Rhinoplasty and Additional Procedure - Glendale, CA

I have surgery scheduled with Dr. Grigoryants next...

I have surgery scheduled with Dr. Grigoryants next week and am getting nervous. Just wondering if anyone can share their experience with me to help calm my nerves :). I am Having rhinoplasty and another additional surgery. I mostly read wonderful things on dr G., but recently there are some damming reviews on him that are shaking my confidence :/. Any input would be helpful.

Very Very Happy

I am 20 days 'post' and very very happy with my results! I am in my early 40's, and also had some serious ptosis in both my upper eyelids, so I went ahead and had Dr. G. do my upper eyelids and my 'rhino' at the same time. I think both procedures combined took about 20 years off my face! It was a little bit of an adjustment. lol. Fortunately I'm a super young '40-something' year old...so that helps. I totally thought people would say 'wow, you look different' or possibly worse.... 'wow, you look weird'...haha, but the only person who noticed and said something was a Doctor I work with; who, by the way complimented Dr. G's work :). It made me realize that we scrutinize ourselves more than anyone...we see the minor details that most people don't. All in all, I'm really happy. Oh, also, in my previous review I was getting nervous because there are random ratings on the internet and I came across a couple that said' 'don't trust this Dr. with your life' kind of doom and gloom. DON'T LISTEN....he did an outstanding job on both my nose, and my eyelids. I would trust him with another procedure if I ever chose to have one. Also, my pre op RN only had good things to say about him.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon