baez beauty 2014 - Georgia, GA

I have been reasearching realself for the past few...

I have been reasearching realself for the past few months and i finally decided to goahead and make a profile lol. I will be going to Dra Baez in January for a tt,lipo, and bbl and im so excited! Shes a sweetheart just like everyone else says and im happoy i chose her. I have one child and she even recommended i wait just incase i want more children (which i dont)! So i went ahead and booked my date. I am now searching for a recovery house!

Welcome my fellow Georgian. Can't wait to see you results. I'm schedule for April with Baez. Trying to not move the date up, lol.
I was thinking of going later in the year ! But then I said naaaaw I wanna be summer time fine lol ! Ill keep you updated!
Uw keep me posted! Njprbeauty OWNS an RS HOME N D.R PM HER OK...ITS CALLED UPSCALE!

Recover Houses

Solo now I'm looking for a Recovery house! I seem Njprbeauty's RH website but it doesn't open until the 15 of Jan. :/ so I'm still searching! I know it's early but I'd rather start now. Any suggestions please feel free to add your experience!

Does anyone know where I can go to see pictures of dr baez work
Sexee, Would you happen to know the rate of UPSCALE?
100 for a rm alon 85 for double 75 for triple! I looked at the website lol

New Date 1-15-2014

So I rescheduled with Baez and I'm now going on the 15 of January..I started a new job and I want to get my 90 says in first lol! And now I can look into going to njprbeauty's recovery house!!! I believe it opens the 15th but I'm definately looking into that! I have some before photos that I'll be uploading later, I've been so busy!!! But good luck to everyone going for surgery soon!!!! I'm so exciteddddddd!

Welcome and congratulations to u! Great choice snd u wll love UPSCALE RH facility "!
How u got in contact withe dr edgar?
Who is Dr Edgar? Is that who you are goin to?

flights and buddy's

So today on my lunch break I started looking up some flights! I'm definately looking in to staying at Upscale RH. Since my surgery date has changed but I really wish I had a buddy!!! My friend is going but we're going about a week apart. So if anyone is going around the middle of January let me knowwww

I am going Jan 15th to DR but i have decided to go to Dr Edgar Contreas. Am thinking if i should stay at a recovery house or my friend house...i thinking about not having a nurse or dr near by to help me if needed.
Yea, if I had someone out there I would stay with them but I also feel like I would panic if I didn't know what was wrong lol so having a nurse in a rh makes a world of a difference for me..what are you having done?
Liposuction, tummy tuck, bbl and breast reduction and lift.

Upscale Rh or Domingas

So I'm at a toss up for where I plan on staying in January, I hear so many things about Domingas and my friend will be staying there 2 weeks before I go. then Upscales sound lovely and to be honest I'll be paying about the same thing! This is probably the hardest part for me because I will be traveling alone and I want to be comfortable and i want to be in the best care for the 1st week of healing..I need to figure that out by the end of the month!...Decisions Decisions

Thanks for all the info. Great help.
Upscale!!!!!
they are sooo rude!!! they are the rudest RH I have ever contacted...have fun recovering there..i hope teyll take good care of you!!

15 Days

So I am On my way to my pre op appointment! I've got everything I needed except the pee EZ and my chux which I ordered this am! I haven't updated because ive been so busy between the holidays and work..but I will be posting before and after pictures I've gained some weight (on purpose) so I am now up from 160 to about 174! I'm staying at Yasmin's recovery house..I've already did my deposit and everything..it's just a waiting game now! I am excited as hell though..and a littler nervous but I'm def ready!..I'll post pictures before I leave on the 14th!

What doctor are you going to

6 Dayyyys

So Baez Emailed me tonight to see how I was getting to her location on Tuesday! She's gonna have her driver pick me up from the airport! I'm so excited I've packed everything and I will be On my way next Tuesday morning! The only things I didn't get we're the lipo foam and ab board..I'll order those while in DR so when I get home they will be here waiting for me..good luck to everyone going soon! Oh and my doctors office wouldn't give me anything ! Not even antibiotics -_- but I should be fine! Looking forward to next week! :)

Hey girly im so eccited for you! Its almost showtime!
Thank you! Im so ready!

