"It Works!" NOT!! Rip Off! Don't Buy It! - Georgia

I bought the "loyal customer" 3 month...

I bought the "loyal customer" 3 month package and used it exactly as it instructs. I even left the wraps on an additional hour each time to maximize the results. I wrapped the same area 3 times in 3 weeks and... NOTHING!! I really wanted to see some positive results, but was very disappointed. I was also told I would "feel great" after the treatment. That didn't hold true either-- no difference.

It Works!

Don't waste your $$. Only your rep and It Works! Will benefit.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I have used the body wrap one time on my abdomen and it produced severe chemical burns on my skin. Initially it looked like an allergic reaction, but all the symptoms indicated that those ingredients it burnt my skin. This happened after two days from using it.
I was a Triple Diamond distributor with company for over 2 years. I had GREAT results in the beginning, but the ingredients have changed without notice. I would RARELY get a customer who they did NOT work on-- slowly, I began getting more and more people who werent getting results. Eventually, it was about a 8 to 10 ratio of the people it DIDNT work on, instead of the other way around. ALL of the non-gmo labels have been pulled from the product labeling, and its going un-noticed. The NEW products are chalked FULL of artificial sweeteners and harmful ingredients such as calcium carbonate. A year ago, I wouldnt be saying this, but-- Stay away from these products, unless of course.... you like the idea of having a heart attack and/or wasting money on stuff that doesnt work.
Hi hermoma1016. I just became a distributor because the product worked on me after a full treatment. However I HAVE noticed that more people are experiencing negative results if any. I joined because I really wanted to help people but reading your story makes me wonder if distributors are now in it for the money rather than for the people.
Thats all it is. You cant find a before and after picture anymore that the angles aren't different or the beforephoto has the flash on to show imperfections.... then the after there's no flash and a different angle and "looks amazing". After the back order of 2012 is when the products went down hill. They began mass producing and cutting corners to save money thus making way more. Any company that starts making more money off of their branding vs products is doomed to fail. My team was producing 400,000+ in volume a month... but the month I shut down my autoship, my volume was only around 50,000. Thats horrible, losing 350,000 in gross sales a month. Not to mention, they've had "70,000" distributors for 2 years. If the company was so BOOMing.... shouldn't their DT count go up???? Something to think about.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Doll so sorry you and the former dt feel that way. I have modified from a 22 to a 8 in addition to that I'm in my best health ever. I teach lifestyle modification. which requires change. Consistency is the key with anything if your expecting a result. If you care to share more feel free to reach me. Blessingsz ***@gmail.com
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Funny how only people trying to shill this s**t are saying it works. Because it doesn't!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I love the wraps. The very first one I did I lost 6" in an hr. I just got my order and started last night. With my wedding 6 months away. I can't wait to see everyone's face.
I also bought the "loyal customer" package for 3 months. I followed all of the directions. Drank Tea, Drank a lot of Water even went for a short walk or even did a 15 minute workout. I tried this expecting some kind of results. I was really P/O not only because i wasted my money for 3 months but because their was no results. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

If you are walking or working out you are not allowing the lotion to get in your skin. Instead you are sweating the product away. You should avoid sweating or showering while wrapping and for several hours after so the lotion can absorb.
I have using the "It works" for 6 weeks now. Although I love the fact that there are no side effects from taking them, I have seen no results. My friends that have been taking them have been very successful and I must say I'm a little jealous. I've been taking the ThermoFit and Fat Fighters for the entire 6 weeks and have so far wrapped twice. No inches lost, no weight loss. I eat healthy as I always have. I exercise 6 days a week. I must say I'm a little discouraged. Any tip as to why it may not be working for me?
Yes doll how regular are your bowl movements, and your water intake?
There are various reasons you could show no results. If you have a thyroid problem, it's very hard to notice anything other than smoother skin. If your bowel movements aren't regular, you need to get on Regular and then you will see GREAT results. Every one is different but 9 out of 10 see immediate results.
I tried the it works wrap I lost 2" I have been doing Zumba classes and Kickboxing classes for 5 months changed my eating habits and drink lots of water I lost 0" but lost 2" after 45 minutes of using the wrap I have seen results from family members after using the wrap I think everyone's body type is different so results will vary from person to person of course the rep and the company will benefit that's why they are in the business I feel if the it works wraps was a scam no one would ever see results I didn't believe until my daughter tried it my sister my niece and now myself now I want to become a distributor I would be scared of a wrap that I put on my stomach and in 45 minutes I have a 12 pack with a flat stomach this wrap shouldn't be looked at as quick results I like seeing the many different post some say the wrap didn't work but lots more are saying that it did if a product doesn't work for anyone then I would say its a scam

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I have to say I was extremely skeptical about these wraps myself. I tried the first one and felt tighter although I didn't see results as I had hoped. I waited three days and tried the second wrap. Again I made sure to drink lots of water, stayed away from junk food, alcohol and soda. That's when I put on my jeans and they were actually looser!! I outing believe it! I'm so excited about this wrap that I am now a believer!! :)
The wrap didn't help you fit into those jeans.. The staying away from junk food, alcohol, and soda did.
Staying away from junk food, soda and alcohol doesn't cause instant inch loss. Takes days before you notice a difference. While everyone should stay away from the 'junk' food, the weight difference is not immediate like the wrap is.
This is absolute bulls**t! You CANT lose fat from a wrap. And all you're loosing is water weight, which will crawl back on within a week or less! If you believe this bunk, I've got some land to sell you... and you don't know a thing about body science!