Today Was the Day - Grand Rapids, MI

I was very nervous to proceed with the procedure! ...

I was very nervous to proceed with the procedure! I was struggling if I was just being vain and trying to take the easy way out after starting menopause. After much deliberation, I proceeded. My procedure took about four hours, had my upper and lower abs and flanks done. My nervousness was immediately addressed and away we went. I am home and resting with very minimal soreness. Feels like I did 100 sit-ups. Drainage is worse than I thought but doctor assures me it will be gone in 24-36 hours. As I changed bandages I could see some bruising forming but also the decrease in my chubbiness :)

I am hopeful that I will be happy with the results and trying to keep my expectations realistic. Doctor states three to four months for optimal results....look forward to seeing results each week.

Two week update

Feelings little discouraged! Hoping to take my compression garment off, but very clearly still need. Stomach is still pretty numb and now that I have started exercising it is easily swollen. Clothes fit the same and become more snug as day progresses. I see results in the morning, but not when going to bed. I have started my weight watchers and exercise to maximise results....but slow with exercise due to soreness. Here is week two picture

Week two

One month follow up

I found that after you really start to analyze to analyze yourself you become your worst critic. Sitting in my drama office for one month follow up I decided to erase all my pictures (50 plus) and rely on theirs. After measurements show I am down four inches in all areas measured. Drs office very optics tic of long term results and very encouraging to hear. Ladies stay positive and rely on measurements vs memory. We are all critical of our bodies but we have to remember that there is proof in our measurements!!

Two months post procedure

It has been two months since my procedure and things are still improving. Not overall happy with the way my belly looks, but happy with the way my clothes are fitting. I have some lumps and loose skin that I am anxiously waiting to get better. I am going in for my first laser procedure to try and help with collagen generation and reduce lumps and loose skin. Still trying to stay positive and focus on my eating habits and stay on track with my excerise routine. Only seven weeks to Mexico.....hopefully two piece is in my future!
Scott Carlson