Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - Glenn Mills, PA

I had always considered rhinoplasty because I...

I had always considered rhinoplasty because I hated my profile. Then in 2008 I had an accident which deviated my septum and left my nose slightly crooked and restricted breathing in my left nostril. Dr. Ginsburg suggested I have rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and nasal valve tube repair. There was of course some pain and a lot of discomfort for about a week after the procedure, but it was totally worth it. I found that most of the discomfort can be minimized by using a humidifier. This was suggested in the post-op instructions. I was using a humidifier, but realized after two awful nights of very little sleep that it wasn't working. After I got a replacement, my comfort level increased greatly and I finally got sleep that night. So if you are thinking about the procedure, get a working humidifier! Also, ask about post-op instructions before the day of surgery, which will make it much easier to have all the supplies for a faster and more comfortable recovery.
Media Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ginsburg answered all of my questions during the consultation and took pictures to show me what my nose could possibly look like after the procedure. He explained everything that he suggested be done to improve the appearance and breathing ability of my nose. I felt confident in his abilities. After the procedure, he made it clear that I should not hesitate to contact him with any questions and followed up with me to make sure that I was doing well. After the cast was removed, I was so happy with the results, even when it was still so swollen. It is 2 months after the surgery now and my nose is beautiful. Most people can't even tell I had surgery because it looks so natural and proportioned. It was completely worth it, and I feel more confident than ever.