I am so nervous. I was 200lbs as a teen and lost...

I am so nervous. I was 200lbs as a teen and lost the weight, not only did I lose it, I kept it off ans got really fit. BUT, I have some mild lose skin that haunts me. The older I get too, the worse it looks.
In between my legs and my rear end. I want it all done at once and get it over with.
I just hate now my rear looks.. I have been working out for over 25yrs and I am not fully reaping the benefits because of this. It truly upsets me.

I am getting nervous though and thinking about backing out. I know I will regret it if I do though.
I dont look it but I do weigh 144lbs, I am 5'5. I have a lot of muscle. I attached a photo of my upperpart so you can really see how I work out and how my lower hand doesnt match my upper half.

Getting more nervous

I have been on a strict diet (even though I am already very strict and disciplined, working out like a maniac too... My body is getting so defined but that also means more lose skin all around..
But I am paying so much for this, I want the best results..
I will be sure to take photos just before my surgery.

HEADED TO MY PRE-OP.

Pumping iron like a maniac.. Cant wait for my lower half to match my upperhalf..
EXPOSE MY MUSCLES.. finally after years of hard work..

Headed to Preop

My pre-op photos

Here is some hard core reality shots of what and why.. cant wait to fix

ADDING PHOTOS OF DR'S WORK on my breasts

I dont have any befores.. but they were nothing like this. They were flat deflated b's that looked smaller. I needed a lift as well as implants.
I now have between a D and a DD (depending on brand).. they dont look like D's on me though.. but believe me, they are,.. C bras my nipple shows and I have them bulging out.. :)
This size suits my frame very well. You can almost not even see the line under anymore.
I had them done in Aug 2013.
I also had my eyes done too but I dont want to show my face on the site (my luck my family will find it)

MILD freak out.. but doing ok and preparing

OK, so I had a MILD freak out and almost backed out of this whole thing..
I went in for my Pre-op and all of a sudden got SUPER scared..
I had Lipo done 20 yrs ago and I guess hearing them say "oozing red substance that looks like blood' reminded me of my not so great experience with lipo ..
I also also mentral at the pre-op..
I felt overwhelmed..
On my way home, I started to panic .. heart racing etc.
I am OK now..
I called the doc and had a talk with them.. its very normal ! and thanks to a few wonderful ladies on here, I am feeling SO much more settled...

I am preparing a lot..
I hear a lot of people talking about what they got prior to surgery.
I got a wedge for my bed. Its 12" in height so it helps me stay elevated.. and i will use pillows under my knees..
I also got bedpads, a walker (I bought sliders for the bottoms so I can go across carpet), a raised toilet seat, a mattress protector, anti bacterial soap.. and if I think of anything else, I will post.
I am just preparing now.. mentally and physically.
Waiting is one of the hardest parts.. I just want it over with.. so I can recover and move on with my life..

I couldnt grab it with 2 hands or I cant take pic..

I couldnt grab it with 2 hands or I cant take pic.. but when I do, it looks exactly like a donut..LOL
My stomach looks pretty flat overall.. but I do have a lot to PULL on (when iL lean over too or do planks.. it hangs..
.. I am lucky its not hanging when I stand up straight..
I just want it off..

Tomorrow is my hospital visit.

I am pretty much mentally prepared, and in general, prepared.
I have my hospital visit tomorrow.
I have to pay off the 1 night stay as well as the anesthesia.
They wanted a CC on file incase the anesthesia (more hrs) and I am planning to NOT give them anything. I am already paying $3500 for it and I have been charged a few times (in other instances) with fraud charges..
I also don't want the hospital to has any access to charge anything they want to my card.
I am planning to tell them tomorrow, that I want to be billed..
and also not to give me anything if its not included.. (other things in hospital etc).
The hospital is $4700 and the anesthesia is $3500 (my doc was 16000 for the procedures).. so this adds up!!

I have been working out like a maniac, getting my body as lean as I can. Eating healthy etc.. I am even upping my protein as one wonderful lady on here told me to do 2 weeks prior in order to help speed up recovery.

OH and this: Arnika Forte. is something that speeds up healing that my doc wants me to start taking 1 day before and then after.

