Hi everyone :) I've just joined after cruising...

Hi everyone :)
I've just joined after cruising around this site for a while. I live in Queensland Australia. Mummy to 3 kids and I've finally made the decision to look at a BA. I never had boobies when young, they always seemed a wonder to me, then when I had my kids and was feeding I had big D's!

Now after all the babies are grown I'd love to get some shape back. I went to see a great doctor yesterday and luckily I don't need a lift, I'm just a 12B not too much sag. I'd love a full D or DD and doc measured my BW around 13.5. I'm not keen for the bolt on look and really want my boobs close together.

He has suggested Moderate Plus, sil unders around 450-500 to get the look I showed him. He said the wider and bigger implants will give me the claevage and natural look I'm after.I'm going crazy looking at all the various pics. Anyone out there with similar size I can compare? I'm athletic, 5ft 8. When I tried on the implants under the crop top, I guess I was looking more towards the 500 as being wide the smaller ones seemed to look a bit lost on me.

Any suggestions, plus they do look a bit smaller under don't they? Would love some advice. I'm seeing another doc in 2 weeks, so it will be good to compare. Hoping to have boobies by June! Would love any feedback girls, I'm excited and scared xoxo

Ok...I"m doing it!!! I saw the second doc today....

Ok...I"m doing it!!! I saw the second doc today. He was lovely, but my gut instinct instinct is telling me the first one...so I rang up and booked in for 24th May!! OMG I'm actually doing it!! I need loads of assistance and reassurance girls to get my size right. New doc measured me at 13.9..so even wider than the first. I tried on a few different sizes today. Unfortunately they didn't have any Mentor implants to try, so they put in comparative Allergan Natrelle implants. Any comments on these? The 485 mods, were about the same proportions as the 500 mod pus in Mentor and they looked good. The 450s also looked good, but I'm thinking I should go with the bigger as I'm going to lose a bit of size and look more like the 450s in the end?? I was amazed at the difference of 50cc...I didn't think it would be so different? I was silly, I should have taken some pics to show everyone. Might take some with my rice bags in!!!

I have Doc appointment tomorrow to choose the...

I have Doc appointment tomorrow to choose the size!! Yikes! I'm bringing the dear husband so he can see me and give me his honest opinion.I just don't want to wake up in hospital and have him say..JESUS...they're massive you didnt tell me they were this big!! Only joking!! ...He's very good at being honest, and I'm sure we will come to a great agreement. He says go with what I want and he'll grow to love them ..( he's not much of a fake boobie guy)...but I'm sure when they're put in front of his face he won't mind LOL! Still nervous though! Just need to talk to the doc in regards to the slight size difference I have. Its barely noticeable ( only around 40cc) according to docs notes. I have the option of putting in a different sized implant on one side, but I've seen so many instances where it then goes the opposite way and looks even worse! To complicate things, in Australia Mentor only does its textured memeory gel mod+ in 50cc differences. That would then mean 450/500, or 500/550 and not too sure about that! Thinking I might just stick with 2 500s and have a slight diiference. I guess when I talk to Doc tom he will guide me. Any thoughts on this girls???

Ok girls, I finally have decided on the size and I...

Ok girls, I finally have decided on the size and I feel much better now! I went with my husband and we tried on all the different size implants that will fit my BW and we decided on the 500cc moderate plus mentor silicone implants, Thankfully my DH liked how they looked on me and said they suited my frame.He was even pleasantly surprised at how squishy they felt!! I tried on the 450s and both he and the doc thought the bigger ones looked better. I've also decided to stick with 2 implants the same size and just be a bit different naturally as 40cc is not too much. The doctor also said if I liked the look of the 500cc that I could have 550cc (due to my wide BW still being in range), but we decided against it. I had my 500cc rice sizers with me as well that I have been trying at home and the real 500cc were just a bit bigger when we lined them up on the table, so I'm sure that the 500cc will be perfect for me. I know now that I'm happy with my decision!!! YAY!!. With what boob I have now, I'm going to be super happy with any size boob as long as they look nice :). The date is set for friday 24th May.....so boobies here I come.

Downsizing to 450cc mod plus.

