Remaining Eye Bags After Lower Bleph - Glasgow, UK

Hi all,I had a traditional lower bleph with pinch...

Hi all,I had a traditional lower bleph with pinch and it has been almost 4 weeks.I am very concerned that my results, so far are disapointing.Feel that my bags are still there
especially the right one, tear troughs still there most of all and my cheeks look raised at
the eye socket area.Seen my PS last week told him my concerns and he didnt think that bags were there just swelling and that my cheeks were swollen.Has anyone else had this kind of problem and am i worrying over nothing.A Few docs on here have said that its to early and that there is underlying swelling that can look like bags, but i look like i have healed and this is my final results.

james how are your eyes now? im from Glasgow & considering this procedure. where did you get it done? would you recommend this Dr Dunnaway?? also how much did it cost you in British Pounds cause you state $1500 in Dollars. may i ask why you got it done in Glasgow if your american please? hope your eyes are better now buddy.
I had my lower bleph done and the tear trough was so pronounced that I looked even older than my earlier eye bags !! Went back to the surgeon intending to have fillers for nasolabial lines around my mouth but the surgeon addressed my cheeks which were saggier and according to him, more effective to address for an overall younger improvement In a way, yes, my fuller cheeks does improve my appearance a little, however, it made my hollowness around my eye socket so much more pronounced !!! 2-3 weeks after the filler injection, I am resigned to the marginally 30 percent overall improvement to my face, but have to live with the pronounced tear trough, hollow aging look that the tear trough made. I was told that it is my transcon surgery which removed all the fats that created that hollow. The advice was not to go for stitches to uplift this saggy skin lest in time to come, the eye bag skin will become a triangle bag hanging down as one gets older. Sigh !! If advice is more timely, I would NOT have gone through these for the marginally 20-30 percent improvement which will fade in time too.
I wasnt happy with my results till 1 year later, I felt like I just didnt look right or normal, I had some scaring too
Dr Dunnaway