Why It Doesnt Work....my Guess - Georgetown, TX

I did not think this product would really work.....

I did not think this product would really work...Until I saw the resaults of real people that I REALLY KNEW!! I was excited to see such great results from people I actually knew so was willing to give it a try. As I figured, it didnt work for me:( I am on thyroid medicine and have been told that it would still work but take longer. I would bet that the handful of people that find it does not work on them can say they are also on a thyroid medicine. I KNOW it works for most people and would stand by that even though that it did not work on myself because of my medical history. Please keep that in mind if you are a non believer.

I would definatly try it if I was not on a thyroid medicine.

Im close to Georgetown,tx and I was wondering where you bought your wraps?was it online or at a party? Do you know if it is safe to use while breastfeeding bu any chance?

I was wrapped alone and later went to a party. I took a friend and she could not be wrapped because she was breastfeeding.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

you can wrap while breastfeeding
Chelsie03 where did you get the information that you can wrap during breastfeeding?
I am on Thyroid medication and it worked for me. I drink lots of water while I wore it in the 45 minutes. Go figure.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I tried them as well and I am also on Thyroid medication and they didn't work for me either. I did 4 wraps exactly the way I was supposed and drank tons of water and still didn't work. I was also told that it would take longer but I am sorry I am not going to spend a couple hundreds of dollars trying something that may work and take longer.
i'm on thyroid meds and it worked for me so who knows?

Thanks for sharing that. Its definitely good information for people to be aware of. Sorry to hear it didn't work for you though. :-/