1 Week 2 Days Past Ba , Feeling Better - Manitoba, MB

Here's my story .......... 32 years old , 105...

Here's my story ..........
32 years old , 105 pounds ,5"3. No children but pregnant 3 times but a sad very early miscarriage each time .
I've always , and I mean always grown up with a very small I guess minus A cup breast size, very embarrassing , gfs in junior high , high school all developing well , and me well , never made it past a training bra :(((
Anyways , I have been considering implants for as long as I can remember , finally 2 months ago , I made the first step , consultation . My bf of 5 years was very supportive thru all of this. Everyone was great in my decision , my family, his family , co workers , made my decision that much more relaxing.
I went with the 350ccs, wanted to go just 25ccs bigger but my ps had concerns and did not want to go bigger due to lack of tissue, he recommended tear drops since I did want more natural rather than " hey look at me , I'm soooo fake :)) lol
Well so far one week has been good, only down side , bf left the day after my surgery and is working out of town until the end of July , and also the first 5 days I had to sleep on my couch elevated which was soooo uncomfortable . But the past 2 nights I upgraded to my bed. Have always been a tummy sleeper but now getting used to sleeping on my back :)) every day gets easier and now just waiting on healing and final results , hoping for a full C , which Ps mentioned more than likely what i would end up with by the looks of things at follow up 2 days ago . Can't complain considering what I started with , absolutely nothing :)))))

10 days past

Well now, I'm concerned, my left breast is higher and more full , right breast seems as it dropped a bit , right breast was always smaller ,maybe why , should they still feel harder at times and incisions itchy?

Late pic ( before )

Oh here's a before pic :((

Panick attack !!11 days after breast implants

Was trying to wake my girls up as I had morning boob and were tender, well I can almost feel an indent on the side of my left breast. Also when I press on the lower part of my left breast I feel a weird poke on the bottom right side of my lower left breast , is this norm?

What the hell , tryed on my a32 bra

And it fits, looks good, little snug but what the hell , lol

2 weeks since the new girls

So here I am, feeling depressed....
No motivation , home alone until the end of the month, had to pay $50 to have my surgeon sign a modified duty form to return to my hca job, costing money just to go back to work. Then it Seems like all my gfs have been spending there time off going to the beach, suntanning and swimming , I can't :(( alls I've been doing is shopping, slowly draining my bank account , very depressing!! God why did I do this again? On the Better note, I'm feeling waaaay better , sleeping all night, although I woke up thru the night with a sharp pain thru my left shoulder blade that radiated into my collar bone. .no pain today , just hoping its not a sign of anything serious :(((

Couldn't helps myself

I used to wear this over a bra under shirts , it also had padding which I recently removed :)))

Ok weird sensation

I am 2 weeks past my ba, 350 silicone coheisive mod plus profile under muscle, feeling a weird pop sensation u set nipple when I move a certain way, is this normal? Anyone else experience this? Lol

My phone is screwed,

Popping under my nipple lol

What the hell is going on??

15 days after my ba, working at the restaurant I've had the weirdest feelings, I can almost feel them moving every movement I make mostly on the sides and under my nipples, then just experienced a weird type prick feeling above my left nipple close to the side, is this normal healing process,?? I'm so concerned and my ps is on the other side of town :((

Most comfortable , medium supprt and affordable

Under armour!

So upset

My doctor said I should be a full C cup, got measured today and was only measured a 32C, I know it hasn't been 3 weeks yet since my ba, so I'm hoping once I d&f ill be a full C?

The cutest dress I've ever purchased

Braless and just knew I'd love it without trying it on :)))
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Amazing, listened to what I wanted, very very comforting during surgery, called me day after to make sure I was feeling ok and to c if I had any concerns