I feel ready. I have all my ducks in a row.
I have a walker, a wedge for my bed (12") food frozen in freezer to easily heat up.. I am planning to fill my prescriptions next week.
But next week on Friday is the day!!!
I feel like history of being heavy will finally be washed away.. (or cut away to be more blunt).
I have so much muscle under this extra skin.. its sad that it cant show..
super excited and just cant wait for this to be over with.

I had to show this

This picture may baffle you (the one in my workout gear) because it shows my fitness. My clothing can really cover it.. even tight clothing. I have a GREAT fitness shape.. I have skin though that is lose on my muscle, that is as think as a sheet or wet paper.. and its annoying.
I am showing one with my clothing on and one where you can really see my thigh area for what it looks like

IT'S TIME

TOMORROW IS THE DAY... less then 24 hrs.
I am super excited and not even nervous (I dont think).. I am more nesting. Organizing my place and getting everything set up. My kids are being picked up by their dad tonight for a 10 day camping trip.. (my X doesnt know and doesnt need to. If he did, he would purposely not show up)
My husband now is planning to take good care of me.
I am organizing my meds too (I have a day to day organizer so no thinking involved..lol)
I am taking my bed apart and putting the plastic mattress protector on and red sheets I have (just in case I leek) and packing a small bag with when I plan to wear going home on Saturday.
I requested the painpump as I heard wonderful stories about it.
I am hoping my recovery is good.
My bestie told me, I have a high tolerance of pain. This will determine that..LOL.. she said what others cry over, I am just doing my day to day..
I hope she is right..haha!!!
she couldnt believe how I bounced back after I had my eyes and boobs done. The ONLY thing that held me back was the stitches in my eyes (prevented me from opening them all the way) and not being able to lift my arms up due to breast augmentation. Doctors orders. Other then that, I felt great within a week.
Cross my fingers that, this will be the same..
I have to call today after 2pm to find out my surgery time tomorrow but I did have a talk with my doc and he told me I AM the 1st of the day.. thank goodness. I didnt want to be sitting around, hungry and thirsty...
I am hoping to have the body I always wanted. I have it now actually but once the skin is gone, I will finally have the complete package :) :) :)
They say money cant buy you happiness.. Let me tell you, it can..haha.. because I was happy before but having the work done I have done prior and not this coming.. Its the best gift you can buy yourself EVER

1 day post op

OK..when I got to hospital, I was fine..but once the sketching/marking started.. I started to feel light headed..faint..they layed me down and put me to sleep.
I woke up all dazed.
Rgw nausea was the worst that night..the heaving was killing my abs...
I have a garment on from my knees to under boobs. I have 5 drains I have to monitor. I really can't see anything yet. 2 opening areas for urinating or pooping..gross.. Lol and I have to keep it on for 5 days.. Until my 1st visit.
I won't lie.. Its painful. I have a pain pump. I do feel better once I get up and move around.
I am home and had to make 14 steps to get to my place and I did it..!!!
I felt good after. I am peeing a lot....trying to take it easy now.

3 days post op

I am home resting. I haven't left my place at all. I do get up every 2-3 hrs and use my walker. The nausea finally subsided. I stopped taking percaset. Which caused the nausea.
The hospital stay was OK. One night only. I got a room by 5 and its for a 23hr stay. What I didn't like was one rn wasnt so easy with me. 1st time getting out of bed..I haven't walked...trying to get to bathroom. She was pulling the iv to where the tape on my skin was pulling. I yelled at her to slow down. I wasn't able to rush. Then in morning.. They got me out of bed..the day I leave. But I had until 4pm. It wasn't bad.. But I had an issue with one nurse there..too much to write..but let's just say..I felt pushed out of there.

I am draining pumps..trying to take it easy. Resting a lot.
I have not passed #2 yet. Taking prune juice and gateraide...bananas and broth. Walker and potty lifted seat is essential... Also raised pillow wedge. I feel dirty. I can't wait to take a shower.. Or sponge bath.

last week..same time. i was being admitted to hospital.

