Tattoo Removal of a Full sleeve and a Lowerleg Sleeve / Chest, Stomach and Neck with Picosure- Germany, DE

I started to Laser my full Arm after i was done...

I started to Laser my full Arm after i was done with my full lowerleg!

i had 5 Treatments with a Medlite II, and it was bright enough to cover it up with something better!

i had every 8 - 10 Weeks a Lasertreatment. It was Painful but really worth it!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

More Pictures of the Progress

Pictores of my Lowerleg Tattoo Removal

I add some Pics of my Lowerleg Removel. Started March 2011. Finished June 2011

The Lasering of my Medusahead (Stomach)

So i got this Tattoo 7 Years ago. There is nothing bad with this tattoo, but it doesn't in my collection. so i have to lighten it up.
It got already 2 Times lasered with a Medlite II... i only got the black and green lasered, the bright blue and red wasn't still lasered.
in few days i have my first session with a picosure and i hope the green and blue will fade alot!

First Session with the Picosure Laser

Yesterday i went to a Dermatologist in Kelkheim (bonczkowitz.com), i got Lasered with the new Picosure Laser (Only 3 in Germany). All i can say, this Laser is Amazing. I see already big changes in my Green/Brightblue and Purple Ink! Right now i got some blisters... but this can happen, i'll upload new Pictures when the Wounds are healed.

Update! 5 Days later after my first Session with the Picosure Laser

Hello, here is a Picture of my Stomachtattoo, this is 5 Days after the Treatment! Blisters are gone.. and the Skin is still healing!
The Swelling was gone after 2 Days... Blisters are gone since Today... You can already see great changes in the Green and Bright Blue... i think that brightblue is almost gone!
We didn't lasered the red parts... The Picosure is not for Red (unfortunately :)
Sorry for the Shiny Picture.

Picosure Treatment on the Back of my Neck

Hello again,

i added now a Picture of my Treatment from the Back of my Neck,
Picture one, it got already 2times lased with a Medlite II ND YAG laser. not alot changes on the blue.
Picture 2, 8 Days after the First Picosure Treatment.

Another Picosure Picture

here is another Picture from the Back of my Neck. Its now exactly 11 Days ago since the First Picosure Treatment. i put some lotion on it, thats why its a bit shiny.

Another Picture of my Stomach Medusa Head

so here is another Picture, it shows how the Tattoo looked few Years ago!
Picture 2, First Treatment with a Medlite II ND YAG laser. 6 Weeks Later
Picture 3, Second Treatment with a Medlite II, 6 Weeks Later
Picture 4, First Session with a Picosure Laser, 2 Weeks Later. still shiny. i hope the hyperpigmentation will fade fast.

Current Picture from my Stomach , around 3-4 Weeks later.

this is how it looks now, the hyperpigmentation faded a bit... i think it will look different again in another 4 weeks.

Another Back of the Neck Picture

here is another picture of the back of my neck,
picture one showed how it was before any lasering. i got 2 treatments with a ND YAG laser and the last one was with a Picosure. The Picosure did amazing changes on the Blue! Picture 2 (Around 5 Weeks after the first picosure treatment)

second picosure treatment

stay tuned, in 30 days i have my second picosure treatment!

i'm really stoked, maybe it's after the second session already bright enough to cover it with something better.

current medusa picture (8 weeks after the first treatment)

well.. a picture of my medusa head, 8 weeks later.. fully healed!
i have my second picosure treatment in exactly 7 days! :)

Second Picosure Treatment!

Hello all,

today i had my second picosure treatment. we did the whole chest, the whole back of my neck, and my stomach except the red... (i'll get this lasered at the end) Pictures was taken directly after the lasertreatment.. now few hours later i have few little blisters.

chest complete

1. picture - my chest how it was
2. picture - in this picture i had already 2 treatments with a ND YAG laser... on the colors almost no fadings.
3. picture - few minutes after the treatment with picosure, the brightblue part got lasered the second time with picosure, the other side and the cathead got treated for the first time.

pictures i received from the clinic

so today i received the pictures they took before the treatment, and 8 weeks later! wow... much better as my iphone pictures.

the chest got only treatet on the bright blue side 8 weeks ago.

Videos

almost 3 weeks now since my last picosure treatment, skin is almost back to normal. just a little shiny... should be gone in the next 2 weeks. i'll post pictures soon.

here a few videos from my latest treatment

3rd treatment

hello all :)

yesterday i had my 3rd treatment on my chest, the back of my neck, and on my stomach. here is just a picture from the stomach.

we lasered the red part for the first time with a 532nm Revlite Laser und few little spots in the green with the picosure.

that tattoo is now bright enough to cover.. so i'm probably not going to laser that spot again.

so ... it's kinda digusting..but yep, thats how it looks always the first days.

5 days later

here are 2 pictures 5 days since the treatment... blisters are gone and now its scabby.. they fall of in the next 5 days... can't wait to see if the red started to fade.

9 days later update

so, my wounds are almost healed. blistes are gone, scabs are falling off.

but, my red ink, which got lasered with a revlite 532nm, is still ichting. anybody had this? i still can "feel" the red parts, when i touch them.
there is no infections or something. the red parts are just itching and thicker.

maybe some kind of allergic reaction? i think i had this too when i got the red ink tattooed.. weird. :/

11 days later!

so a little update.. 11 days later!

you can see, the red looks still weird and thick... uhgh. hope it goes back to normal!!

argh...

here a 2 close up pictures from my lasered red. the one is on the chest, you can see littl white dots.. it feels "rough".
and on my stomach, you see the different, its thick! i'm driving crazy... my doc told me it goes away.. but i'm still afraid... :/

back of my neck

current status from the back of my neck. 3 times with a picosure. the red eyes got lasered one time with a revlite.
treatment is 12 days ago.. it's still healing.

update

hey guys,
i took a picture today of my chest, its now 3 weeks since the 3rd treatment with picosure.
i also added a picture how it was from the beginning, so you can see the difference.
i still have a little darker skin from the last lasertreatment, but this will go away in the next months.

my problems with the red ink are already solved, it was really a allergic reaction. anyway, now is everything fine again, skin is flat and healed again :)

UPDATE Current status

Hello Guys, i hope you still read my blog.
it's been a while since i posted a update!

well here it is... a current status of my chest (had i think 4 picosure sessions) and on my stomach. (also 4 sessions, the red got lasered 2 times with a revlite).

next month i have my next lasersession, they had a upgrade on the picosure (boost or something). so i hope it removes the dark spots on my chest.
i also start the other side of my stomach...

Update! Got the back of my neck tattooed!

so i got last week my new tattoo on my lasered skull. it got lasered 5 times. 2x with a ndyag and 3x with a picosure!

Another Lasertreatment

this time we lasered few spots on my chest (it was probably the last session on that spot. should be bright enough now to cover)
then we lasered the red of the medusa head.. should be fine now too.
and i had the first session on the left head on my stomach.
it was very painful! i'm really happy when my laserjourney is over.
Trennheuser

Tattooremoval of the Lowerleg and Arm - Dr. Trennheuser trennheuser.com Saarlouis /with Medlite II ---------------------- Tattooremoval of my current Projects: Stomach, Chest, Back of the Neck - Anne Schieber bonczkowitz.com Kelkheim /with Picosure