Hi everyone :) I've just joined after cruising...

Hi everyone :)
I've just joined after cruising around this site for a while. I live in Queensland Australia. Mummy to 3 kids and I've finally made the decision to look at a BA. I never had boobies when young, they always seemed a wonder to me, then when I had my kids and was feeding I had big D's!

Now after all the babies are grown I'd love to get some shape back. I went to see a great doctor yesterday and luckily I don't need a lift, I'm just a 12B not too much sag. I'd love a full D or DD and doc measured my BW around 13.5. I'm not keen for the bolt on look and really want my boobs close together.

He has suggested Moderate Plus, sil unders around 450-500 to get the look I showed him. He said the wider and bigger implants will give me the claevage and natural look I'm after.I'm going crazy looking at all the various pics. Anyone out there with similar size I can compare? I'm athletic, 5ft 8. When I tried on the implants under the crop top, I guess I was looking more towards the 500 as being wide the smaller ones seemed to look a bit lost on me.

Any suggestions, plus they do look a bit smaller under don't they? Would love some advice. I'm seeing another doc in 2 weeks, so it will be good to compare. Hoping to have boobies by June! Would love any feedback girls, I'm excited and scared xoxo

I think mod plus would look great on you bc of your height and bw!and you desired results of course
I'm 5'8 and got 510cc Sientra moderate profile and i LOVE THEM!!! Good luck choosing your size!!
Thanks for all your comments girls, will try to upload some pics soon :) I'm seeing a second doc on Wed so will see what he suggests!

Ok...I"m doing it!!! I saw the second doc today....

Ok...I"m doing it!!! I saw the second doc today. He was lovely, but my gut instinct instinct is telling me the first one...so I rang up and booked in for 24th May!! OMG I'm actually doing it!! I need loads of assistance and reassurance girls to get my size right. New doc measured me at 13.9..so even wider than the first. I tried on a few different sizes today. Unfortunately they didn't have any Mentor implants to try, so they put in comparative Allergan Natrelle implants. Any comments on these? The 485 mods, were about the same proportions as the 500 mod pus in Mentor and they looked good. The 450s also looked good, but I'm thinking I should go with the bigger as I'm going to lose a bit of size and look more like the 450s in the end?? I was amazed at the difference of 50cc...I didn't think it would be so different? I was silly, I should have taken some pics to show everyone. Might take some with my rice bags in!!!
omg yay you aren't that far away from surgery!! This is exciting.. And take it from me if I can be positive now then anyone can lol. Thank you so much for all your kindness and helping me through my horrid time!! Have you decided more on the size you might get?
The rice test is great! You can try on your clothes and see what you like. Remember its not gonna look like that as the rice is hard to shape into what an implant will be like. I'm going with 425-450 but I only measure 12 so I don't have any options on profile besides HP. Now that I am a little over 24hrs out from my surgery the 450 # is starting to freak me out. You can also look on the mentor or natrelle a website for the projection and specifics and how the 2 brands compare in diameter, and projection to each cc. Good luck. Keep us posted!!!
I'm 5'9 weight in about 135-140 I was a full C when nursing. When I wasn't I was a small A. I picked 750cc My doc suggested 600. But I was not going that small. I felt bigger matched my body a lot better. & I was right. I have wide hips due to birthing 4 kids. So now my body evens out from top to middle :) Your pics. I saw, u could go bigger... Don't be afraid :) It will be worth it.

I have Doc appointment tomorrow to choose the...

I have Doc appointment tomorrow to choose the size!! Yikes! I'm bringing the dear husband so he can see me and give me his honest opinion.I just don't want to wake up in hospital and have him say..JESUS...they're massive you didnt tell me they were this big!! Only joking!! ...He's very good at being honest, and I'm sure we will come to a great agreement. He says go with what I want and he'll grow to love them ..( he's not much of a fake boobie guy)...but I'm sure when they're put in front of his face he won't mind LOL! Still nervous though! Just need to talk to the doc in regards to the slight size difference I have. Its barely noticeable ( only around 40cc) according to docs notes. I have the option of putting in a different sized implant on one side, but I've seen so many instances where it then goes the opposite way and looks even worse! To complicate things, in Australia Mentor only does its textured memeory gel mod+ in 50cc differences. That would then mean 450/500, or 500/550 and not too sure about that! Thinking I might just stick with 2 500s and have a slight diiference. I guess when I talk to Doc tom he will guide me. Any thoughts on this girls???
Take pictures so you can look back. My husband actually, with out my knowing, took pics while I had sizers on and I was talking to the nurse and dr. So I got to see what it was like "not posing" and I got a better sense of what it really looked like. I was so glad he did that cause I was my relaxed self just talking. And it's something you can look back at to reference. I went 425 and couldn't be happier. Granted my dr didn't recommend any larger like I wanted 450 and I'm glad I trusted his judgement cause mine are very comfortable and I think they fit me well. The sizing is the most stressful part. People always say to go bigger but honestly I'm so happy where I ended up. Best of luck. Take pics for you, keep us posted!!!
Thanks so much for your help! Your pics look amazing, I'll be so happy if I look anything like you girl! I saw your before shot and I think you had a bit more boob in your bikini than I do, so I'm thinking that the 500cc ( just mod plus) will get me close to your look I hope!!!!
My bikini was a small. I don't fit into it anymore that's for sure. I didn't need a lift but I basically just sat in my bras and didn't need any support and didn't fill them. It all just was sad :( I was uneven as you have said you are. I talked to my dr about different sizes in each side and he didn't recommend that for me. He said I may notice a bit of unevenness when it was done but it would be minimal and he sure was right. I tried on a danskin front closure sports support bra and I fit a 36d nicely. So I think once more settles I will be a good D size which now that its on me doesn't seem that big at all. I'm really surprised cause I only had a few days of riding high up by my collar bone and that was from swelling. I really got lucky w an awesome PS. Get ice packs and lots of them :) they will be your best friend :) I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes

Ok girls, I finally have decided on the size and I...

Ok girls, I finally have decided on the size and I feel much better now! I went with my husband and we tried on all the different size implants that will fit my BW and we decided on the 500cc moderate plus mentor silicone implants, Thankfully my DH liked how they looked on me and said they suited my frame.He was even pleasantly surprised at how squishy they felt!! I tried on the 450s and both he and the doc thought the bigger ones looked better. I've also decided to stick with 2 implants the same size and just be a bit different naturally as 40cc is not too much. The doctor also said if I liked the look of the 500cc that I could have 550cc (due to my wide BW still being in range), but we decided against it. I had my 500cc rice sizers with me as well that I have been trying at home and the real 500cc were just a bit bigger when we lined them up on the table, so I'm sure that the 500cc will be perfect for me. I know now that I'm happy with my decision!!! YAY!!. With what boob I have now, I'm going to be super happy with any size boob as long as they look nice :). The date is set for friday 24th May.....so boobies here I come.
Hi there congratulations on your chosen journey. I know you will be happy. I think your size decision is perfect. I also was measured wide and original size was suggested 400-500 cc HP mentor gel sub muscular. I picked 475 lol. I am happy I did not pick 400. I am recovering well, slowly but surely. Rest well and prepare for the ride. Make sure you have everything you need after surgery stuff. Buy some frozen peas, they will be your best friend lol.
Thanks for your support and I'm feeling good about my decision now..I'm actually getting excited more than nervous!! I am slowly working my way around the house and will prepare safe areas for me to rest in. I Love the look that you achieved with your 475s, unfortunately in Australia they only supply in 450 and 500...don't know why! But think my 450s will be very suitable for my lifestyle. Wishing you well with your recovery and looking fab in your swimsuit by the way!!! xoxo
PS...doesn't it feel great to finally do something for ourselves after such intense child rearing years. I have 8 and 5 year old boys and a little girl 3. they have started to sing this song which cracks me and my husband up...." I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world...my boobs are plastic, they're fantastic! You can get a gun, and stick it up your bum....pull the trigger, My boobs get bigger!!!!! Its a cack! Even my little girl tries to sing the words and wiggles while she does it!! LOL xoxo

Downsizing to 450cc mod plus.

