Good Experience All Around

My decision to try Active FX was not an easy...

My decision to try Active FX was not an easy decision because of the cost.   I was very careful to select a physician who had great knowledge and experience in this area.  I initially contacted my plastic surgeon who performed my reconstructive surgery following a mastectomy.  She is the Director of a Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic and I was expecting that she would perform the procedure.  She directed me to a provider in Cosmetic Dermatology.

When I made my initial appointment for a consult, the staff indicated I would be able to schedule an earlier appointment if I was willing to see another member of the medical staff.  Based on my surgeon's recommendation, I decided to wait.  My advice, find THE best doctor in your area to perform this procedure.  I am convinced that satisfaction with the procedure and the end result is directly correlated to the expertise and experience of your provider.  Get referrals!!!

I'm broke and thrilled with my early results.  My choice to have Active FX was based on my age, I'm in my mid 50's, and my recent divorce.   I finally spent some of my hard earned money on myself rather than on attorney fees and maintaining a home that is not selling...I know, shocking....LOL.  My ex, who chose to "disappear" after I found out he had been unfaithful for many years and who then physically assaulted me twice prior to his disappearance, left me with all the work of maintaining and selling a large home while he continued with his "freewheeling" lifestyle.  This time, it was finally, after 23 years, all about me and I couldn't be more pleased.

Ann Arbor Dermatologist

Dr. Orringer is both a physician and professor of dermatology. He is the Director of U of M's Cosmetic Derm Clinic, with an impressive academic and medical background in laser resurfacing. His tremendous experience in this area is evidenced by the lack of discomfort I experienced during the procedure as well as my quick and complication-free recovery. I'm thrilled with my results!