Hello ladies, just thought I would let you know that I'm feeling much better after my size freak out early last week. I've decided to tone it down just a fraction to the 450cc ( mentor silicone mod plus). I went to a sports store where I lady showed me her 500cc that she had for 10 years and 16kg heavier, It was a bit of a shock to me, so I rang and talked with the surgeon and I'm now going with 450s instead. I feel happier inside and I think you have to come to that feeling of peace in your mind before you do this major thing. I was feeling a bit uneasy and I think it was because I was scared I was going a bit too big. I just want some lovely full boobs, hopefully sort of natural looking, and as close together as my doc can safely manage for me LOL. I know alot of people would say stick with the bigger, but I know I've got to carry them around!! I still like to be active and wear cute dresses, and I can always push them up with a good bra if they're smaller than I imagine.... been doing that for all my life anyway!!!! I have most stuff now...neck pillow, gel ice packs, bandeau bra band, and soft sports bras ready. Don't have bendy straws yet...any other suggestions??? Big hugs girls and thanks for your support. I'm feeling excited more than nervous at the moment!! I was out at a BBQ and was talking to 2 yummy mummies who recently had their boobs done. They both looked fantastic, and I can't wait to look the same way...Hopefully!!!! :)

Finally a pic.

I hope this picture works off my phone.

boobs before

I hope my phone does this one the right way up.

bye bye boobie s

Ok. I had a fun day today before work. Got some more last minute things and also went into a lingerie store. I said I wasn't going to buy anything before the op but the la senza 12dd was only $15. I had the lady measure me at 12b so im hoping my 450cc will get me there lol! I tried it on at home with my rice.

wish looks and bye bye itiebitititties

More wish pics :)

more wish pics

Go to laugh.. sharing my boobs with people on the other side of the World!!!

See you in Boobieland girls!!!

In about 15 hours I will be at the hospital. Will be too nervous to post in the morning!!! Just had a final scour of the site to check in on everyone...feel good in my heart. I'm ready for this. Feel great about the 450cc mod plus, I know it be just right for me. See you all on the otherside....thanks so much for your wonderful support and caring information given so honestly xoxoxoxoxo

made it through!!!!

Hello. .super drugged. So happy!!!! Cant really tell as boobies just tight. Will message later but some quick pics!!!! I got BOOBS. Carved up with moles off face and also a knee op at same time lol.speak soon boobie girls xoxo

more pics

Looking fantastic!!!!

another pic

450cc mod plus silicone

changing by the hours

Im in love!!!!! Im here in thr middle of the night at the hospital. Boobs are caining!!! Its ok though . They seem to last about 4 hours lol. My knee feels amazing and that was what I was worried about. Ive eaten. Went for a few walks and can pee by myself. So far no vomiting so I think ive got a very good deal so far.

can feel both my nipples too!

Also another thing I'm ecstatic about....I can feel sensation in both nipples already. The dear husband will be so pleased :)

1 day post op!!! so happy

Swollen but loving them

la senza 12dd filled :)

Nailed my size. I was so happy to get home and put on the bra and fill it!!! And they still havent even dropped properly yet. I have a bit of side snoopy boob happening at the moment lol x

la senza 12dd

Try to upload again!

post op day 2

Frankenboob

day 2 frankenboob plus a bit of snoopy lol

Need to drop. Might need a band?

14d bra

I put on a 14d bra over the top of my crop top and I think it might be a bit small...yee ha!!

day 3

Looking good in 14d. I'm so relieved. I thought they looked a bit small but this 14d bra should definitely get me the 12dd that I wanted. Still wanted to be able to wear cute bras not granny ones lol. My husband was nicer this morning and actually went for a grope before he left for work. ...there's hope he'll grow to love them he he. Hope all you other lovelies are doing well. Let me know hugs Shelly xoxo

change by the hours

More boob shots while spaced out!

my old 10c bra :)

The old 10c bra ain't going anywhere on these girls lol!!!!!

got the band today

Hey girls. Had my first post op today and got the band to help push the implants down a bit. They're just riding too high and I can feel my original breast tissue and nipples kind of falling of the end of them ( snoopy) which I don't want. I have to wear band for 6 weeks so hopefully it works. I think I can see a difference already hopefully. It hurts like hell. Plus im also in the front zip top to bring the girls together. Ahhh the things we do for love of good boobies :)

with and without band

As you can see difference with the band on. Hope it works.

still not looking good

Felt a bit down today. Went off the drugs so I can poo and have had band on all day which hurts bad. Can still see my boobs just falling off implants. Not happy today.

snoopy

You can see difference when I pull shoulders back. You can see how worried I am about my old boob st bottom of implant. It's dual plane so you can see my original breast tissue at the end.

might be seeing a difference

I am massaging heaps and got myself strapped down all the time and I think it's making a difference already. I'm going to keep it up religiously to get these girls looking good. They even look bigger as they were on my neck lol!!! I'm off all drugs now. Just doing panadol at night. Feeling more myself today. Thanks for all your lovely support ladies xoxo

shopping with the girls

Hey girls. .better day today. Im crying in the lingerie store with the lady giggling with me...tears of joy as she puts on 10E and 12dd bras on me. F...cking ecstatic. Xoxo

47 today. ..Happy birthday to me

Well these are the best present a girl could get!

nice present

Just putting on my birthday present

18 days post op

Hi girls:) just thought I'd share an update with you. It's been a tough week with the strapping and massage but I think I can see a difference finally. They're actually starting to look like boobs naked lol. Tthe implants feel like they are moving down into the lower part of my breast and finally my nipples don't feel like they're hanging on the end. Any one else out there waiting to drop all I can say is strap when you can bear it and massage heaps. I still get very sore in the night and morning. I feel better when I take a panadol at night still. I drove the car for first time today and go back to work on Thursday. I really think I needed all this time off. I went out with a girlfriend on the weekend to a high tea and put the girls in a bra and frocked up..and I felt fantastic. Think that the Dh is really liking these new additions too...which is an unexpected bonus. Generally im good..just hoping to drop more but at least I have faith now. Big hugs out there to the boobie buddies and thanks for the lovely birthday messages . Hugs Shelly xoxo

some more pics

A few more pics. ..feeling more normal.

4 weeks today

Hi girls. ..well 4 weeks have gone so fast. Still having pains and trouble with sleep. My dropping is happening and they are starting to look like boobs. ..what's left of them. The swelling had gone down mostly and they feel smaller than when I was feeding. I can't believe these are 450cc. I find myself crying some days and try to not let my husband see. He likes them but I wanted a set of full boobs to look at naked . They look fine in bras...gonna need push ups to make me feel better. My boobs don't look anything like the full boob wish boob pics I showed my doc. I was originally going with 500cc and dropped down to 450cc. My doc told me I was being wise as I thought I was going to end up with massive boobs?? I think I must have needed 550 or 600 to get my look??? Don't know anymore. I thought that's what you pay 11k for....Surely he would have had some idea? Im having a real winge today girls. Sorry to vent but im sure you can understand. Xoxo

Feeling a bit better.

Hi lovely boobie friends and thanks for all the lovely messages and concern. I sure did have a few down days and I guess for newbies reading this. ..that this emotional side of things is a possibility and a big adjustment. It's weird looking at your new breasts and trying to see if they feel big or small. It's hard to do. I saw my doc on Saturday and had a good cry. He was very nice and wants me to be happy. He told me my boobs look great. ..yeh of course he would. He said that I need to start enjoying them. .so to start wearing bras including under wires so that I can get an idea of how I feel about them. He said to dress them up and get them out!! I guess in a way he's right. I have felt a lot better this week and they look great in bras. He told me that I don't need the band anymore thank goodness. ..and my nipples have lifted up a bit higher this week as the bottom part of my boob fills out a bit more to look like a boob. I went out with some work friends and they said they look great. ..one guy said that he doesn't know where to look. .so I guess they can't be that small. I also cooked dinner for my dh and a mate last night. I bought some " wife beater" tops yesterday so I put one on lol. I know that this friend is a self confessed boob man. .so I thought it would be good to give the girls a run and get his opinion. Well I can say that he could not get his eyes off them. .said that they were big and they were "money well spent!!". That certainly helped me feel good. I think I just have to try to embrace them as part of me. I know they're not my dream boobs but they're still nice. I'm lucky to be alive after the surgery and hopefully no complications so far. .so I have to be thankful that they are better than the old boobs. Doc said I might need another 150cc to get the look I wanted. It makes me kinda angry as when I downsized to 450cc he told me I was being wise. Why didn't he say that they would be way smaller than my goals. Doc said he lets women choose their own implants size so that he is never blamed for being wrong. Problem is. .where is my advice for 11k? I am seeing him again in a month and we can discuss it further. I have no idea if he's likely to offer any revision or discounts?? At least in 10 or 15 years when I have to upgrade I might go a bit bigger then lol!! So yep...thats me. Need to come to terms that they are not so small and just have to deal with the disappointment I feel when I see them naked. Big hugs girls and thanks for your support ..Xoxo

my old bikini

Just some pics. The old bikini looks lovely. .a really natural look but certainly not the wow factor I was hoping for. ..gonna need some help with push ups for that. Lol. Wife beater with push up bra looks good...once again. . Gotta use the push up that I was hoping to not need anymore. X

out to lunch

Pic of the boobs in a bra. .they look better dressed up.

still getting there with my mental perception of my boobs. lol.

