It Didn't Work - Grand Rapids, MI

I got this surgery back in September and it's...

I got this surgery back in September and it's January now. I see ZERO results. I was told to wait a year but I'm not convinced that this has worked. My butt and thighs are still sensitive so I'm not fully healed but I heard you should see results after 4 months. I see absolutely nothing and feel bad about wasting so much money. I have grade 1 cellulite, and I'm in my twenties. Is waiting the answer or did this just not work for me?

Pictures

Here are some photos of what I look like 4 months later. I don't see a difference at all.

I had Cellulaze in June 2009 & I literally saw noticeable results (exactly to the week) 6 months later in December 2009. Hang in there and be glad you did it in September! You should be set for a spring break. My results were great where it was done and I just had the remainder cellulazed. Seriously, it takes the entire 6 months especially for thin Caucasian skin :)
Thanks, Flathlete. We'll stay optimistic.
2009, I don't think that could be the right year? Cellulaze showed up in the beginning of 2012 and has been disappointing most women ever since .....
Thank you for posting a picture. Make sure to give yourself a full 6 months before seeing your final results, some patients may see results sooner. Be patient and you will notice the lumpy dimpling skin to smooth out.
It is not uncommon to have incomplete resolution after Cellulaze. If you were my patient I would revise the treated areas free of charge.
That seems fair considering the procedure is sooooo expensive.
Thank you for commenting. I've done a lot of research and most of what I've read says that results turn out well. I do not want to go through with this again. At this point I'll just accept it. What would a surgeon do for a patient with an undesired outcome besides what you suggested?
Sometimes it's good just to have the peace of mind that an unbiased second opinion can bring.
Hey there, sorry to hear you are not feeling like the procedure was worth it, you mention in your recent comments you have some photos, would be very helpful for you to post them for us to have a look :)
Hi, K.M. I think since your cellulite wasn't that severe to start with, a lot of what you think it looks like may be just in your head. I had mine November 15th, and am just now starting to see some difference, but it looks different on different days which makes me wonder if I'm just being a mental case. Did your doctor take after and before pictures? Maybe looking at those will give you a better perspective. Did you take any pictures yourself along the way?
Yeah I believe you're right...some of it is in my head. The doctor took before pictures but not after. I did not take pictures along the way...I do not see a difference whatsoever. I will take a picture and post it here soon. Thank you for your comment.
How long has it been since your procedure? You should request the before and after pictures from your doctor.
It has been 4 months (I got it back in September). He only took "before" pictures but not any "after." I looked at myself in the mirror and don't notice any differences whatsoever, so I'm thinking I just wasted thousands of dollars. Most reviews I've read about cellulaze have been positive, so the lack of results is shocking to me.
I think people that benefit the most have severe cellulite before so any improvement looks impressive. I had pretty mild cellulite to start so improvement is mild as well. That may be your case too. It seems that plastic surgery is such an uncertain business that it's almost like gambling with A LOT of money. I'm a high school teacher. I don't have $5000 to spend on something that might or might not work. I barely allowed myself the $2500 that I did spend on a special that the doctor was running. No more of these cosmetic procedures for me unless its a $50 chemical peel or smthin small.