To Do or Not To Do - Glendale, CA

I've always wanted to get my nose done, but never...

I've always wanted to get my nose done, but never had the courage. Recently, I had a breast augmentation done, which sparked my initial insecurity of my nose.I have decided to go with Dr. G. I had a consultation with Dr. G June 19th everything went great! I brought my Ipad with pictures of noses I liked, he looked at each and every nose while providing feedback on what was best for me. Before meeting with Dr. G I had a consulation with Dr.Ghavami & Dr. Dishell. I was really impressed by Dr. Dishell because I know family members who've went with him and had wonderful results. However, after meeting Dr. G I am SOLD. In addition, to all of hisposiitve reviews and the Real Self family I can't imagine finding anyone more skilled!

Photo

More Photos

Here are close up photos of my nose with no make-up.

More Photos

Photos

New Photos!

More Pic

I'm looking at at all of the Real Self updates and Dr. G's work & I am extremely excited and nervous at the same time! I just want my procedure to be here and done with

Did It

I did it & now I'm regretting it! I'm 7 days post-op & I feel like my nose is sooo ugly with the cast on. Not only do I feel like a pig, but it looks wide & turnt up. I can't stop crying I hope I made the right decision. Please keep me in your prayers I am sooo sad :-(

Cast Removal

7 days post-op here's the little piggy lol I experienced a really ugly rash from the tape on my cheeks. And as you can see my face is HUGE :-(

Oh! And accidentally swiped my nose with my hand while getting out of the car #PAIN

Tape

How long should I keep the tape on daily? Yesterday was my first day taping & I left it on literately 24 hours

Swollen Nose

My entire face is still very swollen. My nose looks like Mr. Potatoe head nose. It looks as if it was just placed on my face! I'm praying the swelling goes down so I can join the general population again. Lol

Not a good day :-(

I feel like he shortened my nose and my face just looks so distorted I can even look at myself without being frustrated. I hope my nose falls more .

Inpatient

5 days after splint removal & this weeks changes. I don't see much of a change & I still hate my nose. Hopefully next week brings some changes. The lower portion of my face is still swollen & I can't smile that much. It looks like New Years is out the question for me.

Depressed

I feel like my nose is just Sooo fat & round. It takes away my unique look that I once had. My tip still looks bulbous & I feel like my nose is short compared to what it used to be.Here are photos from last night.

Pre op

Pre op nose

Swelling

Pre-Op No make up

Better...

Excuse the oily face! Ever since surgery my face has been dry . I grease it with Vaseline :-( as you can see the nose is starting to take shape. The little bruising on the left is from a pimple I have. After surgery I've had an excess of oil on my nose & about a million blackheads! I Already have acne prone skin I'm scared if I continue to break out it will mess up my shape. Does anyone know when I can start getting facials?

Indentation

I have two small indents as you can see right under the tip of my nose before my nostrils. Is his normal or should I be worried? They are really small & I just noticed them yesterday. I'm thinking once the tip drops they will smooth out ...

Improving #ThankGOD ????

Progress

Here I Am Made Up. I Will Say I Still Feel My Nose Is Too Short. Also, My Lower Face is still swollen. I Am happy about the progress, but I Am not fully happy with the nose.

Pics

I do not like the boxy nose thing I have going on either :-(

Pre op

I'm having a hard time updating

Post-Op

Here are some pictures from last week Thurs-Sunday.

Post-OP

I contured my face a little. As you can see I am breaking out on my forehead nose. I received a facial and dermabrasion last week to help exfoiliate some dead skin which is causing blackheads. I have two huge pimples which I believe is causing the left side of my nose to looked deform and the whole nose in general uneven. I'm hoping my tip drops alot more. I feel like the tip is reall wide and bulbous still but I am kinda happy with it for now. :-)

Sometime Last Week

Last Week

Update

My face is soooo swollen & my smile is slowly coming back. I feel my nose is slightly bulbous and round :-( I had a post-op appointment with Dr. G on 01/28 & he did ay its only been 7 weeks and my face and nose is still swollen so I just have to be patient. Does anyone have a remedy for swollen faces? Lol I am dying over here I feel like my face looks like an emoji!

Update

My Face is Clearing Up :-)

...

...

I really would like my tip to drop a bit more and my nose to narrow out. For some reason I feel my nose is sill wide and bulbous. I know I still have a lot of swelling , but I'm anxious.

Godo Nose

These pictures were taken 2/2 arounf 9:00 at night when is normally depending on the tempature swelling subsides alot. Although I am not fully happy with my nose, I like nights like this. lol

2/12-16

I am still contoring my nose. I feel as if it still looks fat at the tips and crooked. The left side of my nose is larger than the right which is causing my nose to look crooked I believe.

No Make-Up

Picture OverLoad

Post- Op

Although I've ways notices the left side more swollen than the right. I'm starting to believe it's not swelling & it's permanent. As you can see in the pictures below the left side is bigger and curves my nose which I hate. My nose looks distorted. :-(

So far... I am still experiencing a lot of swelling In the morning . I stopped taping.. I didn't think it made a different being im almost 4 months post-op. I like the nose. However, I am not totally in love yet. I would like to see the tip refine more and drop. Overall, my nose is a lot better than the old one which I am grateful for.

I don't know if this is me being that I have a fat face. I feel like some days I wake up with a swollen face even though I'm 3 months post op. Lol

5/8/13

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. The left side of my nose is crooked hopefully it's swelling . In addition. I don't know if any other RS has this problem. The left side of my face is puffyer than my right. I believe it's still swelling from the surgery which is why the left side of my nose is taking forever to heal idk... I can also still feel a little knot in my left nostril. Overall, I like my nose. I see gradual changes month - month. I see Dr. G on the 27 of this month hopefully he can answer some questions I have lol

April- May