Hi girls. .feeling a bit better of late. I still have days when I'm not sure about the size. ..but trying to get a grip and trying to see that they are way better than before.

my boobs look natural

The girls today. .think it's 5 weeks now. They look very natural. ..perhaps just a bit too natural for me...just wish they were bigger but for now just have to try to embrace them. Lol :)

some fun shots.

Got dh to take some fun shots tonight which im sure he enjoyed. Also took some pictures of the 5 dollar bikini.

nips are lifting.

other bikini top

Here is the other bikini top..its softer cup but still makes my boobs look pretty full which I'm happy about. The bottom is a cute bikini with frills across the top. Yesterday I went to simone perele and I got sized there at 10f. ..so guess the girls aren't too small...just look small when I look down at them...lol...goddam boobie greed!!!!

boobies!!!

Just trying on a corset to wear for a work function...mmm interesting. Gonna need something a bit bigger for these puppies lol.

taking the girls out!!

Well as promised. ..here are dome photos of me mucking up out at our work night...sorry no husbands allowed...such a pity he he. Got to dress up the girls...had a very messy night...I was chucking while making the kids school lunches. ..real classy. But was great to let my hair down. I love my boobies but still doesn't stop me from wishing they were a bit bigger. Damn boobie greed. :)

it's been a while since I posted an update.

Hi girls...its been a while since I posted any pics. I could certainly post good bra pics but thought I would just do a string bikini and the girls out lol. They have definitely changed heaps over the last month and probably look a bit bigger. I can feel more weight at the bottom of my boobs which I like the feeling of. My boobs look lovely in a bikini but I'm almost sure now that I will have a revision at some point to give me a fuller look. It's because I'm tall and have a wide bw. I would have loved to have this sorted by summer so that people won't know...but its going to be too hard to save enough in time. I have seen my doc once more and I'm seeing him again in October to discuss more. Everything feels normal and I love having boobs so much . Time will tell if I move forward with this or if I keep these. It's a tough decision. ..I got a bit teary the other day when I saw how good a revision looked...I think my husband understands how I feel now so that's a big help even though he loves the boobs I have :)

date night

Last night was the first time ever that our 3 kids have had a sleep.over and therefore a night to ourselves. Put on a dress and heels and went out to dinner. This is my dress with a fairly well padded ..we're talking a good amount of foam inside girls ...and push up to push the boobies together. When I wear this dress without a bra I look so flat...the miracles of lingerie. I wish they looked like this without all the padding. I have been an expert at making look bigger all my life...didn't want to have to keep doing it and strangling my boobs to make them look juicy lol!!

Shelly nearly 5 months post op now

Hi girls. .just thought I'd share another few pics in just my crop top. Boobs look very natural but I'm still really having a tough time with size issues. These are 450cc mod plus and as you can all see that my body really took up those ccs. I have another doctors appointment coming up next tuesday. I really hope that I can have heaps of questions answered this time. I'm feeling like if I don't do something about getting the boobies that I wanted then it is going to become a bit of an emotional issue for me. I really want to feel like they are wow and amazing. ..not just nice. Any suggestions girls...need hugs tonight.

latest docs visit.

