HELP! Whats Wrong with my Breasts - Glendale, AZ

I had saline breast implants on March 31 st 2012....

I had saline breast implants on March 31 st 2012. They look terrible. I dont know whats wrong with them!! I went to the doctor he said it came out of under the muscle. But he said give it time?!?! it could get better? what do i do? what do you think? I think he did the incision too low on one and thats how this happened! all i wanted was bigger breasts ...very depressed :(

awwww, that is so sad to see. i hope you are better now. I have seen something like this. But I'm sure a year later you have found some relief, I hope. They are right about not having left the table like that. Have you tried litigation. The surgery was botched from jump and all you would need is the testimony(written) of another surgeon saying the surgeon was incompetent and Viola! He has to pay for your revision. No judge would ever let him get near you again. I can see the misplacement, misalignment, and I believe I see where he means it has dropped in your right boob. The implant is under the crease meaning by now you have bottomed out. There is also capsular construction that won't go down. Please I hope u will come back and tell us you sued this guy and won every penny.
Do you have any updates? I am getting ready to get mine done on Aug 31,2012. I am so nervous I know there is always risk but I hope you are doing better. Have they settled? Please let us know.
wow thats bad hope someone can fix it any update on your situ
Why won't you tell us the surgeon?
Yes, i am concerned that you came off the table looking like that. I too would urge you to get second opinions and ask them how they would correct it and compare to what your doc says. but the fact that you came off the table like that makes me wonder what "doctor" you went to! So sorry to see that hon! I can imagine how upset you probably are! Hugs for you! read finally fixed review to see what she went through...might help you decide what to do next.

Just my opinion, but I quite frankly wouldnt let him touch me with a ten foot pole after that!!
What do you mean, it 'came out of the muscle'? It looks like those pix were taken SURGERY DAY..?
EVEN IF YOUR DOCTOR IS RESPONSIVE HE MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX UR PROBLEMS . MY DOCTOR WAS VERY NICE, THATS WHY I KEPT GOING BACK TO HIM. BUT HE DIDNT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO FIX MY BREASTS PROPERLY

One of them is definitely riding really high. I don't what he means by "came out from under the muscle". I'm going to second what Finallyfixed says, and, if your doctor isn't being responsive, get a second opinion.

You may also want to post a question to RealSelf doctors here, who might be able to give you some input. Make sure to include the photos!

Hi, i feel for you as I have had a similar proplem. PLEASE go see at least 2 other surgeons and get their input!!!!! i didnt do this, trushted my doctor and he wasted a year of my life and after 3 surgeries, made my breast worse!! I think ur doctor made the pocket on the right too low(bottomed out) and the left just hasnt dropped yet but something still doesnt look quite right. The good news is you can be fixed and still have a beautiful outlook, but you need to pick the right doctor to take care of it the next surgery. The more surgeries you have the harder it is to fix. Please go see some other surgeons. Maybe contact Dr Pousti in san diego for a consult. he seems awesome.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. I know a lot know after what i have been through!!
you should not have left the operating table looking like that
Omg honey! First of all, you're PS is a quack. My God, how could he do that to you, and then tell you maybe they'll work themselves out? I'm not a doctor, I'm a patient like you. However, I am a woman and only we know our bodies best. You need to schedule an appt with (another) better, board certified PS. Is this PS board certified? I don't know what the stipulations is on having surgery after just having surgery, as far as a waiting period, etc but you should definitely get a second opinion. Did he go behind the muscle? My heart goes out to you! And remember us ladies are all here for you.