Packed an Ready!

So I am alllll packed and ready to go! I will be leaving for Santo Domingo Tuesday morning and having surgery with Dra Baez on Wednesday. I have been in touch with 2 other wonderful girls from realself. One is having surgery with Duran on Monday the other with Yily on Wednesday! We're all staying in different places but it feels good having other girls to talk to that are going to be experiencing the same thing as you. Last I checked my hemo was 12.8 and since then I've been adding the liquid iron in my water twice a day and taking blood builder and iron twice a day..im excited this time flew by so fast! I will upload pictures Tuesday before I go and GOOD LUCK to the other ladies going! Xoxo

You go girl. Fill us in on as much as you can. Be blessed and best of luck. Good wishes go with you.
Good luck Hun and post pics after sx I'm going with Baez feb 7 :)
Just want to say GOOD LUCK & SPEEDY RECOVERY I pray all goes well for you...keep us posted

Airport!!!

I am at the airport and ready to go!! I will write and post pics when I land!!! I almost missed my
Flight since they had to look through my damn bags! Ugh! But we're boarding so I gotta go!
Safe travels to everyone that is traveling today and good luck to anyone having surgery!!!

Be safe hun! Ready to see that new transformation.

7am

Okay so yesterday I flew into Santo Domingo! Omg the driving is a hot ass mess..anyways I was nervous before flying out of Miami so like "what if nobodies there to pick me up?!?" So I hopped my ass on whatsapp and wrote Jose Brito! He said okay he would be there that made me feel better lol. So once I arrived it was a breeze after that I got my tourist card, and my luggage and met Jose who had a sign with my name on it..we left and he told me he would bring me to Yasmin's because Baez was still in surgery. But then Yasmin called and asked him to pick up another girl who is also having surgery(with yily tomorrow) so we we back and got her. I didn't mind because I know damn well I wouldn't wanna be left at the airport! I actually spoke with her on FB before she's nice..so we go get Yasmin and stop by Cipla so she could get her lab work done that was fast in and out! Santo was there waiting to take us back to the house. when we got here I met 2 other girls that went to Cabral from Paris and Switzerland!!! They poppin! Then I met a Baez doll who looks amazing to..My buddy came! London305! I didn't even know she would be staying here. But we had been talking before anyways so it worked out good. Everybody is nice here there's another girl coming tomorrow and 1 more girl here so it's a full house it feels like!..OMG so I went to meet Baez and do lab work around 630. Her picture does her no justice like at all she is sooo pretty and sweet! Her husband translated and she does say my baby after everything. I got my lab work done and paid and I couldn't do the EKG because the cardiologist was not there so they told me to beer there in the am at 630..when we got back to Yasmin's Yasmin let me know the cardiologist would come here to me.. He was nice and said I had a nice heavy strong heart lol so I'll be on my way in about a hour!!! I feel like I just rambled but I just woke up to pee and said "lemme update real quick ttyl!!'

Good luck
Praying for you! Good luck!
And show us da money....pics pics pics! We ndd DR.BAEZ BEAUTIES TO STEP OUT AN REPRESENT!!!! Dr. BAEZ is AWESOME PS!

Made it to the other side!!!