I have to say, today is the 1st day i am feeling OK again. I wound up with a very bad bladder infection which crippled me 3 days after surgery.. I was out of my mind on day 5 ( the meds they gave me weren't working). I asked them to switch because I was literally squirming.. Fingers holding myself 24/7 with no sleep..and peeing every 1-5 min. I had to stat hydrated because if I didn't have urine to pass..it was stinging!!!!
Finally I slept last night.
So far..do the results look great! OH YES... Was it worth it...at this time..I can't say. I am aiming toward no..only because I wasnt severe...and its hard. You need a good set of balls the 1st week.
I hope its all smooth sailing from this point forward.
I am a little upset about my inner thigh incision. We discussed it was going to be half way to knee..but its to my knee! Also the back incision is very high. I hope my clothing covers it.
If not..I am not revising... I will do lazer surgery on the spots that show with my regular clothing on.
After this surgery.. I made a promise to myself that I am done. No more surgeries. I accept what I have and am a beautiful woman... I also can't risk it anymore with kids. If something ever happened to me, my x would get them..leaving my wonderful husband now torn of him family. Sorry to sound so down..but it gives u an idea how rough this week was for me.
The results overall do look great. I just want the healing over with...
I am off meds now..only taking tylonal extra strength and the bladder meds.
I am going to try to add photos but only after I post..last time I tried on my phone.. It didn't work ..then deleted what I wrote.
The photos will be from the early after until now

read above

Read above

photos

day 10

A little late posting but had issues uploading photos. In photo, I just got back from doc and had 2 drains removed out of 5. I am going back to get other 3 removed, yay! I can start to feel normal again.

12 y ppost o

Yahoo

look above for photos

I have to post photos sep. Seem to have trouble uploading.

I changed my review to 'worth it'. I have 1 drain in still, and those 2 lumps on my behind where always there... just dont want to bother with that, to be honest.
I didnt want a scar there to fix that from lipo I did yrs ago.

I am really starting to see the results and I am still very swollen.

I have to say, I LOVE Annika which is the Nurse. She is literally one of the best nurses EVER. Very attentive, very caring and helpful, texts me back or calls me asap, she is ON her game and you can truly see she loves her work. Has a passion for what she does.
I couldnt have asked for more.

I have an inner thigh incision which is longer then I expected it to be, but I am overall very happy. I think once I am all healed up, I will look like a million bucks. :)

18 days post op

Day 19 Headed to my Post op

I have one drain remaining which I think will be removed today it seems.
So far so good on it all.
I do have 2 areas of concern though.
One is my inner thigh (one side- up towards top) that looks like it is not lined up properly (skin looks like it might be separating)
and my back CRack!! it smells there (gross) and I have, what seems to be, leakage. I hope its not infected. I will find out today. I have been keeping the areas clean and putting gauze.

I am still wearing the garment. I have a feeling she will change my size though. Its not as tight as it used to be. So if that is of major importance, I am sure she will (nurse) give me a new one.
Hopefully in black. I have one now in black and I like it so much better. Looks like I have capri leggings on.. unlike the other nude one.. I look like I have spanx on.
I do notice I am shrinking more and more each day.
My thigh area, when I take a shower and wash my body, I cannot believe those are my legs..
so lean/thin looking, unlike before.. I have had muscle with skin..
I am def loving the results.
My back incision did seem to lower, so I am not as upset about that anymore..
I have to be blunt here though.. I miss having sex. I will ask the doc when can I.. I look at my sexy man and I have taken care of him, but when can we actually start to get it on!!?? without worries>

I still am taking UTI meds..
its over 2 weeks.. I have never had a UTI this bad before. I do think it had something to do with the removal of the cathetor or when it was put in,.. or maybe something to do with the meds taken (side effects)..
I just want it gone already..

I am still not 100% straight when I walk.. I walk as if I pulled my back.
When people ask, thats what I have been telling them too, is I pulled my back..
I have a lot of my friends contacting me from the gym, saying "where are you?"
or bumping into them in stores, and its "I pulled my back out"...
LOL..
I am hoping by 1 mth, I can at least go back and walk on the treadmill BUT I refuse to do it in this garment.. it freakin HOT.
But I will be safe and start working out when the doc says so..
If something goes wrong, I dont want to be held responsible for not following doc recommendations.

update 22 days post op

22 days

Above is my 22 days PO photos..