Hello ladies, just thought I would let you know that I'm feeling much better after my size freak out early last week. I've decided to tone it down just a fraction to the 450cc ( mentor silicone mod plus). I went to a sports store where I lady showed me her 500cc that she had for 10 years and 16kg heavier, It was a bit of a shock to me, so I rang and talked with the surgeon and I'm now going with 450s instead. I feel happier inside and I think you have to come to that feeling of peace in your mind before you do this major thing. I was feeling a bit uneasy and I think it was because I was scared I was going a bit too big. I just want some lovely full boobs, hopefully sort of natural looking, and as close together as my doc can safely manage for me LOL. I know alot of people would say stick with the bigger, but I know I've got to carry them around!! I still like to be active and wear cute dresses, and I can always push them up with a good bra if they're smaller than I imagine.... been doing that for all my life anyway!!!! I have most stuff now...neck pillow, gel ice packs, bandeau bra band, and soft sports bras ready. Don't have bendy straws yet...any other suggestions??? Big hugs girls and thanks for your support. I'm feeling excited more than nervous at the moment!! I was out at a BBQ and was talking to 2 yummy mummies who recently had their boobs done. They both looked fantastic, and I can't wait to look the same way...Hopefully!!!! :)
Good thinking, I think it's smart to go with a size you are more comfortable with, I bet it will be perfect actually! That's weird that you found a lady at that store that had implants... They don't seem common where I live so maybe thats normal lol. Did they just look bad or something? Oh so smart on the neck pillow!! My bf actually bought me one and it was one of my most used things through out this process!! Other then the straws, good snacks and movies you sound really set! Good work to get everything before hand.. I had such an issue with finding proper after bras and wasted over $100 on ones that don't fit =/ Glad you are more excited for the surgery! It will be amazing! =)
Its funny as I live on the gold Coast in Queensland. Its probably like miami or la for you guys. So many girls have them here it's almost hard to keep up with them. I guess warm weather and they're out lol! Ive had the chance to talk and see a few of them to get an idea of size, mind you every one so different with same size implant.
She was a very large lady who had put on 16kg since her implants. I suspect she also had big boobs to begin with lol. Unfortunately she hadn't taken care of them and they looked like massive droopy udders almost the size of my little girl's head eavh one! I have to giggle now as most 500cc ive seen on web sites look great, but it was enough to scare the crap out of me:)

Finally a pic.

I hope this picture works off my phone.

boobs before

I hope my phone does this one the right way up.
Good luck with everything this week! I have to say that you are probably making a great decision with going just a tad bit smaller, 500 or 550 might be really big. I'm not the dr but just saying. I got 425 HP silicone Mentors under the muscle and am very happy. I originally was thinking 375 and then was like that's too small and maybe 400 and had the dr kind of make the call and she did the 425. I am very happy but glad that they aren't any bigger. Yes, I still have swelling but I think they will be perfect. Anyway hope I didn't make it worse by saying that. I know that a lot of women say that they wished they'd gone bigger. Whatever you choose will look GREAT! Good luck :-)
Hearing all you say your sizes. Makes me think I went massive ! Lol I picked 750 silicone. I'm 5'9 weighing about 140. But they fit me well.. :-) I'm happy your pleased with your size. Seems like we have been waiting awhile with you.... Only a few more days...
Thank you so much for your lovely wishes amd I agree with everything you have said I have been following your posts and you look amazing girl. I will be ecstatic if I look anything like you. Im not getting hp unfortunately as my bw is so wide but hope to get some nice full boobs like you. Im so excited. From wanting boobs at 15 till finally getting some at 46 its gonna be fantastic. Bring it on I say:)

bye bye boobie s

Ok. I had a fun day today before work. Got some more last minute things and also went into a lingerie store. I said I wasn't going to buy anything before the op but the la senza 12dd was only $15. I had the lady measure me at 12b so im hoping my 450cc will get me there lol! I tried it on at home with my rice.

wish looks and bye bye itiebitititties

More wish pics :)

more wish pics

Go to laugh.. sharing my boobs with people on the other side of the World!!!
ahhhh we are soooo close!!! How are you doing? Im starting to get nervous, not sleeping as much at night. lol
Omg...only 1 more bad sleep for me. I'll be finally able to sleep when I get drugs lol!! I cant believe that in less than 24 hours I'm going to have big boobies. Just want it to be ok.
2 days ;)

See you in Boobieland girls!!!

In about 15 hours I will be at the hospital. Will be too nervous to post in the morning!!! Just had a final scour of the site to check in on everyone...feel good in my heart. I'm ready for this. Feel great about the 450cc mod plus, I know it be just right for me. See you all on the otherside....thanks so much for your wonderful support and caring information given so honestly xoxoxoxoxo
Best Wishes!!! Everything with be fine, enjoy the moment:)
We're you a nervous wreck all day? I am scheduled 7:30am tomorrow. I have been sooo nervous, stomach is on my throat and could barely eat dinner. I am hoping I will be able to sleep tonight but I doubt it. Cannot wait to come see how it all went for you tomorrow. Prayers and good thoughts all goes well for you my boobie bday twin! Lol.
You will do great! Take deep breaths into the nose out the mouth so your blood pressure is normal. Can't wait to see pics woo hooo!

made it through!!!!

Hello. .super drugged. So happy!!!! Cant really tell as boobies just tight. Will message later but some quick pics!!!! I got BOOBS. Carved up with moles off face and also a knee op at same time lol.speak soon boobie girls xoxo

more pics

Looking fantastic!!!!
Yay! You're all done! Lookin good!

another pic

450cc mod plus silicone
Congrats lady!!' You look amazing:) glad you got to post some pics so soon. Rest up and can't wait to hearts rest of your story!
Looks great the happy feeling only gets better. Take it easy and rest rest. Oh drink water rehydrate
Yah!! Boobies you look so happy!!! That's the smile I've had on all day!!! So happy you did well. Rest up and def don't over do it or we pay for it later. Boobies look fantastic!!!

changing by the hours

Im in love!!!!! Im here in thr middle of the night at the hospital. Boobs are caining!!! Its ok though . They seem to last about 4 hours lol. My knee feels amazing and that was what I was worried about. Ive eaten. Went for a few walks and can pee by myself. So far no vomiting so I think ive got a very good deal so far.

can feel both my nipples too!

Also another thing I'm ecstatic about....I can feel sensation in both nipples already. The dear husband will be so pleased :)
So happy for you! I think 450 is gonna be your number :) rest up
Congrats !!!!! Get plenty of rest, looking good;)

1 day post op!!! so happy

Swollen but loving them

la senza 12dd filled :)

Nailed my size. I was so happy to get home and put on the bra and fill it!!! And they still havent even dropped properly yet. I have a bit of side snoopy boob happening at the moment lol x

la senza 12dd

Try to upload again!

post op day 2

Frankenboob
Once they drop and fluff out you'll be great remember dont let hubby upset you!!! hugs!!!

day 2 frankenboob plus a bit of snoopy lol

Need to drop. Might need a band?
Yay!!! You did it! Happy booby land lol. Rest well and enjoy the changes.
So happy for you! My surgery was the 23rd as well. My nipples are still numb (eek... Hoping the sensation comes back ;) ) Your size looks perfect. I have 425cc, planned on 400 but the doctor asked me for leeway to go a little larger since I am tall and pretty wide. So glad I listened to him. Congrats! I'll look forward to more updates as you heal. Mine too are high and tight.... Can't wait for the drop and fluff stage! I suppose I'll be patient :)
Yes you can see by my frankenboob snoopy pic that there's a long way to go lol :)

14d bra

I put on a 14d bra over the top of my crop top and I think it might be a bit small...yee ha!!
You will look just fine once they drop. I must say that you have great nipples! Wish mine looked like that! I was appalled when u mentioned that your hubby made rude remarks to his mum over the phone. Mine fought the implants tooth and nail. He's finally, after 5 months, accepting them, but still sometimes makes weird remarks that totally turn me off. BTW, what did u have done to your face? I see bandages?

day 3

Looking good in 14d. I'm so relieved. I thought they looked a bit small but this 14d bra should definitely get me the 12dd that I wanted. Still wanted to be able to wear cute bras not granny ones lol. My husband was nicer this morning and actually went for a grope before he left for work. ...there's hope he'll grow to love them he he. Hope all you other lovelies are doing well. Let me know hugs Shelly xoxo
LOL!!! Glad the hubby is coming around I was feeling so bad about him being mean!!! If your boobies fit nice it the bra now wait until they drop and fluff they are going to be awesome!!!
Yes im sure it will take him a while to get over his opinions..But with my juicy boobies im sure he won't be able to stay away for too long !!
I am.sure he will warm up nicely. What's not to like, when your wife has a nice rack!lmao:)

change by the hours

More boob shots while spaced out!

