLS still from hospital.
Wow! I am so inspired by everything you shared. I too can cover everything up with my clothes and people think I am exceptionally fit because I work out so much and it APPEARS I am FIT! I feel all my muscles under my skin and I cant wait to see all of them! LOL My surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday. Three days. I'm so excited and cannot wait! Lift and tummy tuck. I have the same thigh issue extra skin. I am already thinking that I will want to do something about that too early next year. When you pump iron and do cardio as much as we do.. you REALLY want to be able to show off your results and FEEL amazing when you're naked! Thank you for your sharing!! LOVE!!!
I was looking through your photos and you look amazing too.. cant wait to see you after!!! I was so scared but glad now I had the courage to do this.. I felt like I hit my ultimate peek in fitness but you couldnt SEE all my hard..It was so frustrating.. My stomach is still not fully healed.. I have some lower ab swelling still.. and my skin looks stretched.. but once I hit 3 mths PO, I heard that it will startlooking more natural (less like I had a tummytuck).. I love showing my abs with my workout gear.. So how excited are you?? how are you preparing?
Oh I am VERY EXCITED!! LOL. I just posted an update so you can see my better angles! LOL I've prepped food (frozen) for the guys, bras, arnica...a ton of pillows, coconut oil (for scars). Three more days....I am beyond hyped. I haven't told anyone at the gym even tho its like my second home! I'm there 5-6 days a week! I'll be MIA for at least three weeks. How have you dealt with that yourself, may I ask?? That's exciting to know that after three months it won't look.like a tummy tuck anymore! I hope the time flies!! :) for both of us!!! Lol

9 weeks POST OP update

WELL, I am back at the gym and super excited.
My hole CLOSED that I had, thank god..
and I DID drop a size. I am now fitting in 28 jeans. I was in 29-30

I am a little upset that my scar line IS visible with my jeans on..
so I am planning to see a laser specialist this Friday to see what he can do, ONLY on the areas exposed with clothing on.
My family would be the 1st to notice and NO one knows about this. I want it to stay that way..
But overall, I am very excited. My abs are really looking amazing..
I would wear my gym sportsbra but I am not ready. I notice I am still looking "surgically touched" around my belly button and I just dont want the cat to be out of the bag.. so I have been wearing long shirts to cover..

People have come up to me (the regulars like I was) asking where the heck have I been. I am using the 'took time off' and 'bulled back out' excuse.
Some are even saying "you look more fit. How did you do that taking 2 mths off"? I would just laugh..
I am very happy. I just want the scars to fade more. Still using that scar gel mentioned earlier and also the derma roller which was on the Dr's on TV for helping skin create its own healing/etc.
Love your update!! You look absolutely phenomenal!!! WOW! I wondered myself too about how to respond to the gym questioning - I am SURE I will get it as well because it was like my second home and I would hardly ever miss! My doctor said that the SILICON SHEETS were much better than any gel. You can buy them at Walmart, Walgreen etc. They have C-section size. It's the pressure of the silicon that works the miracle he said. Maybe try those on all areas ASAP! :) Couldn't hurt, right?
Amazing, very happy for you!
Congratulations on ALL of the hard work. You look wonderful!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

I personally love his work. I knew he would be the doctor I would use over 15yrs earlier. I did all my research. He did my breasts (lift and implant) and my eyes (under eyes) last yr (spent about $16k) and now I am back to do the rest. I didnt want to do all of this at once. Felt it was too much all in one shot.