Refirme & E-Matrix Treatments - Glendale, AZ

I gor refirme yesterday. I love it. I wanted to...

I gor refirme yesterday. I love it. I wanted to tighten up my skin and it did I still have 2 treatments to go. I am mixing my treatments with the e ematrix. it was not painful nor did it leave me with any marks at all.

Updated: Jan. 20, 2010

I just got the E Matrix done an hour ago. I was scared after reading other peoples reviews. It was NOT painful I did NOT have any discomfort WHAT SO EVER.They used a topical numbing creme, I felt a little prick of heat that was in no way uncomfortable. I will have to wait to see the results. I will post on my next treatment which is in 1 month. I am combining the E Matrix with the refirme. The Refirme was like having a facial and my skin was so shiny. Both treatments take time to see the results.

Physcians skin institute at arrowhead

I am thinking about the E matrix how does it compare to the Fraxional laser It costs alot more I cant really tell from the reveiws which one is better

Kelly, thanks for the info on Juvederm. Do you know if it can be used on the entire face? I'm hoping that ematrix will work.
Hi, my mom just signed up for 4 ematrix treatments for $3100. She has been waiting 60 years to remove her pock marks. They make it soud like her scars will go away for good. I hope this is true, but so far no reviews have confirmed this. I feel so sad for her already. She seems so happy to finally be ridden of her scars. I hope it's not a scam.

filler works for pock marks i had several pock marks it did nothing for them. I fill mine in with juvederm it costs about 450 and lasts 8 months

Sadly, your mom just wasted $3,100. In my case it was only $3,000! The treatments did nothing, zilch, zero, nada ... beforehand I was told that they would get rid of sun spots and produce enough collagen so that the "jowls" on either side of my chin would go away. Nothing happened; now I've found a wonderful plastic surgeon, my jowls are gone, my neck is tight, and in terms of pock marks and sun spots, he can treat them in the office with some type of laser. BUT IT'S DEFINITELY NOT E-MATRIX ... that is a total rip-off! Sorry :(
sadly, you are right. Now, almost 5 months after her treatments and nothing has changed. She still has all her scars. It's very depressing. I don't think we can afford plastic surgery
Thanks for sharing. Are you asian, caucasian, hispanic, or african american?
Hi. I'm Caucasian. Still thinking about E Matrix but in the meantime I bought a relatively cheap Wellay home laser - arriving today! High- but hopefully realistic - hopes. Anybody used this? So hard to find reviews.
How did the Wellay home laser work out for you?
How funny! I am moving it slowly over my ever hopeful visage as I type. I can't say I noticed a radical improvement, sadly, but possibly a subtle one. I do love my Baby Q though which I think makes my skin glow.
Hello. Just wondering if you could email an update on how effective you found the treatment in the long run? I have crepey skin on my neck, even after a neck lift 3 years ago - the horrible vertical crepiness down the centre front. It smooths with the gentlest manuel pulling so
I am hoping that the E-Matrix might be enough. Before the neck lift I had Titan which did nothing (costly) and feel sick at the thought that I could waste my money all over again with this. How many did you have in total? Thanks for your time.
I am getting several comments on how smooth and shiny my face looks. I have one more E matrix to go.
Hi, are you still liking the results?
i have not had any problems. my friends tell me my skin looks smooth.
How are you liking the result now? I had the same thing done about 7 months ago (had 4 treatments, $2000) and now have severly congested shin with huge pores all over, wish I wouldn't have done it, caused more problems and didn't do anything for the skin issues it was sposed to address. I was swollen for a few days after which made it seem like it was working.