my old 10c bra :)

The old 10c bra ain't going anywhere on these girls lol!!!!!
Glad you are doing so well, You look great!
isnt it a great feeling. my old bras barely covered my nipples hahaha

got the band today

Hey girls. Had my first post op today and got the band to help push the implants down a bit. They're just riding too high and I can feel my original breast tissue and nipples kind of falling of the end of them ( snoopy) which I don't want. I have to wear band for 6 weeks so hopefully it works. I think I can see a difference already hopefully. It hurts like hell. Plus im also in the front zip top to bring the girls together. Ahhh the things we do for love of good boobies :)

with and without band

As you can see difference with the band on. Hope it works.
oh damn that band i guess you got it! but it will help so embrace the band!!! you are looking so good already i cant wait to see your progress the next few weeks! im so so excited for you : )

still not looking good

Felt a bit down today. Went off the drugs so I can poo and have had band on all day which hurts bad. Can still see my boobs just falling off implants. Not happy today.
Hello! I think you'll be much happier with your results in the next few weeks. It takes a while for them to drop into the pocket. Until then, your breast tissue might not 100% line up with the implant. That will get better with time. What does your PS say?
It's normal to go through depression for a little bit. I'm sure many of us were at the same boat as you are now. Give it time. The important right now is to take it easy, eat well, rest as you can to have an awesome recovery. I'm almost one month po this week thinking back two weeks ago, it was hell. Believe me, I had a regret moments during those past two weeks. Everyday gets better. Smile... Don't rush your twins. They will eventually be what you want to be. ((((Hugs))))))
Thanks so much for the hugs. I hope they settle down with time. It's the perfectionist in me that wants to see them right like you girls but I guess we're all different in how our bodies react. Im also going through a bit of boobies greed. My ps said the 500cc would make me an e cup so I toned it down to 450cc. But don't know where they went on me. They seem so small and not the full boobs look I was after?? Once they drop it might look better. I have to pray they drop or else I'm going to have these weird sagging nipples dropping off the implants. I need them to drop to lift the nipples up. I told my ps that I wanted upper pole fullness but I didn't want them on my neck. Ifhe thought that I was at risk of this happening then it's his job to tell me as he's the expert you would think. I'm in a heap of pain with the band but its my only hope as my implants are textured and I have get them down with that and massage ASAP before they set in place. It's enough to freak me. Thanks for your support. Hope it works xoxo

snoopy

You can see difference when I pull shoulders back. You can see how worried I am about my old boob st bottom of implant. It's dual plane so you can see my original breast tissue at the end.
hey Shelly! Hang in there things change so much over the first few weeks... everyone kept telling me to wait it out before you get upset so just hang in there, things will drop and settle and change in the next few weeks-months.when is your next appointment with your surgeon?
I can say the band worked wonders for me. I expected to be wearing it for like 4 weeks and I religiously wore it and had it off in 2 1/2 weeks. It's still new, they change so much every day. Deep breath, keep w the band. Has your PS recommended massaging? That helped me feel more comfortable with them and deal w any uncomfortable feelings. Hope your doing well!
Also have you tried chocolate exlax for relief? It really helped me.

might be seeing a difference

I am massaging heaps and got myself strapped down all the time and I think it's making a difference already. I'm going to keep it up religiously to get these girls looking good. They even look bigger as they were on my neck lol!!! I'm off all drugs now. Just doing panadol at night. Feeling more myself today. Thanks for all your lovely support ladies xoxo
they are looking so much better! You muscle must be really tight and is holding the implant up. Don't worry they will drop in place very soon. It looks like the implant has dropped some already. Congrats!
There is def improvement and its only been a day! Stay strong and keep with the band! You will see amazing things in the weeks to come i just know it!
Thanks for the message girl and they are definitely on the improve. Been strapping them up as often as I can stand it. Today was my best day yet. Felt good enough to go out shopping and went to a lingerie store to try on some bras. You spend 24 /7 with them and I guess I felt like they looked small but putting these puppies in a bra changed all that. The lady in the store is laughing with me as im crying happy tears when she's trying to get me in a 32E bra lol!!! I never thought I'd see the day. So im a 10/32e in some and 12dd in others and only starting to drop a bit now. I was so f....king happy. Bought 2 bras and sticking pics on my post. How are you doing?? Hugs Shell xoxo

shopping with the girls

Hey girls. .better day today. Im crying in the lingerie store with the lady giggling with me...tears of joy as she puts on 10E and 12dd bras on me. F...cking ecstatic. Xoxo
Hello, I was wondering when you had your moles removed, was that during surgery? Did your PS just throw that in for you or did he charge youi extra? I have one on my cheek I would like shaved off and figured it was worth asking right? Ok thanks so much, happy healing you look better every day!
Hello and thank you for your message. I had a number of moles removed from my face and body and also a lump taken off my knee at the same time. I was covered by my health insurance for those things anf only had to pay for the breast aug part. If you want something done it's perfect to do it while under. Just check with your doctor and it might just be a tiny bit extra. It was way worth it for me. I had some moles on my face that I always hated and the plastic surgeon did such a great job you can barely see where they were already and I can give them time to heal away from work while the boobs are resting too lol!!! Good luck cheers shell xoxo
Girl! Looking great! Bras look so fabulous on you woot!

47 today. ..Happy birthday to me

Well these are the best present a girl could get!
Happy Birthday to you hot momma! Nice present eh?
Happy Birthday to you hot momma! Nice present eh?

nice present

Just putting on my birthday present
Happy Late birthday lady!! Glad things are coming along and congrats on the bra sizes!=)
Hi Shellysmall! You are coming along nicely! Happy belated Birthday!
Happy birthday girl! Progressing great each day!!! Congrats

18 days post op

Hi girls:) just thought I'd share an update with you. It's been a tough week with the strapping and massage but I think I can see a difference finally. They're actually starting to look like boobs naked lol. Tthe implants feel like they are moving down into the lower part of my breast and finally my nipples don't feel like they're hanging on the end. Any one else out there waiting to drop all I can say is strap when you can bear it and massage heaps. I still get very sore in the night and morning. I feel better when I take a panadol at night still. I drove the car for first time today and go back to work on Thursday. I really think I needed all this time off. I went out with a girlfriend on the weekend to a high tea and put the girls in a bra and frocked up..and I felt fantastic. Think that the Dh is really liking these new additions too...which is an unexpected bonus. Generally im good..just hoping to drop more but at least I have faith now. Big hugs out there to the boobie buddies and thanks for the lovely birthday messages . Hugs Shelly xoxo

some more pics

A few more pics. ..feeling more normal.
holy crap the playboy bra is awesome and you look so great! im so happy for you! hope you are doing ok : )
Dropping so nicely! I didn't know playboy made bras :) hope you are doing great!!!
You look beautiful!!!! Glad they are finally coming along!!! No more snoopy boob thats for sure!!!

4 weeks today

Hi girls. ..well 4 weeks have gone so fast. Still having pains and trouble with sleep. My dropping is happening and they are starting to look like boobs. ..what's left of them. The swelling had gone down mostly and they feel smaller than when I was feeding. I can't believe these are 450cc. I find myself crying some days and try to not let my husband see. He likes them but I wanted a set of full boobs to look at naked . They look fine in bras...gonna need push ups to make me feel better. My boobs don't look anything like the full boob wish boob pics I showed my doc. I was originally going with 500cc and dropped down to 450cc. My doc told me I was being wise as I thought I was going to end up with massive boobs?? I think I must have needed 550 or 600 to get my look??? Don't know anymore. I thought that's what you pay 11k for....Surely he would have had some idea? Im having a real winge today girls. Sorry to vent but im sure you can understand. Xoxo
hey how are you feeling my fav aussie?!

If it helps you any, many women take a full 3 months to drop. You have some serious projection so I think there is still some dropping to be done. I know this doesn't probably make you feel much better right now, but your before and after photos are amazing. I'll pray for more dropping and fluffing! If you're still disappointed in a few months, you can think about the next steps then. Take care!

