So Glad I Found Him! - Grand Rapids, MI

Dr. Iacobucci changed my life, I have been wanting...

Dr. Iacobucci changed my life, I have been wanting a breast aug for years. I've had numerous "consults" with doctors and he was by far the most honest and trustworthy man. His office staff is top notch, everyone goes above and beyond. Dr. Iacobucci took his time-not an I'm and out kind of man, and my results are AMAZING! It is a small area with a lot of plastic surgeons however he is the one to go to for PERFECTION! Look him up...go there-you will not be disappointed!

2 month post op

Well the past 2 months have flown by! I am very happy with my results but I DO wish I would've went bigger. However, it wasn't my choice-I asked for 400-425 cc but he said they wouldn't fit. I see so many people that have larger and were smaller than me to start. Oh well...I know I'm so much happier than what I was and it was worth it. Maybe I'll "upgrade" down the road!

Silicone mod plus 350cc (2.5 month PO)

I am so happy with my breasts, I often wish I would've went w/HP so I had the "fake/higher cleavage) look. I could be wrong about that, but I just wanted to be able to wear a sports bra and have them be a little higher. But I honestly LOVE my results and I'm positive that this is how they will stay. I am 5' 6" 123 lbs, sub glandular. They feel so natural it's unbelievable.

3 months PO (silicone mod plus 350cc subgland.)

Feeling so natural-just over 3 months PO

My 3 month update...going GREAT!

Everything has been going great! I still have periodic "shocks" which I assume are my nerves regenerating. Also I usually wear only a sports bra, so when I do wear an underwire-I notice some soreness. Maybe I need a proper sizing. I'm in a 34 D, however my nipples are very close to poking out! I'm very happy w/the size because I can EASILY wear normal clothes w/a sports bra to conceal them, and once I put on a regular bra....welcome to cleavage city! Next time I'll post pics of my scars, they are more visible because my skin is so fair & I scar easily. However it was totally worth it!!

1 year already?!!

I'm so happy with my choice to get implants! They made my self confidence stronger, my clothes look better, and I no longer cover myself when I'm naked. I would recommend this surgery 100%, mine are silicone gel mod plus 350cc sub glandular. I will add photos later since I just had surgery again 2 days ago (mini TT, lipo, & fat transfer to butt) and that has me pretty wore out!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. John Iacobucci made me feel very comfortable, his staff was great. He spent over an hour going over the procedure and different types of implants, how they are placed and what would look best on me. I am SO happy that I went through with my breast augmentation with him.

I have to say you look GREAT!!! I was considering implants bc after two kids breastfeeding etc, but got rid of it bc im worried about the illness' they seem to cause? You look absolutely amazing, I think it was 100% worth it :)
Awe thank you! Mine really bothered me, and I debated for a long time bcuz I was worried too. But I know they aren't going to b in forever-I know i'll either replace or remove them one day. And with all the new safety and quality changes it made me feel better. I have silicone gel-they feel so natural! It was the best thing I've ever done for myself, I feel so much better. Best of luck with your decision tho-just make sure u find a great PS, and find a way (other than asking THEM) what their infection rate is-my PS also does breast reconstruction and has the lowest infection rate in Michigan. If you have any questions-I'm an open book :)
I have been thinking about getting mine done, my bf is concerned that they won't bounce like natural breasts... can anyone give some feed back?
Hi 4ever, I used biocornium for the scars and you can't even see where I was cut to have the implants inserted. I also never wear an underwire bra, I thought I read somewhere on one of these boards that it's not recommended by plastic surgeons. Don't quote me on that but I know 6 or more months after my BA I tried wearing an underwire and ended up in the middle of dinner removing the wire in the bathroom. Ouch!
Thank you, I will have to try that. It has really been bothering me that the scars are so red (I'm fair skinned) but I will be buying that!
Your new additions look great! Happy Healing....I too am on the fence about 325 or 350cc, don't want to be too big but also don't want to have any regrets.
At smbooby_momof3: go with the 350, my theory is if in doubt just go w/the larger! Honestly it's like a tablespoon of fluid tho-I wish I would've went 400 sometimes. Just remember these are going to be a lifetime investment, so if you go too big & they are too much for your frame then you might not want that. Also, depending on your current size-that might be perfect. I just know that I'm way happier than I was before my BA! Best of luck!! Keep us updated :)
You look wonderful but sure look bigger then a D cup! Glad you are happy and healing is going well.
Thank you! So do YOU!
Love how you look! I am also wanting sub-glandular, silicone, mod+, crease incision. My consult is next week and I'll try sizers then. No clue on cc amount yet.
How did your consult go? I really recommend sub glandular, way less invasive and if u go "under the muscle" it's actually only about 1/4 of your muscle that covers the implant-so you'll still see ripples in lower region. They never tell you that. Also it makes your chest movement more noticeable because that muscle now controls your cleavage. My sister has "unders" and when she picks things up or is at the beach even-you can see the implant move. I have never had this happen with sub glandular. Added bonus-you don't "lose" 50cc, so your not carrying around more cc's to make up for it! I only feel my natural breast tissue, do your research and know that everyone is different-but there really is no benefit to "unders" in my book! Best of luck & keep us updated!! You will feel better no matter what :)
My consult was awesome and I had my BA on Nov 1!!! I went under the muscle bc of my PS recommendation. Part of me may always wonder about what it would've been like to go over, but I trust my PS and I believe this was the best route for me. :)
Yay! Mom so excited for you!! I just looked at your pics-they are amazing! I don't know how I didn't realize you already had your surgery before I commented-maybe my dates were wrong lol. So happy for you!! Hope your feeling back to normal :)
I meant "I'm" not mom...lol! Gotta love auto correct!
lol. Glad u went and saw pics. In really happy :)
U look great!
I was thinking the same thing about sports bras today!  I have been wearing Bandini's and I love that I can wear them under anything and still look like I have breasts!  It will be weird to wear an underwire, I think.  They'll look so big!  LOL  I too have fair skin and my scars are still noticeable.   I'm so glad you are happy with your new figure <3
I know they LOOK great in an underwire, but it causes soreness the next day-and I'm 3 months PO. I don't want to wear a sports bra everyday...maybe I should try a regular bra with NO underwire?? In my profile pic I have an underwire but no padding. Obviously I had a BA so I didn't have to wear pillows lol. I never thought it would be such a hassle to find a bra after "getting the boobs I've always wanted"!! I guess it's time for some bra shopping...
LOL! Yay Shopping! <3
I am so glad to hear this as I hate underwire. I have lived in sports bras and shelf camis/bras for years. My hubs thinks I'll "have" to wear "real bras" after my BA. Only downside is I'm sure my BA will be more noticeable to others since I haven't been faking it lol. My BFF says ppl will just think I'm finally wearing real bras. lol
Lol! Your BFF makes a good point!  I didn't really fake mine either beforehand.  I wore some push-ups but mainly lined wireless bras.  I thought everyone would notice but people have been looking me in the eyes a lot. So it doesn't seem that they've noticed :D I'm really satisfied with my comfy bra alternatives...hope my girls dont get too saggy though LOL!
I absolutely LOVE the way your new additions turned out!!! Love, love, love. You look absolutely natural and amazing!!!
Thank you so much! I sometimes wonder if other women have soreness when wearing an actual bra (not a sports bra)?? I love how they look in a real bra but I've noticed it is very uncomfortable. Maybe getting "sized" by a pro would help?? Any suggestions?!
I saw this link on someone else's review ( @5mom) I haven't tried the link myself, but I thought I'd share. http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html
Love your look. What did you start out with pre op? Did you do massages or wear band? How long did it take yours to drop