Tummy Tuck Needed - 41 Year Old Mom - Golden, CO

I AM SCARED TO DEATH!! But I am also really...

I AM SCARED TO DEATH!! But I am also really excited to finally get rid of this belly. After I lost my son while 9 months pregnant, I gave up. I was severely depressed, and to overcome my thoughts/fears I would eat. I will never get over the loss but after I got pregnant with my daughter, I tried every diet, workout plan etc. Nothing worked. My daughter deserves to have a mom who is healthy and who can do the things that other moms can do. She is my ANGEL and I need to not only do this for me but for her as well. I have my pre-op appointment scheduled for Jan. 29th, 2014. I can't believe I am doing this. I haven't told a lot of people what I am doing.

POST OP APPOINTMENT TOMORROW***

I have my post op appointment tomorrow and the butterflies have started. I have a ton of questions. I just hope that I wont be disappointed. Wish me luck. I will update later.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Miss.kiss-I'm so very sorry for your loss :( My heart goes out to you. Dr. Vath did my TT (1/9). I'm sure that you've heard horror stories about how bad this is... it's really not terrible. Dr. Vath is an exceptional surgeon and he and his staff give you very realistic expectations both as far as results and the healing process. Make sure you have someone who can stay with you for the first 4-5 days (getting up/down is challenging). But I was down to only taking Tylenol after 3 days. You'll be tired, and a little sore, but this is WAY easier than what you've already been thru. And results are INCREDIBLE! Best of luck to you darling! You're in GREAT hands!!!
Thank you M N for the comment. I have heard horror stories and have seen really unbelievable pictures. Dr Vath is a great man and I know he will do a great job. I can't wait to see the results and to be able to feel better about myself. Thank you for your support. It really helps. I am now trying to get my ducks in a row, make meals for my husband, get everything that I will need once I get home. Do you have any suggestions??
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Good on you for taking this brave leap. This site will give u heaps if advise and support. Good luck with your pre op appointment:)
Thank you.