Thanks Beth for the lovely message. Ive felt a bit better this week. Im writing another post this morning.

Feeling a bit better.

Hi lovely boobie friends and thanks for all the lovely messages and concern. I sure did have a few down days and I guess for newbies reading this. ..that this emotional side of things is a possibility and a big adjustment. It's weird looking at your new breasts and trying to see if they feel big or small. It's hard to do. I saw my doc on Saturday and had a good cry. He was very nice and wants me to be happy. He told me my boobs look great. ..yeh of course he would. He said that I need to start enjoying them. .so to start wearing bras including under wires so that I can get an idea of how I feel about them. He said to dress them up and get them out!! I guess in a way he's right. I have felt a lot better this week and they look great in bras. He told me that I don't need the band anymore thank goodness. ..and my nipples have lifted up a bit higher this week as the bottom part of my boob fills out a bit more to look like a boob. I went out with some work friends and they said they look great. ..one guy said that he doesn't know where to look. .so I guess they can't be that small. I also cooked dinner for my dh and a mate last night. I bought some " wife beater" tops yesterday so I put one on lol. I know that this friend is a self confessed boob man. .so I thought it would be good to give the girls a run and get his opinion. Well I can say that he could not get his eyes off them. .said that they were big and they were "money well spent!!". That certainly helped me feel good. I think I just have to try to embrace them as part of me. I know they're not my dream boobs but they're still nice. I'm lucky to be alive after the surgery and hopefully no complications so far. .so I have to be thankful that they are better than the old boobs. Doc said I might need another 150cc to get the look I wanted. It makes me kinda angry as when I downsized to 450cc he told me I was being wise. Why didn't he say that they would be way smaller than my goals. Doc said he lets women choose their own implants size so that he is never blamed for being wrong. Problem is. .where is my advice for 11k? I am seeing him again in a month and we can discuss it further. I have no idea if he's likely to offer any revision or discounts?? At least in 10 or 15 years when I have to upgrade I might go a bit bigger then lol!! So yep...thats me. Need to come to terms that they are not so small and just have to deal with the disappointment I feel when I see them naked. Big hugs girls and thanks for your support ..Xoxo
Hi bkraz!! Thanks for checking in on me. I'm feeling a bit better this week. I just wrote a big new post so you can read it. Got myself some wife beater tops yesterday. They sure do wonders for the ego. Will try to take a pic when I get the chance. Hugs Shelly xoxo

my old bikini

Just some pics. The old bikini looks lovely. .a really natural look but certainly not the wow factor I was hoping for. ..gonna need some help with push ups for that. Lol. Wife beater with push up bra looks good...once again. . Gotta use the push up that I was hoping to not need anymore. X
I think they look amazing! :) though I can understand your concern in the beginning, they look like they are slowly getting into shape and dropping, and they look stunning in your clothes and bras! I am going for a consult with Dr Richardson in September and would love to know how you are going in the next few months, I am sure, as the other girls have said, they will just keep getting better xx :)
I'm sorry you're not happy but I can only echo what the others have said. I don't think it's the size that's the problem but the shape, that of course will change and has changed as the implants drop and the nipples come into a more natural position. I think they look great in clothes and that's what everyone sees, whereas bigger boobs on a small frame can just look matronly, adding on the years. Give it time, I hope you'll be happy.

I think you've dropped a bit more...and they look fuller to me...or perhaps it the camera! Glad your husband's friend was checking you out! Cute! I can understand being a bit angry when you showed your wish photos and you look nothing like them. Some further advice would have been nice. Let us know how your next appointment goes and what you decide to do about a possible revision. I just worry about messing with such a good thing...but I know you want to be ecstatic about your breasts. Hang in there!

out to lunch

Pic of the boobs in a bra. .they look better dressed up.
seriously, you look AMAZING! and your daughter is so freakin cute!!! im so happy for you shelly, they look so great. i hope you are feeling better too. xoxo
You look great!!
You look beautiful...enjoy your new additions!! :)

still getting there with my mental perception of my boobs. lol.

Hi girls. .feeling a bit better of late. I still have days when I'm not sure about the size. ..but trying to get a grip and trying to see that they are way better than before.

my boobs look natural

The girls today. .think it's 5 weeks now. They look very natural. ..perhaps just a bit too natural for me...just wish they were bigger but for now just have to try to embrace them. Lol :)
Thanks for all your lovely caring and thoughtful messages. They are really helping with my confidence. I went shopping today and got sized at simone perele at 10f so I guess I'm not too small lol. I got the dh to take some fun shots tonight which im sure he enjoyed and also took some pics of my tiny push up bikini that I got for 5 dollars lol xoxo
You look so sexy! When I got mine last summer, I wigged out when the swelling went down cuz I was like- where'd they go!?! But at six months everything blended together (the real breast tissue and the implant line) and I'm mostly happy with everything. I was too modest to go with anything more than 350cc half round mentors. Girls get them redone all the time though, and I hear that it's easier and easier. Oh yeah- before the six month mark on me, my nipples pointed downward. But when the implants settled, the nipples pointed right back up, better than ever. But at first I was scared cuz the implants were sitting high and the nips were down low. It gets better!!
Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy to read your post Rubix!! I'm 14 weeks postop & I got 375 gel unders & they still have NOT SETTLED! My nipples point downward & implants are sitting too high! I'm so nervous they not settle!! Thanks for sharing, now I have hope!!:)

some fun shots.

Got dh to take some fun shots tonight which im sure he enjoyed. Also took some pictures of the 5 dollar bikini.

nips are lifting.

They just keep getting better each week!!!!! :) I love the new pics!! You look so happy and confident now and they look Fabulous!!!!! Love the bikini top pic!! Your boobs look massive!! :) i can't believe that bikini top was $5!!! I am sooo excited about going for my consult now!! :)
Thanks girl. ..getting there :) I got the bikini from cotton on. They have all tops and bottom pieces for 5 bucks. I bought 3 tops and 2 bikini bottoms. :) I think the tops are a bit tiny but I loved how they pushed my boobs up so I thought at 5 bucks I can wear them around the house he he. Another top I got is also very flattering and make my boobs look so natural. You have to buy separates when you get your girls too!!!!
Shelly girl! Look at cha! Looking good and more confident now. I'm so happy for you. Those boobs are getting rounder and perkier yup yup! Enjoy! How do you feel driving. It also took me at least 10 days to start driving and even though bumps bothered so much.

other bikini top

Here is the other bikini top..its softer cup but still makes my boobs look pretty full which I'm happy about. The bottom is a cute bikini with frills across the top. Yesterday I went to simone perele and I got sized there at 10f. ..so guess the girls aren't too small...just look small when I look down at them...lol...goddam boobie greed!!!!
love the new photos!!!!!!!! so happy they are looking so great!!!!!!!!
Thanks girl!! I'm getting there. Starting to get the hang of them...trying to play more and dress them up lol. I have to look for a sexy burlesque costume for our staff party at a themed cabaret restaurant called dracula's. Should be fun to get the girls out he he xoxo
cant wait to see those photos too! : )

boobies!!!

Just trying on a corset to wear for a work function...mmm interesting. Gonna need something a bit bigger for these puppies lol.
hey my favorite aussie! how are you doing??
Hey girl:) I've been wondering how you're doing too! I'm doing good. The boobs are still settling but give me no pain a d I'm getting used to them. I still have bad boobie greed but think I just have to live with it. I see my doc next week aug 2nd so I'm sure it will be interesting to talk to him about stuff. I have my work party at dracula's wed night...so I'm kinda excited and nervous about getting the girls out for the first time in front of my work mates. It will be fun to gauge their reactions lol!!! I promise to post slutty pics he he!! How are you doing? Hugs Shelly xoxo
I think your girls are looking beautiful on you and are absolutely awesome size!! :) Hopefully you enjoy them more each day!

taking the girls out!!

Well as promised. ..here are dome photos of me mucking up out at our work night...sorry no husbands allowed...such a pity he he. Got to dress up the girls...had a very messy night...I was chucking while making the kids school lunches. ..real classy. But was great to let my hair down. I love my boobies but still doesn't stop me from wishing they were a bit bigger. Damn boobie greed. :)
You look great!!
Thanks girl...I just saw your review and you look amazing...fantastic result!! :)
They are looking fantastic !!!

it's been a while since I posted an update.

