To Do or Not To Do - Glendale, CA

I've always wanted to get my nose done, but never...

I've always wanted to get my nose done, but never had the courage. Recently, I had a breast augmentation done, which sparked my initial insecurity of my nose.I have decided to go with Dr. G. I had a consultation with Dr. G June 19th everything went great! I brought my Ipad with pictures of noses I liked, he looked at each and every nose while providing feedback on what was best for me. Before meeting with Dr. G I had a consulation with Dr.Ghavami & Dr. Dishell. I was really impressed by Dr. Dishell because I know family members who've went with him and had wonderful results. However, after meeting Dr. G I am SOLD. In addition, to all of hisposiitve reviews and the Real Self family I can't imagine finding anyone more skilled!

Photo

More Photos

Here are close up photos of my nose with no make-up.

More Photos

Photos

New Photos!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had my surgery with Dr. G on June 19th! :] I think you have a good nasal structure & would need very little tweaking to be happy with your nose. Maybe just lift the tip and get tip work done? I really like your nose at 3/4 view and from the front! I'm excited to follow your journey!
Your Nose Looks Beautful! He Did A Wonderful Job. I'm Hoping For Subtle But Noticeable Frontal And Side Results. I Actually Like My Nose, But I Am Not Happy With My Side or Frontal Profile Sometimes.
You will look even more pretty with your new nose ! :)
Thank you! I hope so :-)
you are pretty and many people, including me, would kill for your nose. i don't think you need a nose job. but i understand how having surgery makes you strive for perfection.
Aww Thank you! I just want a little alterations. I hate my width and tip.
Pretty girl! In my opinion , you don't need it.
Aww Thank you!
Trust me dont do it. You will gain one angle you like in pics but you will lose angles you love. Plus your nose becomes shiny which is a given you had it done. You deff have a beautiful nose. Plus once you go foward you cant go backwards. Wish i would of thought about it like that lol
I think your nose looks great already. Your very pretty.
Thank you!
love your updates! have you tried the plastic surgery simulator app yet?
Thank You! No I have not tried the simulator. From what I'm told it's not accurate.
You're beautiful!
Thank you!
Dr. G will work wonders on your nose. It's his specialty. You don't need many alterations, though, and your case is pretty straight forward. You'll be in great hands! :)
Since you have much to lose, emphasize that you want a finesse touch.
Thank You! I love your profile picture. I actually sent you a DM some months ago for pictures of your your nose. What is a Finesse touch?
Thanks! Finesse rhinoplasty is just fine-tuning. Your nose has an overall good shape. Be sure to stress this out to him so he doesn't take too much off (ergo make sure he doesn't make it look shorter because that wouldn't be a good look).
Thank you! I know for sure we discussed narrowing the width of my nose. I will be sure to mention the pointers to him.
It's up to you, but I kind of think your nose looks pretty great right now.
Thank you! I totally feel the same way about your nose! Lol it's beautiful! Narrow with a nice refined tip
Awe, thx! :)
My nose is very similar to yours and I've been looking into having a rhinoplasty done too. Would love to see your results if you get it done, either way you're beautiful hun! x
Thank You! I really just want subtle changes with a more narrow refined nose! It's so hard to find glasses that fit my face because of the height & tip of my nose