Unexpected Benefits - Glendale, CA

I did my revision primary for cosmetic reasons but...

I did my revision primary for cosmetic reasons but I have noticed a dramatic improvement in my energy levels the last month, I used to be tired all the time, I feel like I need a whole lot less sleep and the dark circles I had under my eyes are nearly gone! They just vanished, I used to have these really dark circles that I thought were genetic and even tried rystalene in the past with slight improvement, but now they are gone!

I look much better too! My initial recovery 1st month was tough! I actually had a lot of discomfort and my face ached all the time. i did not have any pain at all with my original rhonoplasty. the doctor said it was because the bones were broken and reset to open up my airway. Tne suggestion is to be your own advocate with this practice! They won't hold your hand, reach out and ask questions!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Results and before and after!

Would you be willing to share before photos and after photos of the front? thank so much!
If your bones were opened up, was that an outfracture, then? And were your bones initially moved in too much and then moved out? Or were they naturally narrowed and then moved out? Sorry if that all sounds confusing but I'd like outfracture to my nasal bones and would like to see examples of those who have had it.
I have no idea what you are talking about:)
I have to idea what you are asking Miss. K:)
lol sorry.... well if your bones were "opened up" to improve breathing, does that mean he broke them to move them outward? That implies that your nasal bones were initially too narrow for good breathing, and I am wondering was your nose naturally too narrow and needed to be opened up or did your last surgery cause your nasal bones to be narrow? I hope I clarified it for you :)
I don't know
Do you have any frontal picts? You look great!
Your nose looks stunning! Just beautiful profile!!!
Hi, Glad you're so happy with your results! I don't understand why you're physically feeling so much better. Is it because he fixed breathing problems so you're getting better sleep? If so, that's wonderful. Dr. Grigoryants sure has a lot of good reviews.
Faith, I think it's because I sleep much better than I use therefore a lot more energy. I was surprised and asked the doc and he told me its because I am able to breathe better at night, which makes sense. I didn't think my breathing problems were severe but now that I breathe much better I see a major difference!
That's wonderful! I never had breathing problems until I had my primary which negatively effects working out and sleeping so I understand. I sometimes wake up because of my snoring or whistling noise my nose makes now. A good nights sleep can make all the difference. Good for you! Love your results.