As you can see, I have an opening which I am using a diluted bleach and keeping it on it ..
The doc did say it will close on its own and not to worry. I hope so!
My scars I have to say are looking better then I expected for only 3 weeks PO. My inner thigh, one thigh you can see it looks like its slightly uneven.. the doc said it will flatten out..
and on my stomach, center area.. he said he did that pinch skin on purpose to avoid my scar from stretching and that will also flatten out (again, I hope so)..
Overall I am happy with what I am seeing..
trying to watch my weight.. as I am not working out, I cant burn off my intake..

My dog said 6 weeks (total) before I can even consider having sex.. My husband though is afraid he will break me..LOL.. I think in 3 more weeks, I will be in even better condition.. so he has nothing to worry about..

I am filing a complain with the nurse in the hospital I stayed at.
Overall, I had a nice (as good as can be expected under my condition) but to have a nurse like that, (I didnt have her the day before or that night, she came on in the morning time), just ruined it for me.. she should be in this profession is she has no patience for taking good care of someone.. thats the overall duty of what a nurse is about. Get out of this profession then. I can only imagine how many others have complained about her..
Just glad its over but I am not one to not say something.. I dont roll over and play dead. I have always been one to speak my mind.

But overall my doc and his nurse Annika have been wonderful. I am happy with results.
The nurse I am talking about doesnt work for Dr Alizadeh. She was a nurse in the hospital I had to stay in.

26 days post op..i have a hole!

I am 26 days po and doing OK. Still not standing 100% straight yet. I have a slight hunch.
I am very upset about the hole I have. I am doing as doc tells me with dakins solution and gauze.. Just worried how long this will take to heal.
My skin has been very itchy too. In areas not near incisions as well..
I have been using scar gel that doc gave me.
Headed to docs today..wish me luck

almost 4.5 weeks post op

I still have a healing hole but scars are healing great

HOSPITAL BILLS- THIS IS BULLSH*T

I am getting hospital bills left and right, I already paid a flat fee for the overnight stay..
and the surgery. I got 2 resolved, one comically was $15000.00 and change..
Now I have YET ANOTHER BILL for $3000..
saying the surgery went over 2.5 hrs..
My blocked time was 7.5 hrs, how on earth did it go over??? and 3k???
I mean, SERIOUSLY??? i already paid 24,000 and change!!!!!!!!!!! is this an absolute JOKE!!??

I contacted the doctor and staff and pleading with them to get this resolved.
I just cant imagine after all I spent already to owe MORE..

I am sure this is only the beginning. Bills keep rolling in!!! doesnt seem to end!! what are they going to charge me for toilet paper?? and I am sure it will be $300 for toilet paper..
I already paid $4800 hospital flat fee.., and then 3500 anest.
I am ready to Freak out!!!
THE DOC AND STAFF BETTER RESOLVE THIS..
I PAID TOO MUCH ALREADY..
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

I personally love his work. I knew he would be the doctor I would use over 15yrs earlier. I did all my research. He did my breasts (lift and implant) and my eyes (under eyes) last yr (spent about $16k) and now I am back to do the rest. I didnt want to do all of this at once. Felt it was too much all in one shot.

