55yr Old Replacing 20yr Old 240ml Saline Implants, Mastopexty and New Implants of 150ml Silocane - Gold Coast, AU

After 20 years of having 240ml saline implants it...

After 20 years of having 240ml saline implants it was time to have an uplift and replacement of old implants to new 150mls silicane. I had put on approx. 10kgs in the past 20 years and my boobs had become to drooped and too big. I exercise a lot and at the end it was becoming uncomfortable. It was hard to buy a new swim top as well.
When I visited Dr Downie for the 1st consult he told me that my implants had capsulated, as in my natural breast had fallen over my implants. I had been getting some pain in the left one for some time and realised then that this is why. It was time to get them out, have a lift and have smaller ones in.

8 weeks post op ????

My breasts are now starting to feel like they are settling. I have had to go back a couple of times to my surgeon to have my left breast aspirated, 60mls and then 20mls within 2 weeks as I had a seroma. They now feel so much better and the burning pain on the left upper breast has finally subsided. My scars are looking really good and I am still using the Fixomull dressings which I feel have helped the scaring tremendously.

More post op 8 weeks

Dressings on and bra on

Replacement of 10 month old implants to bigger ones

Well yesterday I went back into surgery and had my implants upgraded to 270cc extra high profile as the ones I had, had to much movement in the pocket internally and I was to flat in the upper pole. It only took 30mins to do with no drains and back in my old surgical bra. Dr did them for no cost but I did have to pay for the day surgery and anaesthetist. $4,000.00
Dr Paul Downie

Dr Downie is an absolute true professional and answered all my questions before and now after the procedure. A true gentleman who understood what my needs where for today being a young 55yr old. Now 10months later he redid my BA with no extra cost from him. Great gentlemen.