34 Years Old 3 Kids and Heavy in Crossfit - Goldsboro, NC

After my children I lost all my boobs down to a A...

After my children I lost all my boobs down to a A cup hoping to establish a C cup. My procedure is today so I'm actually on my way as I type to the hospital. My nerves just set in being I'm petrified of the IV. I have had worries that I will not be big enough or that I will be too big which I'm sure are all normal thoughts. I'm getting 325cc High Profile Gels, I wanted to keep a natural look I'm so excited on how this will turn out. Some of my other Thoughts and worries have been going to sleep and waking up to something that will be there, how am I gonna wash n fix my hair, the aftermath of it all. But I'm so ready to feel comfortable naked and wearing bikinis strapless shirts and feeling confident again

2 days after surgery

I'm feeling great, my chest still feels heavy and tight but getting around better. Im excited bout the outcome and can't wait for them to be kinda normal. I'm happy with size but does anyone know if size will change much when they drop and become normal?

before

2 day post op

6 days post op

Today has seemed to be easier. That being said I do feel slight pain in my left incision well maybe not in it but under it I have done some research and found a lot have experienced the same and it's just the nerves regenerating and is normal but I do have my 1 week check up tomorrow so I will be inquiring on this and posting an update. All and all tho the girls look great and perfect

1week post op check up

My Dr said everything looks great and that I'm actually ahead of schedule in healing process which I was so excited to hear. The shooting pains are just normal and part of healing as things repair inside.

incision site 3 days post op

feeling sexy

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks post op. They are starting to get softer n they are starting to move a lil and not be so tight. I def have to get something to go over my nipples cuz they are high beaming the whole time I'm in the gym. They do feel very hyper sensitive. The glue is starting to flake off my incisions and having a bit of itchiness all around my boobs. All and all I'm so happy with the process I don't regret it one bit and I'm so ready to go bikini shopping !!!!

4weeks

Sorry it's been a couple weeks since I have posted for some reason was having trouble and could not post my 3 week. They are softening and dropped more. I'm now massaging them and especially the incision I make sure I do that several times a day. I'm able to do more things I'm back doing cross fit just can't do push up or pull ups or anything over head. My nips are so very tender especially when I put my sports bra that I work out in on I think it's cuz they are constantly on high beam. I'm totally in love with my new additions absolutely in love.

bra try ons

Loving this 34D never thought I would see this size 5 weeks post op
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

This Dr and his staff is beyond amazing. Gave great info on procedure and size. Dr Eskra called me day after surgery just to touch base with me and to see if I had any concerns will be seeing him for my 1 week post op next week.