Hi girls...its been a while since I posted any pics. I could certainly post good bra pics but thought I would just do a string bikini and the girls out lol. They have definitely changed heaps over the last month and probably look a bit bigger. I can feel more weight at the bottom of my boobs which I like the feeling of. My boobs look lovely in a bikini but I'm almost sure now that I will have a revision at some point to give me a fuller look. It's because I'm tall and have a wide bw. I would have loved to have this sorted by summer so that people won't know...but its going to be too hard to save enough in time. I have seen my doc once more and I'm seeing him again in October to discuss more. Everything feels normal and I love having boobs so much . Time will tell if I move forward with this or if I keep these. It's a tough decision. ..I got a bit teary the other day when I saw how good a revision looked...I think my husband understands how I feel now so that's a big help even though he loves the boobs I have :)
absolutely love your results. Thanks for posting
Nice:)
Hey Shelly;) Do you think a HP revision will give you the fuller look you were wanting? I am debating on 360 mod+ or 400 HP. I have the height for a more natural result, but a small frame up top. just trying to make the top match the bottom:) Just wondering how you went on deciding between different profiles?

date night

Last night was the first time ever that our 3 kids have had a sleep.over and therefore a night to ourselves. Put on a dress and heels and went out to dinner. This is my dress with a fairly well padded ..we're talking a good amount of foam inside girls ...and push up to push the boobies together. When I wear this dress without a bra I look so flat...the miracles of lingerie. I wish they looked like this without all the padding. I have been an expert at making look bigger all my life...didn't want to have to keep doing it and strangling my boobs to make them look juicy lol!!
Oh my goodness, you are looking stellar!! Beautiful results!!
You look great! Love that color on you. l love that size, in fact I just love any size...lol. I want them! My surgery is tomorrow for 400HP. I'm so excited! Btw, I absolutely think they look juicy!
Oh...big big hugs for tomorrow. ..yoy must be so nervous and excited at the same time!!!! Hope it's all amazing for you tomorrow hugs Shelly. ..I'll be thinking of you xoxo

Shelly nearly 5 months post op now

Hi girls. .just thought I'd share another few pics in just my crop top. Boobs look very natural but I'm still really having a tough time with size issues. These are 450cc mod plus and as you can all see that my body really took up those ccs. I have another doctors appointment coming up next tuesday. I really hope that I can have heaps of questions answered this time. I'm feeling like if I don't do something about getting the boobies that I wanted then it is going to become a bit of an emotional issue for me. I really want to feel like they are wow and amazing. ..not just nice. Any suggestions girls...need hugs tonight.
I think you look wonderful! I also understand when you ask for something and don't get it how frustrating it is. Its our body and we need to love it. Hopefully when you go back in you will get all your questions answered and you will feel better in the end...revision or not.
Thanks girl...I hope to ask lots of questions :)
Hey my girl! Well, here it is- go for 600cc. I think you are right. Yes, they do look good on you, but I like boobies, and I definitely think you would hold more cc's very well. You are tall, and your chest/shoulders are wider, so you could absolutely go bigger, and look PHENOMENAL! I would say think long the lines of 600-650cc if you want that HHMMMMM...OOOHHH factor:) See you soon on the other side of Oz, And I'm giving you a side hug;)

latest docs visit.

Hi ladies. .just thought I would let you know how the docs appointment went. Well quite interesting. .but it has left me feeling very confused and perhaps a bit down. I guess he is a good surgeon and wanted to make me aware of all the risks of going bigger and basically tried his best to talk me out of it...I guess I have to value that he is not just after the money and he cares for what he does. I guess apart from the usual risks involved with surgery. .he also told me that the 650cc would look alot worse over time. Skin stretching..possible rippling...couldn't bring them in closer therfore more of that bolt on look and also much higher chance of scar tissue and 20 % chance to.lose nipple sensation. ..it seemed all bad and no positives. He said I risk a very good job being changed and would I still be happy....ahhh you can see how I feel. I was able to confront him on his lack of advice on my choice of implant vs the wish pics I had chosen. I even showed them to his nurse finally as well. She has had a revision herself as she wanted hers bigger from when he did them too. She also agreed with me that my right boob does go more out to side than my left one..I looked at various implants and he said that 650cc high profile would be suitable for me if I decide despite the negatives. I looked very enviously at the larger implants lined up on the table next to a 450cc implant. It was also good to see that the 500cc that had been doing my head in really didn't look much bigger ...so in reality I really need a sh..t load more silicone in me to give me big boobies as I'm tall with wide shoulders. I showed his nurse how loose my maternity bra was on me with my current boobs and she couldn't believe it. I have no idea what size it was as the size label has faded...but must have been a G I think lol!
So...now I'm just shit scared of what I could potentially stuff up...still wanting bigger boobies. Blaaaaaaa I'm having a big whinge to you all. His nurse is going to spend some time with me in 2 weeks time playing on my docs new vectra machine...I can finally look at some computer images to see what type implants would look good on me. There are operation dates available in Nov but doc thinks I should wait longer which is probably wise.As you can see I'm terribly torn and feeling a bit sad as I was hoping to get this all sorted out before summer so people don't know. Only I can decide. Any girls out there who upgraded their implants bigger and regret it. ..lose nipple sensation. .horror stories. Tell me...I want to hear it all. Hugs Shelly xoxo
I'm sorry you're not liking your results but I think you look amazing and very classy! You're size implants will last you a longer with less complications. Bigger implants sag faster needing further operations, but like everyone said it's your personal preference :)
I think they are looking AMAZING!! You have the in between that I am looking for. I want mine to fit my body naked, also be able to sort of hide them if I want to.... and be able to wear a tiny dress and have the WOW factor when I want!! I feel that maybe if you sized up you may have the wow factor quite more often. But you know your body... i would give it time and keep in touch with people that feel the same way as you and see what they did or didn't do. Best of luck! and again... you look awesome !
Thanks so much for the lovely message and yes it does take a while to get used to these things..its an emotional roller coaster. I know you must be getting excited about your time soon. Sizing is such a difficult thing and every girl has different goals. My boobs are very easy to hide and I can push them up when I want to. As they have evolved...guess that's the best way to describe it they do feel like I have a bit more boob that gives a nice profile over my fold. I just find the profile ..mod plus that is a bit flat for my liking. I think if I was shorter and narrower they would look much bigger. Its bizarre how they look so different on different shapes. I'm going to give them more time to settle in and I'm going to enjoy this summer and dress them up. If after another 6 months or a year and I'm still getting teary...then I'm going to see what I can do about it. The vectra machine made my nipples look really uneven the bigger I went...I guess its just an indication. ..but still need to think alot about it. I should post some more pictures too as I swear that they still keep changing and its nearly 6 months. Good luck for you...have you picked a size yet? How high are you and what is your breast width. Im tall with 13.8 bw. Cheers shelly xoxo

6 months now..still sad about size.

Hi girls . Hope you're all doing well. Its been a while since I posted so I thought a few pics for updates will be good. I have seen my doc again and he doesn't think a revision is worth the risks...problem is that I'm still sad. He doesnt think that there is anything wrong with my right implant that seems to be heading further out to the side...and he said sutures won't help when so many docs on here say they do. He says my boob was off centre to start with even though he said nothing about that in both meetings even after my husband and I asked him if he saw any problems that would stop my boobs from being close together!! Now when I tried the 3d vectra machine it made my nipples look uneven as I go bigger and he says he can't get them any closer. I believe that the right breast implant had the pocket over dissected and as it falls out the the side it drags the nipple out . Therefore making vectra look worse than it should. Anyway.. that is my winge for now and I have posted some pics for forum docs to comment on. I won't be making any rash decisions...I'm going to get some other opinions. ..who knows...I might fly to dr.pousti in the states one day lol!!! Hugs Shelly xoxo
Stopping in to say Hi. I saw your post about calling Dr. Poust. If you decide to go let me know what date you choose. I'm hoping to schedule my trip in April if I'm recovered from Lymes. If you don't mind me saying I think you look outstanding. Also your daughter is so so cute!
Thanks girl...yep I should be happy. Damn boobie greed...thats why I'm giving myself time to adjust to my body image perception lol. And yes..my little girl is so cute I could bottle her....I'm very blessed xoxo
Hey babe, you could always contact my Doctor..xx

its the party time of year

Well girls..hope you're all gearing up for Christmas. Its summer down under so its time to get the girls out and try to enjoy them. Found a great push up bikini that does wonders. Thought I would update some of my pics...boobs still changing. Maybe a bit more fluffing? I had fun on my work boat party and shamelessly got the girls out...I would never have had the confidence before. Hugs to everyone and all the support you give shelly xoxo
They look Gorgeous and BIG!! You look Amazing!! xxx
Thanks girl!! How are you doing?
You look great. I didn't see my full result for about a year. It usually takes that long to completely heal. If you had to do it over again, would you go with Mod+ or high profile? Are yours above or under the muscle? I have had my 385 cc silicone for 22 years over the muscle and can't change that, am having revision due to capsular contraction with Mentor MemoryGel 375 or 400cc on 12/19/13. Can't decide between mod+ or high. Don't know what I have now.

