Its Been a Yr and 1/2 Since I Got my Implants (Age 25) - Glastonbury, CT

I was 25 when i first got my implants. I remember...

I was 25 when i first got my implants. I remember it like yesterday. I had 3 children and i had felt like i had breast of a 70 yr old women.

I got the procedure dont on July 7th 2008. i was so worried something was going to go wrong. to this day im still a little ify about my results because to me they dont look normal. My sergon says its because im depressed but i feel like they really dont look right at all! even tho they are better then what i had before the procedure i sometimes think about getting them removed because im not comfortable with my results. but in all reality i love them. just dont want to have to spend this amount of money again to have them replaced if something is wrong.

Im now 28yrs young. Just turned it on January 20th...

Im now 28yrs young. Just turned it on January 20th 2011. My implants are doing great even thought one is still a little bigger then the other. it also sits a little higher. my nipples arent symetrical.

Dr. Bruce Burnham

He is a great guy and takes care of his patients very well. He trys to make u feel better about urself before u even get the procedure done.

No two breast are they same, neither are any womans breast we are all unique. And after breast feeding three children i think you are very lucky. Your breast look really nice. It looks like the surgen has done a great job.
there like sisters not twins..nobody has the same boobs implants or not...they look beautiful!
I think you look great I have had a few things done over the years and every procedure I found a small imperation. We can be so critical of our own bodies. When I get something done in the name of beauty even down to hair style I compare it too the before image n if I look better then before I'm happy. I been through hundreds of post n pictures I seen womens photos were there was nothing wrong n they spent thousands to get tummy or boo s I seen women not Happy with boobs and end up worse Please don't do anything You look beautiful
Don't worry your implants look beautiful. Just remember that even 100% natural breasts are not perfect. I got implants three weeks ago and I know what you are going through. I am 31 and have two children. After breastfeeding and weight loss after my pregnancies my breasts looked like those of an 80 year old woman. I used to cry everytime I looked at them in the mirror. I am so happy that I look sexy again. My breasts are not perfect now, but they are so much better than before. I spent the same amount as you and I make less than 40,000 a year, but my surgery was worth every penny. I know I will probably have to have revision surgery once these implants get old, but I refuse to worry about this until that day arrives. Remember that you are worth it. As a mom you make lots of sacrifices for your family all the time. You deserve to be happy when you look in the mirror.
Thanks everyone i really appreciate it. I saw my plastic surgen again today 6/2/10 for my 2yr check up and he gave me an 8 out of 10 and says no one is perfect so im gonna stop obsessing about it and thank my surgen and god that they look better then they did before surgery!
You look absolutely great. Please seek out help for your depression-there are lots of option out there for talk therapy and medications that are very effective.
I think your breast looks great we all would like a perfect job after surgery but we still have to understand that there is nothing as guaranteed perfection in plastic surgery. Understanding that's not your expectation and you are not very happy. But i think they look good knowing that you breast fed 3 babies. Try and overlook the issue if is slight and not noticable. Good luck
One nipple is higher than the other, but I only notice this because I have the same problem! Sometimes it bothers me, but I remind myself that they're not going to be perfect and that they are soooooo much better that my pre-op breasts! You're, not alone. :)
Overall I think they look good, as all women have one breast which has slightly more breast tissue in it than the other, you would have been told that the subtle differences that were there before your surgery would still be there after.
I think they are great. You should feel lucky with your results.
You are gorgeous and your breasts look amazing for someone who has breastfed three babies! (thanks to your surgery) But I do understand where you are coming from. I don't think you are imagining things. I think you hold a different aesthetic ideal to your surgeon - a different idea of what looks good. I can't help thinking this is a good example of a clash of 'personal aesthetics' coming into play in plastic surgery. A patient can be disappointed with her surgeon's 'artistry'. Surgeons can tend to place implants higher if they go for lots of cleavage. However, some women prefer more fullness in the under/outside of the breast (without the implant being placed so low as to drag down the breast of course.) This is still a terrific result, but it drives home the importance of patients looking at lots of photos of a surgeon's work and thoroughly discussing the desired aesthetic result and what can be achieved.
I think they look great. If u feel they dont look right maybe u should a 2nd opinion.

I second butterflyinthewind - I think they look great. They fit your body shape well.

Are you able to pinpoint what it is about your breasts that you don't like, so perhaps you could ask a surgeon about it?

While they are not "perfect" most breast are not. You should be very pleased with how they look-basically outstanding-maybe you need to talk with someone about your depression? You should stop obsessing about them-you look wonderful.