Hi ladies. .just thought I would let you know how the docs appointment went. Well quite interesting. .but it has left me feeling very confused and perhaps a bit down. I guess he is a good surgeon and wanted to make me aware of all the risks of going bigger and basically tried his best to talk me out of it...I guess I have to value that he is not just after the money and he cares for what he does. I guess apart from the usual risks involved with surgery. .he also told me that the 650cc would look alot worse over time. Skin stretching..possible rippling...couldn't bring them in closer therfore more of that bolt on look and also much higher chance of scar tissue and 20 % chance to.lose nipple sensation. ..it seemed all bad and no positives. He said I risk a very good job being changed and would I still be happy....ahhh you can see how I feel. I was able to confront him on his lack of advice on my choice of implant vs the wish pics I had chosen. I even showed them to his nurse finally as well. She has had a revision herself as she wanted hers bigger from when he did them too. She also agreed with me that my right boob does go more out to side than my left one..I looked at various implants and he said that 650cc high profile would be suitable for me if I decide despite the negatives. I looked very enviously at the larger implants lined up on the table next to a 450cc implant. It was also good to see that the 500cc that had been doing my head in really didn't look much bigger ...so in reality I really need a sh..t load more silicone in me to give me big boobies as I'm tall with wide shoulders. I showed his nurse how loose my maternity bra was on me with my current boobs and she couldn't believe it. I have no idea what size it was as the size label has faded...but must have been a G I think lol!
So...now I'm just shit scared of what I could potentially stuff up...still wanting bigger boobies. Blaaaaaaa I'm having a big whinge to you all. His nurse is going to spend some time with me in 2 weeks time playing on my docs new vectra machine...I can finally look at some computer images to see what type implants would look good on me. There are operation dates available in Nov but doc thinks I should wait longer which is probably wise.As you can see I'm terribly torn and feeling a bit sad as I was hoping to get this all sorted out before summer so people don't know. Only I can decide. Any girls out there who upgraded their implants bigger and regret it. ..lose nipple sensation. .horror stories. Tell me...I want to hear it all. Hugs Shelly xoxo

6 months now..still sad about size.

Hi girls . Hope you're all doing well. Its been a while since I posted so I thought a few pics for updates will be good. I have seen my doc again and he doesn't think a revision is worth the risks...problem is that I'm still sad. He doesnt think that there is anything wrong with my right implant that seems to be heading further out to the side...and he said sutures won't help when so many docs on here say they do. He says my boob was off centre to start with even though he said nothing about that in both meetings even after my husband and I asked him if he saw any problems that would stop my boobs from being close together!! Now when I tried the 3d vectra machine it made my nipples look uneven as I go bigger and he says he can't get them any closer. I believe that the right breast implant had the pocket over dissected and as it falls out the the side it drags the nipple out . Therefore making vectra look worse than it should. Anyway.. that is my winge for now and I have posted some pics for forum docs to comment on. I won't be making any rash decisions...I'm going to get some other opinions. ..who knows...I might fly to dr.pousti in the states one day lol!!! Hugs Shelly xoxo

its the party time of year

Well girls..hope you're all gearing up for Christmas. Its summer down under so its time to get the girls out and try to enjoy them. Found a great push up bikini that does wonders. Thought I would update some of my pics...boobs still changing. Maybe a bit more fluffing? I had fun on my work boat party and shamelessly got the girls out...I would never have had the confidence before. Hugs to everyone and all the support you give shelly xoxo

mod plus in bandeau

Hi kiwi 6...took this for you to try to help you with your decision. .hugs Shelly xoxo

9 months now...still have boobie greed damn.

Hello girls:)
it's been ages since I posted anything but I still checkin on everyone and to all the newbies here that are doing so well. It's summer here so I have been enjoying my boobs. Some days I feel satisfied with them and other days I still so wish they were bigger. I'm not going to do anything about it this year just to see how I feel. I love having boobs so much and the 450cc mod plus suits my frame well. I can dress them up with pushups and then I can also wear clothes that they look tiny in...I tend to wear slightly padded bras or pushups to get the full boob look I so wanted..but hey..thats just me. I always look for bras that push them together as they look bigger then too. They have still changed since the last post..perhaps filled out a bit more at the bottom of my boob which makes them appear fuller. They look like a c but I wear a 10e or 10f or some 12dd....it all depends on bras. A girlfriend just got sent some Victorias Secret stuff from states so I'm going to be interested to see where I am in relation to their sizing. Here are some fun pics I've taken recently with the girls in pushups shamelessly displayed...gotta love boobies!! Love to all hugs shelly xoxo

new bikini

Just got a great bikini on sale for 10 dollars per piece. ..love a bargain :)

nearly 1 year old boobies.

