Its Been a Yr and 1/2 Since I Got my Implants (Age 25) - Glastonbury, CT

I was 25 when i first got my implants. I remember...

I was 25 when i first got my implants. I remember it like yesterday. I had 3 children and i had felt like i had breast of a 70 yr old women.

I got the procedure dont on July 7th 2008. i was so worried something was going to go wrong. to this day im still a little ify about my results because to me they dont look normal. My sergon says its because im depressed but i feel like they really dont look right at all! even tho they are better then what i had before the procedure i sometimes think about getting them removed because im not comfortable with my results. but in all reality i love them. just dont want to have to spend this amount of money again to have them replaced if something is wrong.

Im now 28yrs young. Just turned it on January 20th...

Im now 28yrs young. Just turned it on January 20th 2011. My implants are doing great even thought one is still a little bigger then the other. it also sits a little higher. my nipples arent symetrical.

Dr. Bruce Burnham

He is a great guy and takes care of his patients very well. He trys to make u feel better about urself before u even get the procedure done.