mod plus in bandeau

Hi kiwi 6...took this for you to try to help you with your decision. .hugs Shelly xoxo
So glad you are able to have some fun with them! You look great! Hugs and thank you for sharing your story
I think they look so good and so natural! I'm sorry you're having the size issue. Maybe what's happened is your chest cavity 'ate them up'? This is what I'm hearing as far as when girls on commenting on me bc it seems like when my swelling went down, they didn't disappear too much more other than swelling. When i was swollen i was like Dolly Parton it was hysterical. I can see how it is though - you want it to be like what you expected. Its a very emotional situation. I would get the revise if you can you will be so happy rather than now going into push ups. The photo with the girls in bikini - yours look so good. No offense to your girlfriend in the middle of the pic; but hers look augmented. But i know a lot of folks like that and that's fine. I just wanted to point out that you have a really lovely set of breasts and do what makes you happy (revise, don't revise) - that's what is most important.
hey aussie hows it going down under?! how you feeling lately? if it makes you feel better im feeling a bit down about my girls too these days.. guess it comes with the turf lol

9 months now...still have boobie greed damn.

Hello girls:)
it's been ages since I posted anything but I still checkin on everyone and to all the newbies here that are doing so well. It's summer here so I have been enjoying my boobs. Some days I feel satisfied with them and other days I still so wish they were bigger. I'm not going to do anything about it this year just to see how I feel. I love having boobs so much and the 450cc mod plus suits my frame well. I can dress them up with pushups and then I can also wear clothes that they look tiny in...I tend to wear slightly padded bras or pushups to get the full boob look I so wanted..but hey..thats just me. I always look for bras that push them together as they look bigger then too. They have still changed since the last post..perhaps filled out a bit more at the bottom of my boob which makes them appear fuller. They look like a c but I wear a 10e or 10f or some 12dd....it all depends on bras. A girlfriend just got sent some Victorias Secret stuff from states so I'm going to be interested to see where I am in relation to their sizing. Here are some fun pics I've taken recently with the girls in pushups shamelessly displayed...gotta love boobies!! Love to all hugs shelly xoxo
You look fab lady!! They really suit your body and I still wear a push up or padded bras sometimes too cuz I wish they were bigger so I guess its normal. But I would leave them be for now you look great! I hope your doing well Shelly! xoxox
They look fabulous! The change from beginning to now is amazing!
Thanks so much..hope my posts help you girls :)

new bikini

Just got a great bikini on sale for 10 dollars per piece. ..love a bargain :)
Omg you look fan in those dresses!! I know what you mean about able to look big and also small, guess thats the point of fake! Lol... I like them in tight sports bras, they look bigger than in reality lol... Glad your doing your zumba thang! I still wish mine were bigger maybe about 200 or 300 cc more! One day! :-)
I meant fantastic!
Hope your doing good lady! Still into zoomba? I wanna try it out so badly!

nearly 1 year old boobies.

I was reading in bed and took a few realistic pics of my boobs. Not in bras that push them together and make them look bigger...also not up close to show a better profile. This is why I still wish they were bigger. They just seem wide and flat to me. Don't know where the 450cc mod plus went? Mostly I have good days but just having a bad one today. I always feel better in bras but would love more oomph naked.

another profile pic

Another profile pic.
I think your breasts look amazing! You've given me hope as my breasts pre op look almost the same as yours did, I was told I may get double bubble or "snoopy".
Thanks girl...thats the best thing about this site...I really helps alot of us! I see you're an aussi from bris too! When are you going to have your op...have you decided on doc yet?
Yep! Brissy girl here :) I saw Daniel Flemming in the Valley a few years ago (I'm 26, have had a child and lost 45 kilos of weight) he told me I needed a lift. That shattered me! I finally came to terms with the scarring that I would end up with, I went and saw him again a few weeks ago to get the ball rolling for the lift. He said I no longer needed a lift, last time he said under, this time he said over! Last time was round, this time teardrop! Last time he said bigger, this time smaller! So he wanted a second opinion. I saw Ron Bezic at the same clinic last week for my second opinion and was happy to go with him. He said the size I chose is great for my frame (178 tall, 75kgs, broad shoulders) 540cc on one side and 490cc on the other side (lefty is smaller than righty) he said over because I have enough tissue to cover and he said teardrop not round. I'm going to see him again on the 28th to go over it again but I'm booked in for the 19th of August! Size is such a hard thing to choose!

victorias secret sizing.

It's hard to know sizes compared with USA bra brands...but I did get to try on a girlfriends bra that was 34d for comparison. The band was too loose so I must be a 32 and my boobs were falling right out of the D cup. So guessing my size must be around the 32ddd mark for size comparison.
I think they look awesome love. I know your not satisfied with the size but i think they look perfect on your frame. You can dress them up for that wow factor and dress them down when you dont wanna be so like "bam" Best of both worlds. You cant do that if you go to large lol. Im a 34D too :)
Yes the 32DDD is the sister size but I find it tighter on me & squeezing my back creating back rolls, lol. I'm a 34 D
Thanks lillyflower! I have friend heading to LA soon so hopefully she'll have time to get me something. Hopefully the 32ddd will fit as I'm still small in the band and found the 34 quite loose so it wasn't supporting the girls x

pics of my loose maternity bra

I just wanted to show a few of you the loose and floppy maternity bra that I wanted to fill out. ..it just hangs off me ..and also my original string bikini I was trying on during sizes. My doc assured me that my boobs would be close together. ..they feel a mile apart and the only way I get cleavage is with an underwire and pushups. Hope you can see why I feel bummed out with 450cc mod plus!!
Hi Shelley I promise d to follow up with u on my revision. I went with 840 hp saline. It bikini pictures look great
Sorry typo error. Your pictures look great..
Thanks for that...I would really appreciate it xoxo

happy 12 months boobaversarry!!

Well what a ride its been...highs and lows.. but love having boobies and would do it again in a heartbeat. Love love having boobs just wish I could get over my boobie greed. ...will have to do something about it one day lol! In the mean time I have to have fun with these. So here are some pics of those 1 year old boobies. . Cheers to everyone who has been a friend and supported me.. hugs Shelly xoxo
Ohhhhhhh bloody hell shell, they are awesome, I'd love to have your look seriously.... You look amazing they are big enough... You are gorgeous love! Believe me, Bugger off jealous work bishes.....lol
Beautiful boobs shelly, I hope my results are as nice as yours .
Thanks do much :)...wishing you all the best for your turn xoxo

new bra for boobies

I love buying new lingerie. Its a serious habit of mine and I do promise to post some more pics of gorgeous stuff I own. This is a new one just bought yesterday. Padded push up.. but definitely gives me the vaavoomba lol!! Boobs look bigger in bras thank goodness :) having fun xoxo
Hi, I understand how you feel about the size but I can tell you that you have amazing results. What I like the most is when you're naked, they look very natural and you can make them look bigger easily with a padded bra and still look natural. That is exactly what I'm hopping for. Enjoy!!!
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing so much! I'm at the very beginning of my journey, will be seeing a couple of doctors for consultation soon. I know you have mixed feelings about your size but I think they look perfect. I'm about 5'7 and I like your size for me, even though I never thought I'd ever want to be even a D cup. Thanks again!
Thanks for your message and I'm so glad my review has been helpful. ..you certainly get a full overview of the year from me lol!! Good luck with your decisions and I'm always here for questions hugs shelly xoxo

at the beach

A pic of boobs ins sports bra to show profile of mod plus mentor silicone to one of the ladies trying to decide on profile. X

at the beach again...

