Its Been a Yr and 1/2 Since I Got my Implants (Age 25) - Glastonbury, CT

I was 25 when i first got my implants. I remember...

I was 25 when i first got my implants. I remember it like yesterday. I had 3 children and i had felt like i had breast of a 70 yr old women.

I got the procedure dont on July 7th 2008. i was so worried something was going to go wrong. to this day im still a little ify about my results because to me they dont look normal. My sergon says its because im depressed but i feel like they really dont look right at all! even tho they are better then what i had before the procedure i sometimes think about getting them removed because im not comfortable with my results. but in all reality i love them. just dont want to have to spend this amount of money again to have them replaced if something is wrong.

there like sisters not twins..nobody has the same boobs implants or not...they look beautiful!
I think you look great I have had a few things done over the years and every procedure I found a small imperation. We can be so critical of our own bodies. When I get something done in the name of beauty even down to hair style I compare it too the before image n if I look better then before I'm happy. I been through hundreds of post n pictures I seen womens photos were there was nothing wrong n they spent thousands to get tummy or boo s I seen women not Happy with boobs and end up worse Please don't do anything You look beautiful
Don't worry your implants look beautiful. Just remember that even 100% natural breasts are not perfect. I got implants three weeks ago and I know what you are going through. I am 31 and have two children. After breastfeeding and weight loss after my pregnancies my breasts looked like those of an 80 year old woman. I used to cry everytime I looked at them in the mirror. I am so happy that I look sexy again. My breasts are not perfect now, but they are so much better than before. I spent the same amount as you and I make less than 40,000 a year, but my surgery was worth every penny. I know I will probably have to have revision surgery once these implants get old, but I refuse to worry about this until that day arrives. Remember that you are worth it. As a mom you make lots of sacrifices for your family all the time. You deserve to be happy when you look in the mirror.

Im now 28yrs young. Just turned it on January 20th...

Im now 28yrs young. Just turned it on January 20th 2011. My implants are doing great even thought one is still a little bigger then the other. it also sits a little higher. my nipples arent symetrical.

No two breast are they same, neither are any womans breast we are all unique. And after breast feeding three children i think you are very lucky. Your breast look really nice. It looks like the surgen has done a great job.
Dr. Bruce Burnham

He is a great guy and takes care of his patients very well. He trys to make u feel better about urself before u even get the procedure done.