43 Years Old, an 11 Year Old Child, Who Had Deflated Breasts for Years - Glenview, IL

For years I was unhappy with my breasts, the...

For years I was unhappy with my breasts, the droopiness, how deflated they were, and how uneven they were. I knew I didn't want implants but wasn't sure what I wanted. After my first consultation with Dr. Casas, I then knew I wanted a lift with a reduction on one of my breasts, which is what she recommend to me. The procedure was very smooth and somewhat easy, relatively speaking. Dr. Casas' staff from day one has always been phenomenal. Very kind and very sensitive to your needs. Everyone is her office is very pleasant. Dr. Casas has you follow a very regimented diet, before and after surgery, and is very persistent about it, which is all part of her healing process. Because she is a perfectionist, I very much appreciated her approach. She is very patient, very thorough and personally makes herself available to you, should you need her. I appreciate the personal touch I receive from her and from her staff. I would highly recommend her for breast work.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Casas was wonderful to have as my surgeon. She is very caring and adds a personal touch to everything. She truly cares about her patients.