I cant blame you on the frustration Id be angry too! I wouldn't send another dime until they fix it. Wishing you the best of luck
Are you able to stand up straight yet? If so, how long did it take? Also, when you had your breast augmentation were yours really firm and sore? If so, how long for that also? I'm 18 days out from surgery right now and still having these issues. Just want to make sure that it is normal. Thanks.
Its going to take a while before your boobs feel and look normal (drop and feel softer).. I am over 1 yr out and I still dont have full sensitivity back yet in my nipples.. On my tummy tuck, I am straight but if I am sitting for a while and stand up, I am hunched for the 1st min or 2 before I get straight.. I am also very sour still.. as in, I dont feel I can do ONE sit up.LOL... I am not allowed to anyway but just saying.. I am super careful getting up and down.. using little abs as possible.. and getting on my knees is not easy.. getting back up is harder.. I know if 6 more weeks, I will finally have the ok to workout again, etc.. just trying not to gain weight during this time..
Thank you for giving me some insight. I needed it. I was starting to get frustrated, mostly with the not standing up straight because it is killing my back. I completely understand how you feel about the working out and being worried about gaining weight. I'll be going back to work Monday and I am so nervous about how I'm gonna feel because I am on my feet a majority of the day.
does your doc have a backbrace? a lost of them do,.. its mostly for the abs.. I would make sure you have that ON.. this way its extra support for you. Yeah, the standing up straight thing is a pain.. I am over 6 weeks and I feel like I am finally straight .. but I still feel the PULLING feeling.. I am also very careful picking things up.. not easy at all..
I'm not sure if they have a backbrace or not, that would make sense though. Thanks for all the insight. It's much appreciated. :-)
You look amazing. It's obvious you take good care of yourself, you have gorgeous legs! Sorry about the stress of the bills, I agree it's bu**sh**. Ugh!
This is the last thing I need to be dealing with when trying to stay calm and recover.. I am wondering what else will come in, this cant be the end of it.. Thanks.. its so good to hear I have gorgeous legs.. I never heard that, I would always hear my eyes or my arms.. my legs was always off the radar..LOL..
I can imagine how frustrating and stressful it it. I'm sure they will be resolved. Did the doctor mention there would be additional fees if the time goes over?
*it is (error)
NO, my doc said it was a flat hospital fee.. I paid it! I think the doc is shocked too.. The thing is, he used to be part of the LIPSG in LI and then he branched off on his own.. and is also president of a westchester plastic surgical group.. I just think he didnt expect after having contracts with different hospitals and facilities that this would happen.. ? I dont know.. I just know it better be resolved.. I am tapped!
Im so sorry, hun. I really hope these bills get resolved. Try to keep calm, I know its easier said than done. Wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better. (((HUGS)))
Wow, I am so sorry about the hospital bills....This brings up a very important topic we should all be aware of, if our surgeries go over in the allotted time at a hospital we will be charged. For me I turned out to be a bleeder so my surgeon had to go really slow making sure I didn't bleed when he made his cuts. Thus my surgery became his all time high, when it comes to the time length of surgery, thankfully I had my surgery at a facility in Mexico, so I didn't have to pay the hospital any more....Hope this can be resolved in your favor...
But the problem is, I was at the hospital at 6am, in an area they started preparing me at 6:30, my surgery started at 9am.. and from what my hubs told me, I was IN a room at 5... this doesnt add up?? unless they're charging me from 6:30 which is NOT ok!!! How did it go over 2.5 hrs? I am going to request a FULL audit on my surgery!
That doesn't make any sense at all. If it was in a hospital I don't even get how you would be paying by the hour. You pay for the surgery, anesthesia, operating room etc. these surprise extra fees don't make any sense. Does your bill explain any of these charges? Did you use any insurance?
You look awesome! I had the same procedures except the full thigh lift. That will be what I have next. How was your healing with the thighs?
Thanks for posting! You are looking great. I am recovering from breast lift, arm lift and abdominoplasty - looking to have a butt lift. I need a thigh lift too ... Can you tell me which of your drains came out last? Was it tummy or backside? I am just trying to figure out how much time off I will need for just a butt lift. Happy Healing!!
if you look at all my photos, you can see.. the last one was the tummy, lower part. The back ones and sides came out within 2 weeks.. but everyone heals different.. so you might have more or less fluid build up. I wouldnt want to relive this.. ughhh but glad its all over now
I agree - I am not looking forward to another surgery but I am looking forward to the results! Sorry I didn't look close enough at the pics. I appreciate you answering. My second tummy drain came out at 18 days post op and probably could have stayed a few more days but I had to go back to work.
Your incisions are healing nicely! Sorry if I overlooked a previous post but would you mind sharing how you treated the incisions? How long did you keep tapes/steri-strips over incisions? Did you use an ointment (Polysporin/Bacitracin) to promote healing once they were removed? When did you start use of Biocorneium? So sorry for the spelling errors...8 days out from arm lift and I should be giving my arms a break right now! :)
The doc had this tape on me for 2-3 weeks. I dont think it was a healing tape though. I think he uses regular surgery tape to keep incisions tightly closed.. and once I was ready, I started using "BioCorneum plus spf 30". In shower also, they wanted to to clean my incision area in circular motions to get any scabbing off (not to pick at it but rub). I use that scar gel 2 times a day, morning and night.
Thanks for the quick reply!
WOW! That stuff works great, You're scars are healing really nicely! You look better and better with each update. I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing.
:) thanks honey! super excited and excited for YOUR upcoming too
Love your results amazing....scars are great ..I will look into that scar cream..I have been doing scar guard tape.......