Amazing Tummy Tuck & Brazillian Butt Lift

I really recommend my provider,dr & her staff...

i really recommend my provider,dr & her staff was very understanding,i was more than jst a number,the dr really understood what i was telling her i wanted @ the consultation,she really listen to me...

anyway it has been 2 days since my procedure&except for being stiff afterwards my procedure went greattttt. i had 2 have two days being that i needed tummytuck & brazillian buttlift,i know it be swelling but i can truly see a tramatic change,in stomach area,backarea& my buttocks,,,

i will keep you updated on my results...thankyou

Nedra Dodds

I thnk tinktink is fake,but anyway i went 2 a consultin 2day, im gettin ready to have the procedure done in about 2mos, cuz the doc told me that i gotta stop smokin 2 weeks before i get it done,but just to be on the safe side imma wait 2mos then get it done,so startin 2mmorrow im done smokin,im gonna get a tummy tuck,an butt lift,i'll keep u guys posted....
Hey are you getting yours done in Ga?
Hi New Castle628, did you get your tt and bbl at the same time? How are you feeling? Is it worth the pain? I am thinking of getting them both done this Sept. but I am so affraid. This is my first ps. Any infos would help.
Hi Tinktink I plan on havng the procedure in a 2months i have seen your Dr. before and after pics. online would really love to se yours. Whats up?
@ Tinktink. Hi there. I have done extensive research on Dr. Nedra Dodds including her youtube procedure she did for the public. I realize how much you paid combined, but how much was the BBL alone? I'm from Florida and plan on having my BBL done within the next month or 2, and she is the doctor of my choice.
By the way, when are you gonna post your before and after pics girl?
My butt didn't take, thanks. That is, it's much improved, but still looks deformed. My new Dr. Put alittle too much fat in the flank area too. I dunno. I definatly look better in clothes. But I feel disgusting naked. Oh well. Guess there's more importain things to think about in life, other than the way I look. How did your procedure turn out?
Myrtle1975, sorry to hear that the fat didn't take...who were the doctors that did the proceedure?
Well I'm from Orange County CA. Long story short; Dr. Gutman of Anaheim Hills botched a vaser lipo procedure on me. So, I went to Dr. Newen (Huntington Beach) to fix it. He had to give me a Tummy tuck and fat injections in order to attempt to correct the botched job. He said it may not work, but I wanted him to try. I had a huge indent under my right butt cheek from Dr. Gutman. Dr. Newen (a brilliant surgeon) did my boobs, tummy tuck, lipo (for fat injections). Everything else looks good. He may have overshot a bit in the flank area though (I think). My husband says he likes it. I still have the indentation under the butt, but it's improved. Dr. Newen did my boobs back in '98 too. He did a great job back then too.
Oh, I see, sounds like you didn't have a Brazillian Butt Lift. Thanks for giving the specifics. Much appreciated. Happy to hear that you have had some positive results.
its more than 4 months now. how is your butt now, tinktink?

i'm almost 15 wks. yaay,i'm so happy...flat stomach & my but has held its volume...when i get 15 wks i will b posting pics,,,from my tt & bbl

Yes. I am getting used to the change. Subtle, but there is a boo-tay!lol. Hay, I just had to travel bout 5 hrs each way outta town and I sat on my pillow the entire time tho I had driven once before. Thought it was gonna b flat when I got home, but I measured it, and got the same measurement reading! Yay! Tomorrow will be 4 weeks.
Tink Tink I've read online that you can't sit for 3 weeks!!! Is that true? And if so how did you do it? I was thinking about having this done but I have to go back to work after a week. And I happen to sit most of the day. Also I'm 5 '7 128lbs, did your doctor mention having to be a certain weight or have a certain amount of body fat to get good results? Thanks!

hi girl how are you doin ? yes that's true bout the sitting i could not sit for 3 wks & when i had to go smewhere i sit on a boppy pillow,even now when i will b sitting a long time,i still use it,but my ps told me 3 wks,,,as far as the wait issue,i was 135.lbs 5'5 i look real small but i had loose skin in stomach area from havng kid,so i really had fat in stomach but not a whole lot,but in bck & lower back quite a bit of fat,that's why i had tt 1st,then bbl nxt day,,,but i think u should be ok,,,when r u havng yours?

I'm not sure yet. I would like to have it done in October. I need to speak with the doctor because I'm in NY, I have to discuss having a consultation. And since I am in NY I would have to fly a week after surgery. Plus I'm not sure that I can really take more then a week off of work. It seems like it may not be possible :(
hi I am also in NY on my way to atlanta for the surgery heard its much cheaper so who did ur surgery I would love to give her a call

i want 2 wish u luck 4 when ever u have it,,,u will b happy when u do girl,,,i hav a fatty now,,,lol,,,stay in touch

hi girl my ps name is {edited},she did a very good job,,,now i hav a fatty & flat stomach,,,,,also her staff is very dwn 2 earth,ur love them,give them a call

ok ok ya'll...lol. I'm makin it abundantly clear I will NOT post public pics, but as I have done for those who have asked me, would be more than delighted to share privately.... I found out through my consult, my doc used 660cc's!!! or 3880ml, might have that part wrong..so... I'm glad of that!!! 200's, I could have stayed home for. I am wondering like with the breast augs will our butts fluff? I too have had a tt, and I know, thats sum pain you dont wanna take lightly...I was bent ova for a solid MONTH! I don't know how you did both, trust me, I dont, but hats off to ya. Tink Tink, I feel ya on at least wanting the swelling to go down, but at least keep snapping pics so you can see the week by week progress. The painful swelling in my thighs have amazingly diminished!!! They were so full, they felt like they were bursting. Has anyone else had lipo of the thighs so they can share that experience??? I don think they are going down at all.

hi girl,i'm glad that you're happy with your results,& if you hav 660 cc's in each cheek girl you're goin to hav that nice but,,, cause i know you're happy,,,but anywway girl,,,congrats!!!

Ya good try,except you said (a couple of times)that you were posting pictures at 2 months...now its 15 weeks,about 4 months..lol ok what ever.Your reaction to my first post was WAY over board,and just made you sound worse.People need to know that companies come on site like this to lour potential patents to there clinics.Two names that have come up on this site and raised a FEW eye brows would be Cosmetic Harmony and Makeover Travel.Both are based over seas.(and your broken English isn't helping you either)I'm not saying these places aren't good or anything,I have never tried them,but I don't think its ethical to use this site in that way.Everything you said and everything I said is posted on here for everyone to see.People can decide for themselves whats real.

sweetheart i hav no reason 2 lie,,,but anyway enjoy your day....

LOL! Also "tinktink" on April 19 you posted that you were 4 and a half days post opp,that would putt your surgery date April 15th.On June 15th you responded to me saying you were 15 weeks post opp? so that would make it only 9 weeks, if your first story was true.9 weeks to 15 weeks is quite a difference.Maybe you should write your stories down so you can keep track of the "details" better...lol

also ur absolutely rght i am 9 weeks but meant 2 say that i would b posting pics @ 15 weeks,,,sorry,,{my bad},,,,but anyway no i'm not heated jst cnt believe that u would call me a lier without knowing me but me & god knows the truth & that's all that matters but anyway,,,ok

LOL!....what a heated response lol... I will simply reply with a line from "Hamlet" ... "Me thinks he doth protest to much"...