I was reading in bed and took a few realistic pics of my boobs. Not in bras that push them together and make them look bigger...also not up close to show a better profile. This is why I still wish they were bigger. They just seem wide and flat to me. Don't know where the 450cc mod plus went? Mostly I have good days but just having a bad one today. I always feel better in bras but would love more oomph naked.

another profile pic

Another profile pic.

victorias secret sizing.

It's hard to know sizes compared with USA bra brands...but I did get to try on a girlfriends bra that was 34d for comparison. The band was too loose so I must be a 32 and my boobs were falling right out of the D cup. So guessing my size must be around the 32ddd mark for size comparison.

pics of my loose maternity bra

I just wanted to show a few of you the loose and floppy maternity bra that I wanted to fill out. ..it just hangs off me ..and also my original string bikini I was trying on during sizes. My doc assured me that my boobs would be close together. ..they feel a mile apart and the only way I get cleavage is with an underwire and pushups. Hope you can see why I feel bummed out with 450cc mod plus!!

happy 12 months boobaversarry!!

Well what a ride its been...highs and lows.. but love having boobies and would do it again in a heartbeat. Love love having boobs just wish I could get over my boobie greed. ...will have to do something about it one day lol! In the mean time I have to have fun with these. So here are some pics of those 1 year old boobies. . Cheers to everyone who has been a friend and supported me.. hugs Shelly xoxo

new bra for boobies

I love buying new lingerie. Its a serious habit of mine and I do promise to post some more pics of gorgeous stuff I own. This is a new one just bought yesterday. Padded push up.. but definitely gives me the vaavoomba lol!! Boobs look bigger in bras thank goodness :) having fun xoxo

at the beach

A pic of boobs ins sports bra to show profile of mod plus mentor silicone to one of the ladies trying to decide on profile. X

at the beach again...

I will try posting this again lol!!

Getting some information

Hi girls...After a year of procrastination I have finally booked an appointment to see another doc. I see him tomorrow. He was the first doc I saw and he has lots of photos of me pre ba which is very useful. At this stage I'm just after some information about his thoughts on me going a bit bigger. Also his opinion on the placement of my implants. I'm looking forward to hearing what he says. He has already said that if I wanted a revision he would quote at 6000 instead of the " bargain price" of 7000 that my own surgeon offered me. Still think that its cheaper to come to the states lol!!!

A very positive consultation

Procrastination for a year finally forced me to see a new doctor Dr. DOYLE. . I saw him before my BA and he has records of my pre ba pictures which was very useful for him and me. I discussed my options of going bigger , closing my gap more and looking at the position of my right implant. From day of surgery I complained it was off centre ( even when my surgeon drew on me). He never said anything preop about me being uneven and either did dr doyle. Well he was able to review my pics and see me and said that my implant is definitely badly positioned which was kind of a relief for me. Because I'm thin its very easy to see the middle line of my sternum. He said that the pocket was overdisected and is causing my lateral displacement. He said he would have used a larger implant on me as he measured my bw at 13.9 and my mentor 450cc are only 13.5 wide. He said I can easily take a bigger implant and if I go up to a base of at least 14 or 14.5 he can give me the cleavage I've wished for. He said I would need my right pocket opened up in the mid line and sutured at the sides to stop my implants from falling out to the sides. He suggested 2 implants by allergan. .inspira I think. Base 14 and 615cc and 6.5cm projection or base 14.5 700cc and 6.6cm projection ..both slightly firmer implants to stop rippling and textured. It was very informative and has given me some answers and things to think about. My only wish is that he could do sutures like Dr . Revis who actually does an internal bra. Perhaps if I do decide to fork out the money to get these dream boobs of mine then I should get them done to last and not drop after a few years. It might be worth the travel. I have a great friend in new york thats 40min flight to miami. . Or I can fly direct to dr . Pousti in La...ahhh its kind of scarey but exciting to think I have some more information . Thoughts girls??? Hugs Shelly xoxo

is this a sign girls or what?

