Under Eye Lumps - Germany

Had under eyes hollows filled with fat transfer...

Had under eyes hollows filled with fat transfer but as you can see on the photo i have a lump under my right eye. I told him to remove it and he tried with some sort of liposuction needle but said that nothing came out and tat it isnt fat tissue but some swelling only and that it will pass in 15 days.

this photo is ten days after it and it doest seem to decrease, maybe just slightly. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? any advices? p.s. the lump is hard when touching but doesnt hurt.

dr Hans Grautmann

well he seems rather professional

Yes, he showed them to me. they were like white little balls.
did he show you the clumps of fat he did remove? I thnk you should always ask to see. It helps to deal with this difficult problem.
massage didnt help so the doc had to make incision and take out those lumps. unfortunatelly he couldnt get all out so now he put some juvederm arround them to blend them with surrounding area. still waiting final result.

Glad to hear you at least got most of it out of there, europe. I hope the Juvederm works well for disguising the rest. *fingers crossed*

What ever happened with the lump under your eye? I just had fat tranfer under my eyes 10 days ago. Seems like bruising from procedure is gone, but I had dark pigmentation under my eyes that now looks worse. Also looks like I have a bump under my right eye. Going to my doc tomorrow. Any advice?

Jami
Jami,

Did the 5FU shots help? How does your f/t look now?
Sorry about your distress. I wouldn't do anything else too quickly until you have really researched this. If you still have the lump, then you might consider consulting a reconstructive Oculoplastic surgeon who has experience with fat transfer. I'm having 5FU injections that are helping the lumps I have. It's a process. Not sure this is a fit for your situation, but something to consider. Stay away from steroid injections.

Hi europe555 -- Welcome to RealSelf. Has your doctor mentioned anything about massaging the lump? This can be helpful, but you should check with your doctor first to make sure.

hi sharon. thanks for your comment. yes he told me to massage it. do you know if this is normal lump that should go away or maybe something permanent? i know it is hard to tell from picture. thank you

I'm not sure. If you post the photo on our Doctor Q&A forum I'm sure they'll be able to give you a better answer. :)