Okay so yesterday was my surgery and I had a TT lipo to full back flanks the top of my stomach and a tiny bit on my inner thighs...so after arriving at the clinic I signed some papers and went to the room it was about 715am they put me in that blue outfit and on my feet and hair, Dra Baez came in and took pictures of me..then she marked me up and took more pictures. she had me lay Down so she could mark my stomach she's so sweet so after she left out the room her husband came in and went over everything with me ,I signed the papers and gave him my phone glasses and ring and he told me to take the blue pill so he left and I'm sitting there about to burst out in tears before he came in I called my mom and let her know everything going on..I stains a prayer and then the guy with the wheel chair came and by 745 I was heading in for surgery! The anestigiologist came and talked to me earlier and told me I may be up while they work on my back! So I get out the wheel chair and the guy takes blood or something from my hand...I look around and all I'm thinking is "wtf am I doing god please help me because this room is scaring the shit out of me!" So they sit me up and the guy who came n got me gas me facing him and the anestigiologist is behind me....the guy has his hands on my shoulder and his balls on my knee Iol so at this point I'm feeling drowsy and the next thing I remember is being in my stomach tapping the bed saying "pain!!!" I felt the lipo behind my right shoulder and Dra Baez says "don't move my baby" I kept moving sayin PAIN! So they knocked my ass out..I was in surgery for 4 hours but didn't wake up till 7pm Santo and Yasmin's mom came to check on me and a wonderful nurse from the hospital stayed with me she was so sweet I slept pretty good and she washed me up in the am and took my catheter out..after she left I got up to use the bathroom again and was successful I peed for like 2 seconds...the other nurse bright me tea and soup I ate and went back to sleep I then was awaken with the urge to pee this time I didn't move fast enough and peed all over my faja!!! I went to the door to get a nurse but there wasn't one there so I went to the bathroom and she came in and cleaned up my mess and put me back in the bed. I waited for Baez she finally came at 12 o'clock she went over my preclscription and showed me my new belly button and my TT scar I asked her how many ccs she said 1500 in each cheek and 500 on each hip!! More than what I wanted lol but it's fine since I'll be sitting on it ..dra Baez said she will send brunhilda for me tomorrow! Santo came and got me and I've peed no. Stop since getting back to Yasmin's I will try to do pictures tomorrow but thank you everyone for your prayers!!!

U sound so lively! Happy healing
Yayyy! Doesn't sound too bad. Glad your doing ok. Get well wishes.
Wow 1500 cc's! Happy Healing, I can't wait to see pictures.

Day 2 not so good

Okay so yesterday I was draining so go we probably dumped my drain 5 or 6 times and it was full each time...I didnt sleep to good...idk where Yasmin was lastnight but they didn't wanna give me my Percocet until she got here which I did understand.. But I have SOOO much fluid on my back and I am so uncomfortable I just wanted to go to sleep so I got up and got it anyways I slept through the night after that..now today Brunhilda came and did the ultrasonic massage she also had to use a needle to drain my back :( it was so bad like. I can feel and hear the fluids I've been drinking water but not draining :( today is hard...i have chills and I'm very cold and uncomfortable mainly my back I did get a peak at my belly button! It looks like my old one before my baby lol okay I'll upload this pic but not the money shot because the fluids on my lower back make my butt look crazyyyy...sorry guys!! We will try again tomorrow!

congratulations! You look great! wishing you a speedy and painfree recovery!
You look great....and its going to keep looking better!!!!
That's a good natural looking belly button. You look great. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Happy healing.

Appointment tomorrow

Okay today is a good day!!! My drain was clogged so Juany unclogged it for me and it had to be dumped like 4 times in one hour..I woke up this am very very sore and stiff I could barely move so I didn't eat my breakfast but Yasmin's mom is so sweet she let me eat yogurt and pineapples and juice instead..after that I took a Percocet and went to sleep..when I got up juany drained me and brunhilda did a massage! Omg between the 2 of them idk who I love more today I feel so much better! I still have fluid on my back but nothing like yesterday..Dra Fragoso emailed me yesterday to see how I was doing, she also told me I have an appointment with her tomorrow! I cannot wait! I've been drinking lots of water also and hopefully tomorrow she can tell me when I am able to go home... I'm not leaving with this drain though this shit gotta stay here lol otherwise everything is good! When I go see Dra Fragoso tomorrow I'll have her take some pics for me!

I'm glad you're doing well. I'm also thinking about Dr. Baez b/c she does only 1 surgery daily. How was Yasmine recovery house ? What's the cost ?
You look beautiful
Omg my surgery is this Friday and I will be there on Thursday I want to know well I should say you look wonderful and I wanted to see your Bbl when you feel better and thank you for sharing your journey