Tonight I was writing to Tinka here on realself and telling her I was thinking about getting a revision done in usa...namely in San Diego with dr . Pousti. About 15 mins after writing the post and asking if any real self girls feel like a trip to San Diego then this boy walks up to me wearing a San Diego shirt!!! I don't think I can get more of a sign than that!!! Anyone live near San Diego lol!!!
Dr. Phil Richardson

Shelly your boobs have turned out beautifully! Thank you for your honest posts, I've been getting my head around the fact that they are going to take a lot of getting used to and I can't expect them to look great right away. Seeing your one year results is very reassuring! Have you come to terms with size yet?
Hi Shelly, thank you for sharing your journey. I am 9.5 weeks post and seriously thinking of a revision next year. It's my own fault though. My PS wanted me to go bigger but I was too scared of ending up with great big boobs. I did 425 silicone, under, HP. Now I know I should have done at least 500. My PS told me he would do anything I wanted and I could go as big as I wanted. He said I needed at least 425 to fill the loose skin. I didn't know enough then, now I know better. I have really gone back and forth over this. Spending that money twice is hard. I love my PS. I have been seeing him for many years for skin cancer. I'm going back to see him in a few weeks for my 3 month post and I'm going to talk to him then. I wish you all the best and hope it all works out for you. I'll be following your progress.
Yes! It's a sign! ;)  xoxo

