Breast Lift with No Implants - Grand Rapids, MI

Just had a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks and...

Just had a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks and major muscle repair. I am 2 weeks po. Decided to go ahead and get my breast lifted now to get everything done at once. Haven't had much time to read on the part with breast lifts, so am excited to get reading :-) My size is a 34 c . But I nursed for so many years that they as so droopy.

monday

I go to the po for a month check up on my tt and to do pre op for my breast lift. I am getting excited.

Just 8 more days

Okay, I will take before pictures :-) Just went to see my po for my month post op tummy tuck and my pre surgery breast lift. He did a superb job on my tummy tuck. His actual first degree was in engineering. So he is very precise about getting exact results. His plan is to give me a lift. He thinks I will stay my same size or a little smaller. That is fine with me as I am a very full c and would be happy to be a small c or even a B. These droopy twins are on their last week and will soon be the perky twins. So anyone who has had just a life, how long was your recovery?

here

are the pictures of before. My surgery is scheduled for one week from today. I am just having a lift as I don't really want to do implants. If I had a small implant under the muscle above the breast I am sure it would give a fabulous look but I just want to get the boobs off my belly. The po said he might have to make them a little smaller but that is okay.

almost time

2 more days. I just looked at those photos I posted. I took them off my camera and computer.. They are so saggy but then they did a whole h--- of a job nursing for over 25 years. They need some tender loving care in the hands of a great ps to give me some lift :-)

Ill post on the lifted side..

Lifted

My saggy twins are lifted. Yippie. He did not have to reduce. They are same size. On my way home.

3 days

here is my picture 3 days post bl, no implants and 6 weeks post tt.

incision

Just looked closer at the incision and I only have a vertical one. Dr Rechner has done such excellent work on my body from the tummy tuck, lipo and bl. I couldn't be happier.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I give him a five star rating on my tt and he had the best bed side manner