Get It Done if You Don't Mind Having to Keep Yur Hair Long.

I looked better before i had it done. now the...

I looked better before i had it done. now the pulling gives me headaches and my ears are butchered. also the ears look deformed because they curl up. i have had cortisone shots to try and help but it hasn't - even one year later.

I have a number of people ask what happened to my ears. there is pulling under the ears showing it pulling up. only after the operation and payment in full did they tell me that my neck could never be smooth because my tongue back in the throat is too large.
The surgeon told me he has done 2000 of these and guaranteed i would be happy. - not -- now i have to keep my hair long enough to cover it up and am always conscious of the scars and the pulling being visible. pay the money if you want something done and go to a reputable plastic surgeon - you only get what you pay for.

This was a 60th birthday present and because i have such good skin i thought it would look as people have asked me what i use on my skin because it is so flawless and i have no wrinkles but i thought i was getting a little jowlie. i wish i had never heard of the lpl. i had to pay for laser genisis to try and help the scarring but my sister asked what i had done to my face as she could see all the pulling under the ears and one side is worst than the other - just a nightmare.