I will try posting this again lol!!
Hi hon just went through ur pics n words and man those puppy's look great and they changed their look as much as I change my hairstyles x and that's every day xxx I love the nickname frankinboob u cracked me up with that lol xx r u ok with ur girls now xxxxx they look so natural n amazing hon xxx
Hi Shelly. Read through all your reviews...wow what a rollercoaster you have been through :) To be honest your ladies look very sexy no matter how many times you have had the booby blues accept the fact that they are gorgeous and best of all they are yours :) I have had my booby blue days too and I am only 2 months post op :) I try and think of how unhappy I was before I got my BA done and never wanted to see them in the mirror but now whenever I feel down I put on my most sexy bra and look at how they have finally become fuller and sexier instead of flat and sagging :) p.s I just actually bought a new purple lace bra which I have just put up and makes me feel ultra good :) Remember you are a hot and sexy aussie ;)
I did just want to let you know that you have very sexy breast . But I know it doesn't matter how many times you hear that from anyone.. at the end of the day what matters is how you feel . But they are so beautiful you walk up to any man and they. Will just want to do bad things to them lol . And off its a woman she can go 50/50 compliment u and say they are so nice or hate you because there so envious birch . But I know it's your choice and you need to be the happiest .

Getting some information

Hi girls...After a year of procrastination I have finally booked an appointment to see another doc. I see him tomorrow. He was the first doc I saw and he has lots of photos of me pre ba which is very useful. At this stage I'm just after some information about his thoughts on me going a bit bigger. Also his opinion on the placement of my implants. I'm looking forward to hearing what he says. He has already said that if I wanted a revision he would quote at 6000 instead of the " bargain price" of 7000 that my own surgeon offered me. Still think that its cheaper to come to the states lol!!!
Hi shellysmall ur girls r looking awesome xx good luck going bigger x that'll be me in time when my skin stretches lol xx
Goodluck Shelly!! I hope it all goes well! xx
I think your boobs look amazing!! But totally understand about boob greed..I have my surgery scheduled for July 2 and I am having a pre- op tomorrow. I want some big ones too and my PS said 420-460cc. He has also recommended a lift but i am not going to do that (scared about not choosing to) so he is going to put in an HP implant to hopefully lift a little. What do you think? your boobs pre were a little droopy and I think they look fine without a lift. Did you have any PS tell you to get a lift?

A very positive consultation

Procrastination for a year finally forced me to see a new doctor Dr. DOYLE. . I saw him before my BA and he has records of my pre ba pictures which was very useful for him and me. I discussed my options of going bigger , closing my gap more and looking at the position of my right implant. From day of surgery I complained it was off centre ( even when my surgeon drew on me). He never said anything preop about me being uneven and either did dr doyle. Well he was able to review my pics and see me and said that my implant is definitely badly positioned which was kind of a relief for me. Because I'm thin its very easy to see the middle line of my sternum. He said that the pocket was overdisected and is causing my lateral displacement. He said he would have used a larger implant on me as he measured my bw at 13.9 and my mentor 450cc are only 13.5 wide. He said I can easily take a bigger implant and if I go up to a base of at least 14 or 14.5 he can give me the cleavage I've wished for. He said I would need my right pocket opened up in the mid line and sutured at the sides to stop my implants from falling out to the sides. He suggested 2 implants by allergan. .inspira I think. Base 14 and 615cc and 6.5cm projection or base 14.5 700cc and 6.6cm projection ..both slightly firmer implants to stop rippling and textured. It was very informative and has given me some answers and things to think about. My only wish is that he could do sutures like Dr . Revis who actually does an internal bra. Perhaps if I do decide to fork out the money to get these dream boobs of mine then I should get them done to last and not drop after a few years. It might be worth the travel. I have a great friend in new york thats 40min flight to miami. . Or I can fly direct to dr . Pousti in La...ahhh its kind of scarey but exciting to think I have some more information . Thoughts girls??? Hugs Shelly xoxo
Wow! That's a big decision but sounds like you got some sensible answers :)
Good luck hon xx happy 1 year xxxx
I'm so excited for you!!! I say fly to the states! Lol. I'm so happy you are considering it and it's gonna make you much more happier and BIGGER! Yay! You look amazing but you are going to look even more amazing when you are happier and have no more of that upsetting boob greed. Can't wait to find out what you decide on doing! :)

is this a sign girls or what?

Tonight I was writing to Tinka here on realself and telling her I was thinking about getting a revision done in usa...namely in San Diego with dr . Pousti. About 15 mins after writing the post and asking if any real self girls feel like a trip to San Diego then this boy walks up to me wearing a San Diego shirt!!! I don't think I can get more of a sign than that!!! Anyone live near San Diego lol!!!
Hey Shelly, per @redglory's suggestion, I created this new forum: Does anyone have "Boob Greed?" Check in here! I should have created this earlier for you. Feel free to take it over!

BTW, I love the info you got from the new doctor. Very informative and helpful!
Hi Beth and thanks for thinking about me and checking in on me. I just saw another doc . yesterday. I guess I have a bit of information overload at the moment. Both docs have said that my pocket has been over dissected. ..so at least I have one thing to confront my surgeon about. 2nd doc doesn't understand why my doc won't do sutures either. He says they fall out too much as my pec muscle was under dissected therefore the muscle keeps pushing them out sideways. He suggested the silmed furry implants that we can get here in Australia. They have a polyethylene coating which makes then adhere more and not displace. They have to be a great surgeon to use them as you only have 48hrs before they won't move out of place. Mmm bit scary trying to trust anyone right now! The 2nd doc wants a fortune too...about 14000 aust which I can't afford. Its way cheaper with others or even go overseas. As you can see...I'm a bit unsure. Will keep seeing docs and getting as much info until something feels right. Hugs Shelly xoxo
Hi Shelly! Hope all is well with you? Any idea when you will fly to San Diego? Seems that the shirt is a sign LOL! BTW, San Diego is a nice city - so if you decide to see Dr. Pousti, definitely take some time afterwards to do some things. Kisses and hugs to you!

still confused

Hi lovely ladies
I'm still confused and haven't made any rash decisions. I saw another doctor who does good boobs here on the coast. He's only a cosmetic surgeon though. He's seen as a bit of a "boob god" here and charges like a wounded bull too. ( hope you usa girls can understand my aussi jokes!) Anyway...he tried his hardest to sell me on the furry seintra impants available here in Australia. They stick in.place very quickly eg in 48hrs due to a furry coating hence alot of surgeons are too scared to use them because you need a very acurate skill level to place them. Anyway...his 14000 quote is way too much for my budget unfortunately. He said my results are far from optimal and that my doc over dissected my pocket so the implants are heading sideways. He said he should have released more of my strong pec muscles to bring my implants in closer and that my muscles will continue to push them out. Gggrr. He says that a bigger implant would have filled out my tissue more and avoided the awful snoopy boob I had to cry over. Says the doc should have known that when I told him I had been an athlete that uses my pec muscle. And that my implants shouldn't fall out to the side so much....that my cleavage is off centre and that No...the implants are not in anytime ever going to move into the centre more by wearing a bra...my docs lame suggestion would have been his lame attempt to stop them from moving further into my armpits...mmm great. So as you can imagine I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. I see my original doc on the 19th so I'm armed and dangerous with all this info. His idea of satisfactory result is not mine especially when I paid nearly 11000. His warning of if I go bigger you have a 1 in 5 chance of losing nipple sensation was met with the comment..."I would run." I will be taking my husband with me this time as its usually just me... generally balling my eyes out and my doctor trying to calm me down. This time he's gonna hear it all. It has the potential to go really badly. My husband asked me "what do you want out of this? ". To be really honest I'm not quite sure. One part of me wants him to say he'll fix me for little cost ( not his 7000 quote ) another part of me is really scared to let him touch me again. What if he cuts the nerves on my nipples if he's angry with me? Its scary and ive got tears in my eyes as I write this. I'm not going to do anything until my gut tells me its right. So there I am today...biggest hugs to you all. Just want to be happy...I'm tired of trying to fight it. Xoxo
Hi Shelly, so sorry you are having to deal with the disappointment after spending so much money. I'm experiencing a similar situation. I've been researching doc's for my revision too. Dr.Revis and Dr. Pousti are the two I've been leaning toward however the are expensive and Pousti is way too far away. A couple of doctors I spoke with don't do the internal bra (permanent sutures). I know revisions are expensive but please proceed with caution trying to correct mistakes by trying to save money! I have thought about going back to the doctor that did my revision because it would only be about $5,000 vs about $10,000. My concern is that he will go larger but doesn't do the internal bra and he also doesn't recognize that I have lateral displacement!!! I guess I considered using him again because of price then I wake up from insanity ( yes insanity - definition doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results). I want my third attempt to be successful get what I want without huge disappointment! With that being said I know I truly need to save up and go to a surgeon with years of revision experience. I'm still leaning toward Dr. Revis because it's closer. I wish I could find someone closer to NC with years of successful revision and internal bra using large implant experience... I'm still researching. Don't give up and don't rush this decision you deserve your wish boobies!!! I've read numerous times on this site that third time is a charm. It's probably because we proceed with caution and research doctors inside and out and have a clearer picture of what we don't want and are persistent in getting what we want after investing so much money... I wish you luck and continue to follow your review. I'm still targeting Jan. 2015 for my 3rd and hopefully last revision!
Hi rc and thanks for your lovely words. Its so true...really doing research this time to know I'm going to get the best results. In the long run a few thousand dollars more can be well worth the money for long term happiness. The more I research I like the idea of dr revis too. At least he does have alot of experience with larger implants and the internal bra. Bit like getting insurance lol! Ive seen your profile and posts too. Its not that your boobs are bad. ..like me they're just not what we wanted. I know that I can only have within the limits of my body...I know I'm not in my 20s but I just want them fuller. Inlook forward to staying in touch with you hugs Shelly xoxo
Shelly I'm so sorry this happened to you! Big hugs dear! That is a hard decision to make.