Is that why they took so long to drop into place do you think?
Hi Alli. ..lots of things I think. I used to be a professional dancer so I had extremely tight pec muscles that just wouldn't release plus my implants are textured. ..all taking more time. X
Ah yes, I've read about that on very slim people and those with good muscles. Maybe there is a benefit to being soft and weak like me lol.
Hi Shelly! I was reading about your boob greed and I'm right there with ya. I'm 6 months out and I feel as if I went too small. Granted, I was apprehensive to go too big but now I definitely wish I would have. My boobs are kind of far apart as well (my natural ones were obviously) and I feel as if they only go noticeable in bras with lift/push up. I was hoping to NOT have to wear a bra by getting a BA. Do your boobs go out to the sides when you lay down? I feel like I have more side boob then anything! :( Glad I found someone else on here who has the same greed as me. ;) Love your review!
Hello Perky and thanks for your message!! I just checked out your profile too! Yep its tough when you still want more and feel guilty or scared to do something about it. ...not to mention the cost lol! You look great by the way and I love the way seintra implants stay nice and perky!! I'm like you where I do feel like all my boob is in my armpit. ..when they are in a bra they look much bigger because they get pushed in and they fall way out to the sides. So much so that it feels weird sleeping naked, so mostly I wear a tight crop top to hold them on top of my chest to stop them falling out. ..do you feel the same? If I do end up getting a revision I would love some sutures to stop them from doing it so much lol!!! Hugs Shelly xoxo
Funny you mention the sleeping aspect of it because I wear a cami to bed as well. Most ppl can't wait to take their bra off or sleep in nothing. It's like I almost feel more comfortable & "secure" with being in something. Ugh. I think you do look great though! But if you feel more comfortable going bigger at some point...more power to ya! I'm right there with you. Having a BA is such a rollercoaster of emotions. Who would've thought that even 6 months down the line, I'm still questioning my size and nit-picking things. :)
You've probably got the perfectionist tendencies like me. Which is not really good for plastic surgery that is an unknown science. ..aaagghh!! I was hoping to god that I might get over my size issues ( sure my surgeon was too) but its been a year and its doing my head in. Drives me crazy...I just want to look in the mirror at my boobs and say yep. ..happy with them. Right now its...mmm kinda nice ...so wish they were bigger lol!! And ...what bra can I wear today that makes them look better bbblaaa!!! @@
Me too! :( I base all my clothes/swimsuits etc, around what will make my boobs look the biggest. That defeats the whole purpose of getting a BA. I analyze them everyday. What are your surgeons thoughts on increasing your size or have you selected someone else?
The original doc is very conservative and was very against me going bigger...says I would need 650cc to make a difference. He also didn't want to close the gap or give me any sutures. I just recently went back to first doc I saw before my ba and he said easily 615cc or 700cc high profile to get me a better look. I swear I was looking at those bigger implants on the table so enviously lol! Had I seen them the first time I would have thought..no way. ..but now I was looking thinking. ..give me the big ones!!!!
And yep...same as you. I only buy something if it makes my boobs look ok lol x
I know! We were scared of going too big & now it's biting us in the @$$! I just like the fake, round look. Well keep updating us on what you decide! :)
Hi shelly I just went right through ur profile again x man wow it's amazing how they got bigger rounder and fuller over the year x u do give me hope as mineral now 29 days post and naked its still ugly x yep nipples still sitting in the end x no roundness at all x no full under still not much drop and cleavage still far apart xx gggrrr everyone else has dropped n fluffed and mine ain't moving gggrrr x I've dropped about 4/5 cm in 29 days xxx I go for my 6 week in two Mondays so ill see what they say about a band x for now me n hubby r massaging heaps xx I get upset about not dropping n fluffing yet when everybody else is x I hate my gap I hate the under boob still being the old girls x ggrr far out when will mine look like freaking boobs ggggrrrrr u look great and I hope ur second opinion gives u what u dream of x nothing worse than feeling small x I originally wanted 800cc In my wish pic but being so petite my dr told me I'd just ripple x the biggest I could go was 520 cc so I'm pissed I'm smaller than I wanted x but I've like u gotta deal with what I've got for now xx we r alike shelly x at least urs look awesome xx mine look like shit xxx let me know how u go x mwah xx good luck best wishes x tink xxxxxx
Hey Tink!! Hang in there girl. Everyone is so different in their recovery. You only have to see mine to know that lol! Be thankful that they they are nice and high because you'll end up with the Rack look whereas other boobs might look a bit saggy! You got some big implants in there and it takes alot of time for the pec muscle to relax especially if you are fit and did some type of exercise. The implants will soften and the gel slowly drops into the lower part of the implant but I rekon it took about 5 months for me to finally see what they looked like. You can always get a tube or bandeau bra from big w or target and roll it up and wear it across the top of your boobs at night if you want to fasten up the process. Just keep getting your implants and push them together lots to help soften up your cleavage too. Youre gonna be fine miss big boobs hugs shelly xoxo
If I ever a get a revision I want to go to Dr pousti too! I will be a year on the 25th and just recently developed boob greed. I think you look awesome, but 700s would be awesome! I think I would definitely go 700-750 if I went under again.
Hey boobie greed friend!! 1 year for us and what a ride. Love having boobs :). I have just emailed dr POUSTI with a heap of stuff so it will be interesting to see what he says. ..exciting!! Hugs Shelly xoxo
Yours look amazing! Makes me wanna go bigger haha!
Ta girl! Whatever you do don't get boobie greed. ..its a bitch lol!
Oh my goodness I wish I lived in San Diego!! I've seen a lot of Dr. P's work on here and he looks great! I've been following you for so so long (we're def boobie sisters since we have the exact same implant!!) I totally understand how you feel with your possible revision. I personally don't want mine bigger right now but I know what when it comes time to change these (10,15 years maybe after I have all my kids) I want to go bigger!! Also, you got the surgery in the first place , like most of us here, to increase your breast size and shape and to be confident and comfortable in your body. So I totally think that if you know that's what you should do then by all means go for it girl!!!!! You look so so amazing and I know you will look great with the boobies you want. Also you can get the symmetry fixed , but hey that's not the worst thing ever too ! Your BA is so so beautiful you are looking so good! I'm excited for you either way but def keep posting if you decide to go for it because I would love love love to see how they look!! Much love ! Xoxo
Hi also Dr revis seems to be awesome too in Florida. He does large sizes also. And the photos look awesome. He's done up to 2,000 ccs . I went local in the end but I love having 840cc after being 475cc. Good luck with your trip to San Diego it will be great.
Hi Roni good to hear from you! Glad that you are happy with your revision, and how does it feel with bigger? Did you feel a huge difference in weight on your chest? Im interested in all these things. I also like the stuff that dr revis does too...I really like the internal bra thing that he does. I still haven't decided yet if I'm going overseas but I'm certainly looking into it. I have emailed Pousti but have to now send him more pics with specific details...it will be interesting to see what he says. I wil let you know how it goes. Hugs Shelly xoxo
Hey shelly, I definitely love being bigger I can go braless and look like I'm wearing a push up bra. I found hps project a lot more. My husband likes these much better. As far as heaviness, they felt heavy for first two months but they feel 100 percent part of me now and running everyday and they are fine. I had internal stutchers with these so that is similar to an internal bra. It's nice because I don't need any padding like with my last ones. It's really hard finding a ps to do big sizes but they are out there. You kinda have to call around.. I almost went to revis but found a doc closer. I'm moving to Florida so if I ever need revision I will go to revis...I'm excited for u stay in touch take care x
Lucky u going to San diago xx if u wanted to save money n stay here parramatta institute is awesome xx my surgery has turned oy complication free and not 1 inch of problems xx I'm sure whatever u do u will be right xx go with ur gut hon it's never wrong xxxxc