Update

Okay so I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated! But my recovery process has been going great! Unfortunately I JUST started wearing a faja, I left DR with a stage 2 faja that's costed me 140 dollars, after I got home on the 24th the faja ripped in the back on like the 27th and basically was cutting off my circulation on my thighs so I ordered a new one and ups lost my package -_- since Georgia had a tiny snow storm and the whole damn town shut down(which was ridiculous ). So once I got the package the garment was too small ofcourse! So I had to wait to get a new one which arrived yesterday! The whole time I've been without a garment but I haven't swelled up to bad at all! Everything looks pretty good to me. I don't have really any lumps, I will say that I do need 1 sheet of lipo foam on my back. I do have a back board and a ab board that I am also using. My tummy tuck scar looks AMAZING. And I will be going back to work next week.. Baez did such a great job here are some pics..my butt looks way bigger in person lol and my scar is pencil thin. My belly button is nice to..my back is still sore the itchiness doesn't bother me as much yet either. I just rub myself down with powder under my garment..I'm ashy but not itchy lol I will also say stretching helps with the stiffness and hot showers with the lumps from lipo..I sleep on a heating pad also! I went to my doctor when I got back and she was so amazed by how good Baez did. Again here are some pics any questions feel free to ask!

Do you know how many ccs you got?
1500 in each cheek and 500 I'm each hip
You look great. Congrats. Wishing you a continued speedy and problem free recovery

Pictures

I will upload more pictures next week, since I just got my faja 2 days ago I'll upload the pictures after wearing it for a week

She did a great job on you! You look amazing!
Thank you!
You're looking sooooooooooo FAB honey bunch I love it:-)

New photos

Yourv results are very good!! Beautiful
You really look good, just wish I could see more pics!!! I think we could all benefit from seeing them :)

Quick update

Hi everyone! I just wanted to update my profile a little bit! Everything has been going well for me I love my results! I did not wear a faja, I regret it a little bit I just have to hit the gym a little harder, so I have just a little bit of loose skin, which has NOTHING to do with Baez. It was all my fault benign as though I didn't wear the faja. I do still keep cotton in my belly button at one point it started to look like Kimbella's -_- and that's not cute at all! But I have already reached out to Baez and set a date for breast augmentation! I wanna go back to her but I just don't want those scars on my breast after a lift ..so I'm still looking for a good doctor in the US! Any questions feel free to ask..and I also wanna say to people who believe Baez only does natural?? My ass is huge lol it goes with my thighs but it's definitely big! Any questions feel free to ask!

You look great... I'm definitely booking Baez... Thanks for sharing your journey
You're welcome and thank you!
You look great hun!

Almost 10 months post op

So I'm almost 10 moths post op! I'm very happy with What Baez has created lol! she's amazing I know I haven't posted new photos but I know a lot of people who have been on the site now just researching and I know for sure of one person who came across my review so sorry guys! But I'm doing great! I my butt is big but natural big. I've started to tattoo some of the scars. Currently tattooing the tt one! I have sent pictures to some ppl who have inboxed me which I have no problem doing! I haven't lost any volume in my butt the only issue I do have is my belly button! It keeps gettin smaller and I have to keep cotton in it so it doesn't look like kimbella's -_- ! I would recommend Baez to anyone and move seen some of her recent masterpieces and I'm like daaaamn! I may go back next year just for a little lipo around my waist, I didn't wear a faja so that's my fault. Everything is looking good though, I'm finally gettin feeling in my stomach. I went to the dermatologist for my tt scar and she gave me a shot to flatten it out. I noticed when I wear something tight around the scar that helps flatten it out also. My Dermotologist also told me whoever my doctor was did an amazing job so shout out to Dra Fragoso Baez!

hello, I'm going to be a baez doll soon in december, can you please tell me if the recovery place you stayed at was good, and how much roughly it cost you. I'm desperate looking for recovery places now close to the clinic. by the way you look amazing hun, can't wait until is my turn... 2 months to go
how did they numb you? did you get a epidural like they give ogther bbl patients in the dm?
I believe it was but I'm not positive! I'm sorry I don't even completely remember. I remember filling out the form for the anesthesia but I took the blue pill right after and was out before I was on the table! But I don't believe it was an epidural because I have a lipo scar on my back in that spot and I've had an epidural before and I didn't have that same feeling when I woke up.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Havent met her yet but i havent thought twice about who i picked, i've heard all good things about her.