spoke to a friend

Hi girls...I had a friend come over then other night and she has offered to come to the doc appointment with me on the 19th. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will be better than my hubby when it comes to sticking up for me. He's not going to make me cry this time...she's going to make him give me answers. I just took some pics in a 12d bra today I was trying on...its still gaping on me.
Looking forward to your update after your next apt. Best of luck standing up for yourself!
Thanks girl. ..it will be interesting to say the least. I probably should record it lol! My girlfriend ain't taking no shit of this guy.
Glad you are bringing moral support. You ladies will kick some a$$ if needed! Love it :) can't wait to hear how that goes.

good news from dr.revis

Hi ladies :) just to keep you up to date with my research I have also been in contact with Dr.Revis. He was very prompt to return my emails and has also confirmed that I have lateral displacement. He says he can fix me and close in my gap, give me internal bra on both sides and upgrade me to 650cc high profile. ..basically he can do his best to give me my wish boobs!!! He can even use my crease incision. I'm going to have to do a hell of alot more sales in my job but I'm using it as an incentive. Its a big deal to travel half way around the world but I know he's great at revision work and probably well worth the trip. I've still got other docs consults but I'm going to use him as a benchmark for what I want. If none of the docs here can cut it then I'm booking my flights! Are there any other girls close to Miami? Cheers shelly xoxo
Hi Shell! Glad to hear that you're making some progress & getting closer to your wish boobs! What did Dr. Revis base your lateral displacement on? How they go out to the side when you lay flat? Just curious! I'm nearly 7 months out now & it's crazy how much I feel like they've gone down in size. Ugh!
I sent him some pics that another surgeon has taken for me showing my right breast off centre and how they fall out way into my armpits when I lay down. Its not a huge problem but it matters to me...especially when I look down and see my boob to one side and I push it in when I put in a bra. I will post some pics now so you can see hugs shelly xoxo
I just had some great emails from Dr Revis. He can basically do everything I need. ..I just need to save more money. I know its tempting to see what bargains I can get here but cheap is not necessarily good when it comes to a revision. Certainty is more of a requirement for me. Might be in my best interest to save and travel overseas than get a less optimal result here and be wishing I'd bitten the bullet so to speak!! Ahhh . choices. ...but at a very positive note to know that its possible one day hugs shelly xoxo

pics for perky pgh :)

Some boob pics shows right breast off my centre line and falling out when laying down.
Hi shly ur boobs to me were perfect from the very start xx I wishing looked like urs especially at 18 days x love ya lady u r a gem xx glad ur getting ur wish pics yippy now ur boob greed can dissappear xxxxxxx glitter bubbles to u xxxx
Thanks gorgeous!! I'm sure that one day I'll upgrade my girls. ..in no hurry but good to know my options hugs shelly xoxo
Oh Shel :( this must be so hard for you!! I was going to suggest that you come and see either Daniel or Ron, either of them are brilliant. Daniel has been using the furry gummies for over 10 years! That man knows what he is doing. Ditto to Ron, I've not seen a bad job by either of them! And, as you know, Ron told me exactly what you've had confirmed, he said I could go bigger because it would use all the tissue and would avoid the "snoopy" look. He was very honest with his responses and truthful. I'm so incredibly stoked with my result.

what 700cc looks like on me

Hi girls.
So I survived the docs appointment without crying this time. I ended taking the husband with me as my friend couldn't come. We basically outlined the fact that I got neither of the things we got the ba for.
1. To fill up the bra I showed him ( which is still loose on me )
2. Have a close cleavage. ( not close and off centre.
We tried to remain diplomatic but doc knows that this is now a problem that I can't live with and I will get a revision to improve my situation.
I think my doc was very good this time and its the first time that we have had any honest answers from him.
He says that its my anatomy. . Mmm still not convinced and we showed him all the other docs reports. He says that he dissected to the full extent of my muscle and that I risk heaps rippling if I go closer. Said I'll have sagging stretched skin etc but going bigger. ..all the usual. Said that he can't guarantee that he can get my boobs any closer and that my ribs angle that make my boobs go out to side...wow all stuff he never told us before...when we first asked he said no problems me achieving a close cleavage.
Basically he told me that if I want to go bigger there are loads of downsides a d the only thing that he can guarantee me is bigger boobs. He said if I'm willing to forgo all the risks then it will be like him "crossing an ice bridge to get to Mt everest" I may end up happy but there are heaps of stuff that can go horribly wrong. ..ouch. I'm very confused right now and not entirely confident that he can give me what I want...or can anyone for that matter. Am I being unrealistic in my expectations for my anatomy??
In anycase. . If I did decide to go ahead against all odds we did the vectra for the look of 615cc and 700cc both high profile. Its not entirely accurate but gives me an idea of the look. To be honest the look of 615cc didn't have such a dramatic change from 450cc. ..guess its still better but only 165cc difference. The 700cc looked much better...250cc change. He said he couldn't guarantee that he could fit the 700cc in me but he could try and fit during surgery but I would have to be prepared for the 615cc if it didn't work. ..this is if he can't dissect more of my cleavage safely. The pics certainly don't look like Dr Revis boobs. I'm very torn. If I have so many risks then why not just add an international flight in as well lol!
Its alot to think about. ..any comments here will be greatly appreciated hugs shelly xoxo
This is somewhat unrelated to your last post. I'm still stuck on the mission to get you to the U.S. ;) Here is a member that flew from Australia to LA for a lip procedure. Thought you'd find this interesting: missie13.
My thoughts on your PS is Don't choose him again !!! If you weren't happy the first time and he has said south negative about why HE basically can't do what you want , I think he's preparing you to be disappointed !! Bad sign right their ! Talk to Dr Fierrari and did you get a via email consult from Revis ? Whose the picture of the 700 ?? You need more upper pole fullness but if your 5'5" or taller I think 70o is a great size
I mean who made the pict of the 700 estimated outcome ?

pic of my original cleavage.

My surgeon says that my cleavage was off center and thats why my right implant is heading out to the side. Look at my original cleavage pic...always looked super even to me!!!!
How are u doing honey? any news on your revision? hugs ur way xxx
Hi hon yep ur cleavage looks perfectly even to me xx r u going bigger hon xx mine still haven't dropped xx
Hi Shelly when I came down with my Rheumatoid Arthritis I was not on real self and had no idea you were looking to do a revision! I agree on not letting old Dr. " fix" I have been tdown that road too. I went to Sr. Pousti. He fixed me! I can help with any questions from a hotel to stay in or anything. Stop by my page soin I'm posting my pics in surgery.
Dr. Phil Richardson